HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Welcome, To The New Girl" | Razor Xtreme Promo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

"Welcome, To The New Girl" | Razor Xtreme Promo Empty
PostSubject: "Welcome, To The New Girl" | Razor Xtreme Promo   "Welcome, To The New Girl" | Razor Xtreme Promo EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:30 pm

Due: Sunday January 5th, at 11:59 PM EST

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: "Welcome, To The New Girl" | Razor Xtreme Promo   "Welcome, To The New Girl" | Razor Xtreme Promo EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 3:11 am

"BE JEALOUS!"

The crowd instantly erupts into loud boos for the loud-mouthed General Manager of XWA, Razor Xtreme! "Let the Madness Begin" by Fozzy begins to boom throughout the arena as he begins to make his way out. He wears regular jean pants and a neatly padded jacket as he works his way down the ramp. He ignores the fans snarky remarks and figures of dislike as he walks down the ramp.

Joey Miles: "Now here's a guy I like! This dude is awesome! and I'm not just saying that cause he re-hired me. This guy is legit, the general manager of XWA and he don't tolerate no one's bullshit. He's a badass!"

Ted Cedar: "Way to not kiss ass partner. The people in this crowd completely disagree."

Joey Miles: "Quiet tubs. You're just mad cause he don't like you. And this crowd doesn't know anything!"

Ted Cedar: "How do you know he likes you? Maybe he just didn't like Dennis."

Joey Miles: "HE TWEETS ME! THAT'S HOW I KNOW! I HAVE PROOF!"

Xtreme works his way up the steel steps and then enters the ring through the middle rope. He wears regular black shoes as he obviously doesn't seem to care too much about looking like a "professional." He walks towards one of the ring ropes and raises a single "rock on" pose as the fans continue to look on with disagreement. He simply smiles and backs off before heading towards the middle of the ring. He looks up the ramp as his four armed security men that look like they're about to go to war all march down the ramp, wearing very thick black armor and armed with batons! They surround the ring as Xtreme's music dies off and he begins to speak, amidst the countless deafening "boos!"

Razor Xtreme: "Geez. Talk about a bunch of negative nancies. Where are your senses of enjoyment? You spent 80 bucks for a ticket to come and be all mad? Cheer up! Make noise!"

As soon as Xtreme says this, the fans begin to boo even louder than they were before. Razor raises both hands into the air and then gets a sarcastic look on his face.

Razor Xtreme: "Hahaha! Predictable. But you see, tonight. Tonight, not even you people can ruin my mood. Because tonight, I welcomed the return of a very special person to me! You see, many years ago, before I was the GM, I had a girlfriend named Paris Diamond... of course, that was only her ring name. And I told her that she had to act professional, she had to "tone it down", because otherwise management would EAT HER ALIVE!"

Razor shows emotion as he says his words.

Razor Xtreme: "Now, her. Being the very open personality that she is, she didn't like that one bit. She didn't like having to pretend to be a stuck up angry chick. Of course, all of you girls are angry and stuck up, but she's not like you people."

"BOOOOOOO!"

Razor Xtreme: "But that's besides the point. You see, my girlfriend, she doesn't like having to pretend to be someone else. Needless to say, she didn't last long. But now... Hmhmhmhm."

Xtreme begins to snicker a bit as he tries to say his next sentence.

Razor Xtreme: "Now that I AM management, she doesn't have to worry about petty things like pretending to be someone else. Now, she can do whatever she wants! She is free to be herself without the chains of oppression, and she can be the person she was meant to be. 'Paris Diamond' is no more. That act is done. So without further ado... everyone, please welcome my lovely girlfriend... CANDY. KANE!"

The theme song of this so called "Candy Kane" plays loud. This is the same song she used before she left back in 2009. The song that sets up an eye candy of a girl booms loud through the speakers as the crowd eagerly awaits the arrival of this woman. A few seconds pass, as the males in the audience await a hoochie to appear on stage due to the nature of her theme song. Inside the ring Razor stares at the stage. But after a few seconds of nothingness, Razor begins to get angry. He looks up and makes a confused face as he signals with his hands that he is clearly 'out of the loop' of what is going on. After a few more seconds, the theme song dies off and is replaced with another song.

"Beast and the Harlot" by Avenged Sevenfold begins to boom throughout the arena as things begin to get a little more hardcore. The loud introduction to the song plays, but then it is obviously an XWA-edit, as it suddenly cuts directly to the first verse rather than playing the first 50 seconds of instruments. "This shining city built of gold..." - Out of the curtains comes a female that, despite the way she looks, wows the men in the audience - as if they wouldn't be wowed anyway. She wears a red skin-tight corset-type of clothing around her upper body. She wears nothing on her arms, as she is probably not competing tonight. She wears really long boots, one is red, one is white. Both go up into full black leggings/yoga pants that would show her ass off if she wasn't covering it with a white mini-skirt with a few layers, trying to look nice. But what's most astonishing about this young woman isn't just her perfect physique, but what's above it. Her face is painted in a gothic-manner, except she's happy. Her black eyeliner is really really thick and goes way behind her eyes and she wears excessively big red lipstick. She wears two hints of blush on each cheek and she ties her golden blonde hair in two ponytails off to the sides, looking like a damn cowgirl's hair. Each ponytail is lightly dyed at the ends, red and white.

