HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO: "Unstoppable" | Razor Xtreme Promo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PROMO: "Unstoppable" | Razor Xtreme Promo Empty
PostSubject: PROMO: "Unstoppable" | Razor Xtreme Promo   PROMO: "Unstoppable" | Razor Xtreme Promo EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 12:54 am

Due: Sunday December 22nd, at 11:59 PM EST

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Unstoppable" | Razor Xtreme Promo   PROMO: "Unstoppable" | Razor Xtreme Promo EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 12:58 am

"BE JEALOUS!"

"Let the Madness Begin" by Fozzy booms throughout the arena as we commemorate this Vendetta right after Xtrememania with a visit from the XWA General Manager! After a few matches with intense action, the crowd was just starting to get comfy, but now they have to get up out of their seats to boo. They don't respond with any positivity for Rated Y2X, as they still remember what he did to T.K. at Xtrememania last night! Behind him, 4 men armed to the face walk out. They all wear matching riot-police uniforms, black cargos, black bulletproof vests (for some reason), black batons in their hands, black boots that wrap over their cargo jeans, a black jacket under their vests, and to top it off, a helmet that covers their eyes and over half their face. The only visible part of these men are their mouths. By their color, one can see that it is three Caucasian males and one Black male. The four men march behind Razor Xtreme, who wears a cut-up black robe and his wrestling attire under, except he wears his signature black "Shut the Hell Up" tee. He marches down the ramp, ignoring the wide array of boos from the angry fans around him.

Ted Cedar: "Last night, this man disgustingly screwed T.K. by having those four men assault him!"

Adam Dennis: "T.K. assaulted him when he barely returned to XWA by facing a rusty Razor Xtreme in T.K.'s specialty match and then bragged about it! Where were you then, Ted? Last night was just Razor's vengeance!"

Ted Cedar: "Months of hype and hatred cape to an end last night when Razor Xtreme assaulted T.K. and left him in a bloody mess after a sneak attack at the hands of FOUR men! Those four men in the ring right there! How Razor can be proud of that is beyond me!"

Adam Dennis: "Well nonetheless, after last night, T.K.'s current condition is unknown. He has not been cleared for competition and may have suffered head damage but we will get back to you all with his condition later today!"

Razor continues to march down the ramp as he now stomps up the steel steps. His cut-up black robe flies back behind him as he evily climbs into the ring and makes his way inside. Razor steps towards the ropes on the opposite side and steps up onto the middle turnbuckle before raising both hands in the air with a "Rock On" pose. The fans go into another frenzy of boos as Razor continues to pose on the top rope. His four armed security guards march around the ring cautiously. Razor steps off the middle rope, the smile on his face tells his entire story. He is satisfied with what he did last night. His music begins to die down, but the voice of the fans remains on the same level. Razor smiles as the fans shower him with pure, unfiltered hate. After a while, they get tired of booing and opt to relax and let him speak.

Razor Xtreme: "Last night... I finally proved to T.K... I finally proved to you all... and I finally proved to myself... that I am the best wrestler to ever step foot into an XWA ring."

The fans fall for his obvious baiting as they begin to roar with boos. After the simpletons quiet down, the General Manager continues.

Razor Xtreme: "For a second there, I almost doubted myself... but then I realized, T.K. didn't beat me cleanly the first time. T.K. screwed me the first time we faced off by having me face him in his specialty match in my first match back in over a year and a half... so I figured the only way to beat T.K. would be to play his game and play... dirty."

Razor grins a really nasty grin as some of the fans begin to boo again, knowing that Razor's excuses are pathetic.

Razor Xtreme: "For those who are visually impaired, in the ring with me right now are four professionally trained men who are armed to the bone. They are here to protect me because as the General Manager of XWA, I have myself an easy target for many jealous opposers and selfish competitors. Because of that, I am pleased to announce that I have personally hired these four men to protect and defend me from injustice. They are the best money can buy... Last night, T.K. saw an example of these men in action, and boy can they go. As long as they are here, no one will take advantage of me because I am protected. T.K. shouldn't have tried to get into this game with me..."

The fans once again go into a flurry of boots.

Razor Xtreme: "It doesn't matter though. Because by defeating T.K., pinning him for the 1-2-3, I have proven to everyone that I am capable of doing what I say I will do. Now that I've proven that, I will no longer be an active competitor. I will take my spot as a full-time General Manager and I will put competing aside because I have proven to you all that --"

"Sgt. Stafford's theme" - Suddenly, Razor Xtreme is cut off by a theme song that hasn't been heard since 2009... Sgt. Stafford! His theme booms throughout the arena as the younger audience has a few vague memories of him, however the more nostalgic in the crowd begin to cheer for the retired veteran! Stafford appears on stage with a stern look on his face as he wears a military cap and brown military boots with green camo-designed cargo jeans. The good Sgt. carries around an American flag as he stands on stage and salutes. Sgt. finishes his salute and then kisses the flag before handing it to a worker to the side.

