HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brooke Tessmacher Still Signed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Brooke Tessmacher Still Signed Empty
PostSubject: Brooke Tessmacher Still Signed   Brooke Tessmacher Still Signed EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 4:23 pm

Brooke Tessmacher is still signed with TNA, PWInsider.com reports. She is expected to return at some point as well. Similar to Nikki Bella, Tessmacher has been working toward getting a real estate license.

On a related note, Taryn Terrell is also set to return to TNA soon after giving birth to her new child a couple of months ago.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Brooke Tessmacher Still Signed   Brooke Tessmacher Still Signed EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:42 am

Awesome and more awesome. Love both of these two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooke Tessmacher Still Signed   Brooke Tessmacher Still Signed EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:42 am

I'm sorry, but wrestlers in a mainstream company shouldnt be forced to get a 2nd job
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Brooke Tessmacher Still Signed   Brooke Tessmacher Still Signed EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:29 am

It's not about being "forced to get a second job," it's about preparing for the future. You get the license, you learn about the business and when you retire from the ring you're not starting from scratch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooke Tessmacher Still Signed   Brooke Tessmacher Still Signed EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 11:13 am

It's not? Oh, so the people who are sitting at home who arent being paid because they arent on television are fine with no income?
Back to top Go down
fuse
Middle Carder
fuse

PostSubject: Re: Brooke Tessmacher Still Signed   Brooke Tessmacher Still Signed EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 2:59 pm

I wondered what had happened to those two. It'll be good to see them again.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Brooke Tessmacher Still Signed   Brooke Tessmacher Still Signed EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 5:19 pm

You find female wrestlers don't last as long in the ring and Brooke has stated several times before she doesn't plan on being a wrestler forever. So it's smart to plan for the future. Plus they might have a legitimate interest in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Brooke Tessmacher Still Signed   Brooke Tessmacher Still Signed EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 6:26 pm

Im talking currently...
Back to top Go down
Saintpat
Main Eventer
Saintpat

PostSubject: Re: Brooke Tessmacher Still Signed   Brooke Tessmacher Still Signed EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:07 pm

I thought Bella was doing OK ... reality TV show, appeared at WM30 and I think she's been seen on Raw lately.

As I read it, Brooke has been off TV because she was pursuing her real estate license, not the other way around.

It varies from state to state, but I have a relative (my brother's ex-wife) who got her license and it's a process that requires a couple hundred hours of coursework AND working in a real estate office as an 'apprentice' for for like 2 years ... as well as a lot of tests you have to pass.

It's not the kind of thing you do to put food on your table when you're suddenly out of work, unless you've got a nice nest egg to spend while you go through the process. You don't make much money in the apprentice and classroom stage, and, as noted, that's a couple of years. Once you're through all that and you're a licensed agent, you can start making real money (if you're good at it, in the right place, if the market is favorable, etc.).

In both cases if that's what they're doing, they are planning and preparing for their futures outside of wrestling. If Tess was kicked to the curb and needed to pay rent and buy groceries, she would be working a 'regular' job rather than taking classes and working toward a license. It's not an immediate payoff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brooke Tessmacher Still Signed   Brooke Tessmacher Still Signed Empty

Back to top Go down

Brooke Tessmacher Still Signed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1