HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kurt Angle Talks a Potential WWE Return

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Kurt Angle Talks a Potential WWE Return Empty
PostSubject: Kurt Angle Talks a Potential WWE Return   Kurt Angle Talks a Potential WWE Return EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 6:28 pm

TNA star Kurt Angle recently did an interview with The UK Sun, and when asked about a potential WWE return Angle had the following to say:

"I can't say when. My [TNA] contract is up in September and I've left my options open. I'm very happy in TNA. Dixie Carter has treated me very well and always been there for me. But, I can't lie to myself anymore. I can't lie to TNA or WWE. Yeah, there is that desire to go back. I just don't know when. It could be this year. It could be next year. I don't know when."

Angle added that if he were to return to WWE, he'd like to work with CM Punk and/or Daniel Bryan.
Back to top Go down

Kurt Angle Talks a Potential WWE Return

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1