Ted Cedar: "Oh my God!! It's Sgt. Stafford!"

Adam Dennis: "Who?"

Ted Cedar: "Well I wouldn't expect you to know anything Dennis, but he's a retired veteran of XWA! His career was ended in 2009 after Razor Xtreme retired him with a vicious assault and hit him with a nasty boot to the face that forced him into retirement!"

Adam Dennis: "Nope. Doesn't ring any bells."

Sgt. Stafford holds a microphone in his hand as he begins to march down the ramp quickly. He high fives a few kids who probably have no memory of him at all and then high fives a few adults who may actually remember him. Sgt. marches down as inside the ring, Razor Xtreme is in a look of shock! Stafford climbs up the steel steps as Xtreme's security guards look ready to attack. Razor tells them to back off as Stafford climbs into the ring. Sgt. is doing something risky by stepping into that ring. He knows Razor better than anyone, and he knows exactly how slimy he can be. He has no morals or regrets, and sicing those security guards on him is a huge possibility. Stafford's music dies off as Razor stands inside the ring, looking at him in the eyes with a look of shock and disgust.

Sgt. Stafford: "Razor Xtreme eh? It's been quite a long time. I still remember when you looked like a girl... oh wait, you still do. Cut that damn hair already."

The younger fans are already liking Sgt. Stafford as the fans begin to laugh.

Sgt. Stafford: "With that said... I'd like to announce that I, Sgt. Stafford, have returned to the X.W.A. for one night!"

The fans once again go into a decent cheer.

Sgt. Stafford: "Now, Razor, you wanna stand in the middle of this ring and talk about being the best? Funny. I remember back in 2009, me and you were penned for a match, but instead you sneak attacked me and ended my career with that vicious kick to my neck."

The fans go into a flurry of boos.

Sgt. Stafford: "That doesn't sound like something 'the best' would do, does it? So, when I heard that you felt you had finally redeemed an injustice in your career, I figured I'd do the same. You ended my career 4 years ago, THAT is an injustice. And like you, I too want to feel redeemed."

Razor looks down and begins to smile.

Razor Xtreme: "Well, I obviously didn't do a good job if you're still here. I assumed you were in a retirement home by now. What happened? Did the home catch on fire? I thought you were a firefighter. Apparently not."

Razor begins to laugh at his really really bad joke, no one else in the crowd finds it amusing.

Razor Xtreme: "Nonetheless... you are here once again for some reason. Why? I don't know. Nor do I care. So make your point and get out of my ring before I finish off the job I started 4 years ago..."

Razor's voice suddenly becomes a lot more menacing as his security guards ready their batons for combat. Razor begins to try and intimidate Sgt. as he walks up to him and gets in his face, but of course, Stafford stands his ground.

Sgt. Stafford: "I'm here for a match against you... Xtreme."

The crowd begins to cheer as Razor raises his head upward to think about it instantly.

Sgt. Stafford: "You see, like you said, you felt good after you redeemed yourself against T.K. last night at Xtrememania,  so I want to feel good too. I want you in a match here tonight! Razor Xtreme vs. Sgt. Stafford, HOORAH!"

Sgt. gets right back in Razor's face as Razor looks uneasy. Razor then begins to laugh for a few seconds before looking back down at Sgt.

Razor Xtreme: "Talk about an easy match! ME? vs. you? Old man, you are on. You're going to regret thinking you could out-do me. I'm going to do what I should've done in 2009 and REALLY end your career for good. I'm not even going to bother having my guys assault you right now, there's no need, you're pathetic! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WOO-HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Razor begins to roar with laughter as he drops his microphone and he walks over to the ropes. He drops down and rolls out of the ring, while continuing to laugh. Razor walks up the ramp quickly as his four armed guards follow him quickly, trying their best to keep up with the serpent-like General Manager. Razor marches up the ramp quickly as his guards follow him. Sgt. stays inside the ring and smiles up at him. He knows that later tonight... he will make Razor Xtreme regret his words. The show goes to commercials as Xtreme disappears to the back.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Unstoppable" | Razor Xtreme Promo   PROMO: "Unstoppable" | Razor Xtreme Promo EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 2:10 pm

Dat Joker laugh again, though.

I liked this.

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Unstoppable" | Razor Xtreme Promo   PROMO: "Unstoppable" | Razor Xtreme Promo EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:52 pm

I didn't realize you replied to my promo <3
Thanks lol. I wrote this all on my own while my internet was down.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Unstoppable" | Razor Xtreme Promo   PROMO: "Unstoppable" | Razor Xtreme Promo EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:53 pm

Yeah, unlike you replying to my promos. Mad as hell

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Unstoppable" | Razor Xtreme Promo   PROMO: "Unstoppable" | Razor Xtreme Promo EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 12:55 pm

I will read yours now. good job

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Unstoppable" | Razor Xtreme Promo   PROMO: "Unstoppable" | Razor Xtreme Promo Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO: "Unstoppable" | Razor Xtreme Promo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1