HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brooke Tessmacher Blog

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Brooke Tessmacher Blog Empty
PostSubject: Brooke Tessmacher Blog   Brooke Tessmacher Blog EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:27 pm

There's a new Brooke Tessmacher blog posted on TNA's website. She talks about breaking her jaw back in 2010. Here's a quick excerpt from the blog:

"For as long as I can remember, Smiles have always been important to me. Perhaps it was because my mother has always had such a beautiful smile. From an early age I loved how my mother’s smile could light up my day. As a child I had to go through having braces twice! Every time they would tighten the braces to move my teeth a little more, I would be sore for days. With all that sharp metal and poking wires on sensitive gums; it’s no wonder I became terrified of the dentist. But, after high school my smile was virtually perfect, at least for a while.

In 2010 I broke my jaw. The bone split down the center between my bottom two front teeth. There was no avoiding a traumatic jaw surgery. After that surgery my teeth still looked pretty good. In fact most people would have said I had a nice smile. But, things were not good behind the scenes."
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

Brooke Tessmacher Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooke Tessmacher Blog   Brooke Tessmacher Blog EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 3:27 pm

Already posted, plus the other one has the whole story.
Back to top Go down

Brooke Tessmacher Blog

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1