Joey Miles: "HOLY CRAP!! CEDAR! Listen to me carefully you fat crap. Will I get fired if I touch myself?"

Ted Cedar: "Wha-? For the love of GOD, don't do that."

Joey Miles: "But... she's soooo beautiful!"

Ted Cedar: "Despite her very strange attire, she is indeed quite a looker, Miles."

The strange woman known as "Candy Kane" walks down the ramp quickly and egotistically. The guards realize they should let her in and they move out of her way, a bit mesmerized by this awfully strange woman. She marches down towards the ring and then leaps up onto the apron by holding onto the middle rope. She pulls herself back as she lays on one booted leg. A few fans try to look a bit closer and catch a glimpse of ass as they look under her skirt, but she quickly and slyly works her way into the ring and dramatically walks towards her boyfriend. Razor looks angry at her for a few seconds as her song dies out and her face suddenly becomes surprised.

Candy Kane: "What's wrong big guy?"

She says, in a very very very New-Yorker accent.

Razor Xtreme: "Candy! You changed the song! I had picked that other one out just for you a few years ago!"

Candy Kane: "I'm sorry handsome. It just didn't fit me anymore. I think this new one fits me better! Can you forgive me?"

Razor looks at her angrily for a few seconds before his frown turns into a smile. He opens one arm and calls her in.

Razor Xtreme: "Oh come here you. I just can't stay mad at her. Get in here buttercup!"

She runs over to him quickly before giving him a big hug. A little sooner, and they look each other in the eyes before they begin making out right in the middle of the ring. The fans instantly begin to boo. The men mainly boo cause they wanted a piece of that too! They break away after a bit and turn back.

Candy Kane: "All you other hoochies better know where you stand. This is MY man! You low lives can stay away from him or else! Muah!"

She blows a bitchy kiss into the camera for absolutely no reason.

Candy Kane: "You see, now that my big man is in charge, I can do whatever I want! Seeing as all you other girls ain't got nothing on me, I'm stepping it up and I'm taking that title. I don't care if that Wolf chick wins it or that other girl, I'm taking it! You can both eat my dirt babies, cause this momma ain't playing with you all."

She begins to unnecessarily walk around the ring with confidence. Razor claps for his girlfriend's self esteem.

Candy Kane: "I'm dating the boss, he's MINE. I can do whatever you want because I have all the power that I want, ain't that right honey bear?"

Razor Xtreme: "But Candy. You can't! I'll get in trouble, you have to tone it down!"

Candy gets a bitchy sad face.

Candy Kane: "But baby, you promised!"

She says, in a very whiny voice.

Razor Xtreme: "Nope... Maybe I need a little convincing? What do you think?"

She puts her finger to her chin and thinks for a bit. Before opening both hands to the side.

Candy Kane: "Oh what the heck. I guess you do."

She walks over to him and then turns her back to him, pressing her butt against his leg as she begins to dramatically go up and down. Razor laughs and begins to clap as everyone is captivated.

Razor Xtreme: "You got me butter. You do whatever you want!"

She begins to jump up and down happily.

Candy Kane: "Yay!! Alrighty then, first order of BUSINESS! I'm challenging any chick next week, I want in on that number one contenders match at CyberSlam! So any of you dirty hoodrats think you can mess with Candy, you come and bring it mama's, I'll show you who's boss!"

Razor begins to nod his head up and down as his girlfriend is taking command.

Candy Kane: "I look forward to it! Muah!"

She says, as she drops the microphone and blows another bitchy kiss into the camera. She walks up to Razor once again as they embrace in another hug before she throws her right arm up. Razor simply stares down at his new - and improved - girlfriend. "Beast and the Harlot" by A7X begins to play throughout the speakers and Razor and Candy are left inside the ring as the show goes to commercials.[/i]

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: "Welcome, To The New Girl" | Razor Xtreme Promo   "Welcome, To The New Girl" | Razor Xtreme Promo EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 5:19 am

Good work. Tried picturing Maryse with a New York accent and that was weird, but this was good.

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: "Welcome, To The New Girl" | Razor Xtreme Promo   "Welcome, To The New Girl" | Razor Xtreme Promo EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 5:20 am

Thanks! Maybe I should've used a different pic base. I was trying to go for a Lita/Harley Q mixed type of character.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: "Welcome, To The New Girl" | Razor Xtreme Promo   "Welcome, To The New Girl" | Razor Xtreme Promo EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 6:00 pm

A decent introduction to this character, the typical Razor promo. Mesa like... I've already expressed my opinion on the name though, but cool nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: "Welcome, To The New Girl" | Razor Xtreme Promo   "Welcome, To The New Girl" | Razor Xtreme Promo EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 6:03 pm

Big Grin!

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Welcome, To The New Girl" | Razor Xtreme Promo   "Welcome, To The New Girl" | Razor Xtreme Promo Empty

Back to top Go down

"Welcome, To The New Girl" | Razor Xtreme Promo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1