HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rock Says WWE Ring Return Possible

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Fiery
Jobber
Fiery

The Rock Says WWE Ring Return Possible Empty
PostSubject: The Rock Says WWE Ring Return Possible   The Rock Says WWE Ring Return Possible EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 6:32 pm

Source: PWInsider
- As noted, The Rock appeared on ESPN SportsCenter this morning to promote Hercules. When asked about possibly returning to the ring for WWE, he said, "Possibly, yeah." Rock also discussed Lebron James returning to Cleveland, you can watch a portion of the interview at ESPN.com by clicking here.
=====================================================

Jayden's thoughts: I'd love to see Rock be involved in some capacity for when they do Reigns vs Lesnar for the WWE WHC at next years WrestleMania. But they probably wouldn't mention the fact that Lesnar and Rock were friends and Reigns is his blood.

Or how about if the Rock does return, be in a match against Sting. Rock vs. Sting could be better than Cena/Rock for the third or fourth time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Says WWE Ring Return Possible   The Rock Says WWE Ring Return Possible EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 6:36 pm

Why would WWE recognize off screen friendships during on screen angles? I think they would push the fact that Rock and Reigns are related over a friendship IRL.
Back to top Go down
Fiery
Jobber
Fiery

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Says WWE Ring Return Possible   The Rock Says WWE Ring Return Possible EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 6:37 pm

To introduce some real life "drama" into the mix. To give it some flavor is all haha. And yeah that would be one way to earn Reigns more cheers, hey I'm related to the Rock!
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Says WWE Ring Return Possible   The Rock Says WWE Ring Return Possible EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 7:02 pm

Dammit, stay away you fuck Mad as hell.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Says WWE Ring Return Possible   The Rock Says WWE Ring Return Possible EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 7:19 pm

Honestly I think he should put over Cesaro.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Says WWE Ring Return Possible   The Rock Says WWE Ring Return Possible EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 1:12 am

Reigns, fresh off the World Title win over Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania, defends against The Rock at Summerslam.

The Rock Says WWE Ring Return Possible FJBloTX
The Rock Says WWE Ring Return Possible Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Says WWE Ring Return Possible   The Rock Says WWE Ring Return Possible EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 6:54 am

ONCE IN A LIFETI--wait, we did that twice already.

WWE should also totally have the Uso's do a hit and run on Roman Reigns...then claim they "did it...for da' Rock" Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Says WWE Ring Return Possible   The Rock Says WWE Ring Return Possible Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rock Says WWE Ring Return Possible

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1