HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Revenge) 1) The Director vs. Mark Frenzy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

(Revenge) 1) The Director vs. Mark Frenzy Empty
PostSubject: (Revenge) 1) The Director vs. Mark Frenzy   (Revenge) 1) The Director vs. Mark Frenzy EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:50 pm

(Revenge) 1) The Director vs. Mark Frenzy DirectorvsFrenzy_zps8d6a4961

DEADLINE: DECEMBER FRIDAY 13TH, 2013 | 11: 59 PM EST
Back to top Go down

(Revenge) 1) The Director vs. Mark Frenzy Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Revenge) 1) The Director vs. Mark Frenzy   (Revenge) 1) The Director vs. Mark Frenzy EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 4:07 pm

Sitting in his director's chair, the XWA Revenge General Manager carefully watches the latest broadcast of his show. The television screen flashes with color as The Director stands up from his chair. He takes off his hat and throws it to the ground.

I've had enough of this. People running my brand. I am the Director and nobody will cross me. This is my show. I know that I've been tough these past few weeks, but it has come down to brass tacks. This is my show, and if you don't impress me...

The Director grabs his hat off the ground, and brushes it off, to gently put it back onto his head. He grabs his water bottle and splashes the contents on his face and his paint runs off and splashes onto the ground. He walks over to the door of the room before turning around, almost seemingly with a concerned look on his head.

It will be the final CUT.
Back to top Go down

(Revenge) 1) The Director vs. Mark Frenzy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1