HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

M3) Mark Frenzy vs. Alexis Rose

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

M3) Mark Frenzy vs. Alexis Rose Empty
PostSubject: M3) Mark Frenzy vs. Alexis Rose   M3) Mark Frenzy vs. Alexis Rose EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 5:01 pm

M3) Mark Frenzy vs. Alexis Rose MarkFrenzyvsAlexisRose_zps8607bcb3
XWA Championship Tournament - First Round Match
Mark Frenzy vs. Alexis Rose
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M3) Mark Frenzy vs. Alexis Rose   M3) Mark Frenzy vs. Alexis Rose EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 1:28 pm

It is 8 o'clock in the evening. The scene opens in a desert on the outskirts of the city. The wind is loudly howling in the distance. Coyotes can be seen howling at the moon. Desert creatures can be seen scrounging for food. A fire can be seen in the distance with a black and red chopper parked near it. Mark Frenzy the leader of the deadly and dangerous Dark Side Dominance is sitting near the fire trying to stay warm from the cold desert night. Mark begins to once again have flash backs from his past. He stares into the fire that is keeping him warm. He sees his very first match unfolding before his eyes. Mark rubs his eyes because his lack of sleep has been driving him insane. Mark grabs a 16 ounce Budweiser beer bottle that is near him. Mark begins to down the beer.

"Leena!!!"

He shouted into the night. Mark smashes the empty bottle in front of him. The shattering of the glass echoed through the night. He heard nothing and seen no sign of Leena. Perhaps she was just a hallucination? Maybe she was just there to show him what he needed to do next. Mark wasn't sure what to think at this point. Her intoxicating beauty was enough to drive him out of his mind. The person she wanted him to become. Mark gazes into the fire once again. He sees the embers crack and some of the logs break into ash. He sees another championship victory and Mark sheds a few tears. He wasn't that man anymore. His wife and kids walked out on him. Mark's home was gone and all he has was his bike, the clothes on his back and the love of a woman he is nowhere to be found.

"LEENA!!!!"

He screamed. He wanted to know where she was. Mark began looking off in the distance.He sat down near the fire as he looked down at the sand. The sand that his black boots have dug into. He was ankle deep in the desert sand. Mark then noticed a couple of scorpions fighting three feet from where he was sitting. He wasn't exactly sure what to make of what he was seeing. The larger scorpion drove the end of it's poisonous tail through the head of the smaller scorpion.

"It's called survival of the fittest."

A beautiful voice whispered in his ear. The hairs on his neck stood up. Mark felt like a teenage boy would when a beautiful girl spoke to him the first time. Her fragrance was intoxicating. Mark turned around and saw Leena standing there dressed in all black once again. She stared at him seductively. Mark gulped as he spoke.

"Here you are."

She said nothing. Leena shook her head and then smacked Mark across the face. Mark rubbed his cheek where she smacked him.

"You are pathetic and here I thought I sought after a man. You are nothing more than a little boy. Screaming for mommy and daddy."

Leena knew what she was doing. She use to do this to Mark all the time. She know that there is a beast waiting to come out. Mark says nothing and looks down at the sand once again. Leena smacks him harder and then time he stumbles backwards a bit.

"You aren't the man that I love. In fact I love someone else. Someone who can man up and be what I need him to be."

Mark felt this stabbing pain. Suddenly anger rose up on the inside of him. He looked at her

"Thank you ma'am. May I have another?"

Leena nodded and smacked him even harder. Marks face tilted to the side and then he turned back and looked her in the face.

"NOT MAN ENOUGH!!!! Are you f**king serious?! I'll break his spirit, his hopes and dreams. I will give this man nightmares. The likes of which he has never experienced. I won't gain any rest till this man is dead where he lays."

Leena smiles evilly and then wraps her arms around him. Leena then plants a kiss on his lips softly.

"There's the man that I love. This is the man that will win the XWA Championship."

Leena said to him in her soft seductive voice. Mark pulls out another note from the XWA front office. They have announced a tournament for the XWA championship. He unfolds the note that was in his right jacket pocket.

"Alexis Rose......"

He stares off into the distance. He the cracks his knuckles and continues to speak.

"Every rose has it's thorn. The thorn seems to the part of the rose that no one seems to like. It's mostly because a thorn cuts those who touch it. A thorn has been used in many stories as something that slows you down. Like in the fable of the lion and the mouse. The lion has a thorn in his paw and the mouse removed it out of his paw. You maybe asking yourself. What does a thorn have to do with me? I am the thorn that will hinder your advancement in this tournament."

He pulls a wilted rose out of his pocket. He holds it into the light and begins to pluck each petal from the bulb of the rose.

