HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brooke Tessmacher Interview: Talks Signature Move, Beauty Competitions And More

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Brooke Tessmacher Interview: Talks Signature Move, Beauty Competitions And More Empty
PostSubject: Brooke Tessmacher Interview: Talks Signature Move, Beauty Competitions And More   Brooke Tessmacher Interview: Talks Signature Move, Beauty Competitions And More EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:16 am

Zoo Magazine recently interviewed TNA Knockout Brooke Tessmacher. Below are some quick highlights:

On her signature Move The 'ass-tastic':
I basically hit my opponent in the face with my rear-end. I used to do it to my sister when we were kids growing up. It was something I did to torment her, but now thinks it's the funniest thing in the world that I am now doing that move on national TV.

On any secret talents she has:
I think I've been showcasing it every week with my rear-end. I am a twerker. I can twerk upside down with one hand. I don't know if that's a talent but I don't see anyone else doing it

Doing beauty competitions:
It's just crazy and it messes with your mind. You get some who weigh practically nothing moaning about their weight that could probably be doing with eating a few burritos.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

Brooke Tessmacher Interview: Talks Signature Move, Beauty Competitions And More Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brooke Tessmacher Interview: Talks Signature Move, Beauty Competitions And More   Brooke Tessmacher Interview: Talks Signature Move, Beauty Competitions And More EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:08 am

She should make one of them videos where she has a camera on her bed, puts on a song, and twerks for 4 minutes. Have a wank
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Brooke Tessmacher Interview: Talks Signature Move, Beauty Competitions And More   Brooke Tessmacher Interview: Talks Signature Move, Beauty Competitions And More EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:03 pm

4 minutes? More like 4 hours.

In fact fuck it (literally and metaphorically), live stream that shit afro Harold
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brooke Tessmacher Interview: Talks Signature Move, Beauty Competitions And More   Brooke Tessmacher Interview: Talks Signature Move, Beauty Competitions And More Empty

Back to top Go down

Brooke Tessmacher Interview: Talks Signature Move, Beauty Competitions And More

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1