HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rock on a Potential Ring Return: "If I'd Never Wrestle Again, I’d Be Very Content with That

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

The Rock on a Potential Ring Return: "If I'd Never Wrestle Again, I’d Be Very Content with That Empty
PostSubject: The Rock on a Potential Ring Return: "If I'd Never Wrestle Again, I’d Be Very Content with That   The Rock on a Potential Ring Return: "If I'd Never Wrestle Again, I’d Be Very Content with That EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 6:23 pm

The Rock recently did an interview for The Province, and when asked about a potential return to WWE and pro wrestling, he had the following to say:

Quote :
"I’d like to leave it open. But if I’d never wrestle again, I’d be very content with that. Winning or losing never really mattered to me. The whole idea was to put on a great match. Got injured in that match. Still was able to walk out on my own, which I was more happy about. I don’t know. We’ll see."
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

The Rock on a Potential Ring Return: "If I'd Never Wrestle Again, I’d Be Very Content with That Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rock on a Potential Ring Return: "If I'd Never Wrestle Again, I’d Be Very Content with That   The Rock on a Potential Ring Return: "If I'd Never Wrestle Again, I’d Be Very Content with That EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 6:26 pm

The whole idea was to put on a great match.

The Rock on a Potential Ring Return: "If I'd Never Wrestle Again, I’d Be Very Content with That Ashton-kutcher-laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: The Rock on a Potential Ring Return: "If I'd Never Wrestle Again, I’d Be Very Content with That   The Rock on a Potential Ring Return: "If I'd Never Wrestle Again, I’d Be Very Content with That EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 6:48 pm

He did Mad as hell

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: The Rock on a Potential Ring Return: "If I'd Never Wrestle Again, I’d Be Very Content with That   The Rock on a Potential Ring Return: "If I'd Never Wrestle Again, I’d Be Very Content with That EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 6:55 pm

Yeah...he did.

At Wrestlemania XIX.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: The Rock on a Potential Ring Return: "If I'd Never Wrestle Again, I’d Be Very Content with That   The Rock on a Potential Ring Return: "If I'd Never Wrestle Again, I’d Be Very Content with That EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 6:56 pm

Razor Xtreme wrote:
He did Mad as hell

Must've missed it. All I saw was an average TV match with Cena.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: The Rock on a Potential Ring Return: "If I'd Never Wrestle Again, I’d Be Very Content with That   The Rock on a Potential Ring Return: "If I'd Never Wrestle Again, I’d Be Very Content with That EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:00 pm

His WM28 match against Cena was much better than this year's.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: The Rock on a Potential Ring Return: "If I'd Never Wrestle Again, I’d Be Very Content with That   The Rock on a Potential Ring Return: "If I'd Never Wrestle Again, I’d Be Very Content with That EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:10 pm

Nearphotison wrote:
Razor Xtreme wrote:
He did Mad as hell

Must've missed it. All I saw was an average TV match with Cena.

The Rock on a Potential Ring Return: "If I'd Never Wrestle Again, I’d Be Very Content with That Url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=sW21yBVN7YH9aM&tbnid=oTBgGUHQzExNtM:&ved=0CAUQjBwwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2F25.media.tumblr.com%2Ftumblr_m1e5ezaUMR1qghroxo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rock on a Potential Ring Return: "If I'd Never Wrestle Again, I’d Be Very Content with That   The Rock on a Potential Ring Return: "If I'd Never Wrestle Again, I’d Be Very Content with That Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rock on a Potential Ring Return: "If I'd Never Wrestle Again, I’d Be Very Content with That

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1