"The rose has also been known to curse others. In beauty and the beast, the people of the castle were cursed by an enchanted rose. You are a curse to this company and the championship.You are already a wilted rose and damaged by the one that said he would take care of you. You have turned to another flower to find love. However, roses and daisies don't mix together."

Leena smiles evilly as she sees her mission is working.

"Alexis Rose, you are now trimmed in put in a vase. However the water will never be changed. You will wilt and eventually die. Flowers don't last forever. However you will be something that lasts a long time. You are the first of six stones. The stones that will lead me to the XWA championship. I am blood thirsty for the championship. I am like a dog that has gone without food for weeks. My appetite will only be satisfied when I have the gold around my waist. I will stop and crush the roses. You may try but success isn't in your future. You are looking at your worst nightmare. Your fate has been sealed."

Mark takes the rose and throws it into the fire.

"You have completely transformed into the man the I love."

Leena said as she has this seductive look on her face.

"Mark...you are now ready for the next step in your transformation."

Leena explained as Mark looked at her with this killer instinct type of look on his face. He gets in her face and plants a kiss on her lips. She bites his lip and Mark pulls back.

"My queen of the night, we shall rule the shadow like times in the past."

Mark took her by the hand as they walk over to his chopper. Mark helps her on it. He climbs on the front of it. He revs up the engine as they ride off into the night.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M3) Mark Frenzy vs. Alexis Rose   M3) Mark Frenzy vs. Alexis Rose EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:31 pm

Middle of the night is not safe for many people, especially those of the more feminine gender with the way some people in society tend to think. However, being trained to fight is an advantage over most assailants who require a weapon or their brute strength to subdue their victims into submissions of whatever flavor it is between theft or more personal. Walking along dark city streets in a run down neighborhood, Alexis Rose is braving a lot of threats as she is alone in the moment. A brisk fall wind is brewing and she is dressed appropriately in a pair of hip hugging jeans tucked into stylish boots. With a leather jacket upon her upper half she is protected except for the face from the winds circling about and lowering the already cool temperature.

Walking along the sidewalk it isn’t certain where we are at the moment, except it is the slums of whatever location it is. The cars aren’t anything to write home about, some sitting upon cinder blocks while another has a broken window covered by plastic and tape to hopefully prevent the weather elements from getting inside until can be repaired. Some of the houses hold signs in the windows saying for sale, others completely empty and no sign of anyone having a chance to occupy them. Alexis walks along and kicks a crushed can of soda that happens to be in her way. She slowly strolls along the street as the street lights above flicker slightly, possibly a storm brewing on the outskirts of town. Slowly Alexis walks past a dark alley of which no movement could be seen. Alexis pauses and looks down the empty pathway, a shortcut for some, overly dangerous for others.

“The slums are a place many people wish to never have to come to. It is as far down the ladder of living you can get before becoming homeless. The cheapest housing, sometimes subsidized by the government so people could actually afford it and hopefully become a meaningful part of society. Most of the folks here never amount to much however and either wind up kicked out onto the street, behind bars, or six feet under. Drugs run a prevalent part of these areas wherever they may be.” Alexis turns around and actually walks down the alleyway a bit as she continues talking to the camera which is at her side. “I mean look around you, some of those houses were so run down it would take a lot of contracting work to get it back on par for what would be the code here.”

Slowly Alexis treks down to where a dumpster is sitting. The big metal container has a lot of different graffiti upon it, the lid seems well battered from over time.
“The condition of these places keeps a lot of people from success as they get used to being around those who are in as bad a predicament or worse. It is much like how the welfare system in America works, when you are placed into such a dire predicament either you drop out completely or you wind up living in such a way for so long.” Opening the lid, Alexis lets the camera view inside as a stray light bulb from the building above casts a low glare into it. Amongst the trash is a few pieces of cardboard shaped upon it all and a ragged pillow above it. “When you drop out from this society, you try to find your way back into it hopefully. Right here we found the resting quarters of someone who has troubles and has fallen from the very slim path they are given to survive.”

With a low squeal Alexis closes the lid to the dumpster and turns about back to where she came from and begins walking back to the street.
“To those who live above such a life style, they don’t know the issues of fighting to survive. Paycheck to paycheck is a lifestyle many of the middle class talk about but still manage to live a prosperous life. When you live paycheck to paycheck here, usually it is because you’re stuck in a menial job and most of your disposable income is going to some sort of paraphernalia to sate your needs.” The short female reaches the mouth of the alleyway and turns to her right and continues walking along the broken sidewalk and avoids a hole that someone decided to make for some reason in it. “However, some people actually do manage to prosper and get out of such a predicament. The funding trickles away as you slowly rise above the situation, the people who say they will have your back look for other’s who are worse off, they then completely forget about you as your income raises you above the poverty line and out of their jurisdiction.”

Slowly sauntering along the street it is apparent the surrounding area is changing, albeit only minimal. Less of the houses now have empty signs upon them, more showing some sort of life no matter how minimal.
“The difference between the rest of you and me is I know what the fight is like, I was born and raised in the slums. The difference of life is drastic, but it is possible to climb out of it. You don’t need to earn an inheritance, you don’t need to win the lottery to escape, it is possible if you grit your teeth and persevere with a bit of luck to escape.” Alexis looks about her surroundings slowly and takes it all in. The house closest to her is boarded up, windows smashed behind the planks trying to prevent any unlawful entry. Going towards the building Alexis quickly hops onto the stairs nearby on the outer part and climbs cautiously to look inside before hopping down and hanging her head.

“Those who don’t manage to escape succumb to disease, death, many ailments that are much more prevalent than in regular life.” Slowly moving forward Alexis looks down a new alley way that has come upon the presence and a bicycle is stashed not far in. Walking into the darkened side street Mrs. Rose grabs the mode of transportation and pulls it out to inspect, everything seemingly attached. The owner isn’t about and may never be due to the close proximity to whatever was inside the broken down place. Pulling it out Alexis climbs aboard it and trials it out finding it suitable. “People struggle and fight to escape from the bottom, but not everyone is meant to rise forth. Some may only rise a short way, while others are meant to rise to the top. Myself, my journey is undefined. I have fluctuated over the years, but once again I find myself at the bottom rung fighting my way out of the slums.”

“Those whom are new to the bottom rung of life don’t know the despair ways to survive, the corners people have to cut that make sure they don’t fall out and lose everything.” Alexis slowly starts pedaling the bike she found and rides into the street, the only sign of life being her in the middle of the road pedaling. The wind is slowly picking up and is blowing her dark locks back as she rides forth into the unknown setting beyond her. “Many feel they are owed something to help them from falling down, but I know that isn’t always the case. Many are left to their own abilities to see how they survive, how they react to the changes and try to overcome the difficulties. Being a young female in the slums made it even worse as time went on and I grew older. The expectations change as you grow from your youth into a teenager, people change. It is all evolution. Eventually through scratching and clawing my family was able to get out of the hole it had dug, but you don’t just rise like a phoenix from the ashes, oh no it is a long and slow climb to get where you want to be.”

Ms. Rose casually pedals down the street ignoring anything else surrounding her. Slowly as she keeps going a few people in scraggly clothes make appearances on the sidewalk. The homeless fighting for their lives, their beings. Those who are trying to strike drug deals to get a fix. Prostitutes seeking some work.
“This life isn’t meant for everyone, but those who survive it and prosper come out tougher. That has made me stronger. That has made me fight for who I am and what I am. This has made me appreciate and savor the small steps it takes to reach one’s goal. Nick Zayvin might be slotted in the finals already, but I am focused on getting past you first Mark because I need to work my way up the ladder and make sure each step is done to not fall off.”

Some of the scraggly looking folk look at Alexis in a pleading manner hoping for shelter from the harsh weather about them, but alas one can only do so much. Seeing a young woman nearby Alexis reaches into her jacket and pulls out a few bills before counting off some of it and handing it to the young girl who doesn’t look like she is even in her twenties.
“You see Mark, some people need a helping hand to get themselves started to the right path. Some of us can’t find it unless we are shown the way. I know the way though, you just stand in it. I know it won’t be easy, some say it could be impossible, but they forget one thing. I am not your ordinary woman.” Alexis continues down and comes to a house that while decrepit looking has all the lights on inside, someone doing somewhat decent in this run down area.

“Look before you, this house is mine. It is where I grew up, it shall forever stay in my possession no matter where I move to. My roots are what remind me that a challenge can be overcome, that I am a survivor.” Walking to the front steps of the house Alexis steps onto the stoop before her childhood home. She turns around and faces the camera looking up and down the street taking in the sights of those who struggle and she isn’t able to save them all. “I might not win, I go in fully knowing that. However, don’t think you have a cake walk Mark because when we meet, you will see that I am tougher than most women. I fight for our rights, our freedoms, and I plan on showing you why that is.”

Finally Alexis turns around and pulls a set of keys from her pants pocket. She searches quickly and finds the right key before inserting it into the lock and turning it, thus opening the door. As it opens light spills out onto the sidewalk and reveals a moderately furnished home.
“See you at Revenge Mark Frenzy, you better be ready for a fight because I am.” At those words Alexis shuts the door and closes it, the camera fading as the source of light goes away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M3) Mark Frenzy vs. Alexis Rose   M3) Mark Frenzy vs. Alexis Rose Empty

Back to top Go down

M3) Mark Frenzy vs. Alexis Rose

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1