HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

4) Nick Zayvin vs. Mark Frenzy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

4) Nick Zayvin vs. Mark Frenzy Empty
PostSubject: 4) Nick Zayvin vs. Mark Frenzy   4) Nick Zayvin vs. Mark Frenzy EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:36 pm

4) Nick Zayvin vs. Mark Frenzy MarkFrenzyvsNickZayvin_zpsfe4ac336
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 4) Nick Zayvin vs. Mark Frenzy   4) Nick Zayvin vs. Mark Frenzy EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 2:58 pm

The match ended with Alexis Rose getting her hand raised in victory. Mark can be seen tossing and turn in his bedroom. He is wrapped in a black blanket on a medium sized cot. The cot is against the wall in a run down apartment building on the outskirts of the city. Mark then sits up and wipes the sweat from his brow. Mark is sitting there with no shirt on and some black gym shorts. He clothes are piled in the left hand corner of the room. The clothes have created sort of miniature mountain. Mark walks over to the small grey fridge that he has near his bed. Mark kneels down and opens it up. Mark pulls out a bottle water that looks like the label was ripped off of it. Mark unscrews the cap and downs the water. Mark then wipes the excess water from his lips and places the cap back on the water. Mark then sit back down and places his hands over his ears. Mark doesn't want to hear the voices in his head.

"Mark....."

He shakes his head and tries to drown them out by turning on the beat up radio that hangs on  an old wire hanger.

"Mark it's Leena...."

He doesn't want to respond as he feels he has failed her.

"Mark answer me now!!!!"

Leena screams as the power of her voice throws he backwards onto his cot.

"Yes, my love? What is it?"

As he had to ask. Mark knew whats he wanted. Mark rubs his eyes as Leena walks into his apartment.

"My love you seem troubled."

Leena sits down next to Mark. He doesn't say nothing as his head is down.

"MARK SNAP THE F**K OUT OF IT!!!!" Leena yelled as she smacked him on the top of his head.

Mark hit the floor as he rolled back and forth on the floor. He was in pain but his pulse began to race. He sat up and smiled at Leena.

"Hello...my dear." He said in an eerie voice.

Leena bit her bottom lip as she liked what she heard.

"It seems as if the rainbow warrior won the match. Who cares about gold. Fools chase after it and it is better to focus on the true task." He said with a sadistic smile on his face.

Leena nodded her head slowly as she listened.

"It's time that the darkness takes over one match at a time. You see I am not worried about victories or losses. I am concerned with causing pain to those I face. I want the image of me hurting them to effect their minds. I want what I do to mess them up psychologically. Each person here need to wake and realize that."

Leena smacked Mark across the face again.

"Are you some kind of fool. The championship is how you can control this company. You having what the others want. You having the gold means you make all the rules."

Mark smiles wider than he did before.

"My dear making people think that I don't want the gold. Is all part of the plan. You people will let their guard down. They are only blood thirsty for those who have opened wounds. I however have no opened wounds at all. My wounds are closed up tight and have my sights set on my next victim."

He cracks his knuckles and punches a mirror. The shards of the mirror fall to the floor. Mark looks into the broken mirror. He again sees his loss. He sees Alexis Rose's victory over and over again. He screams at the top of his lungs. Leena definitely likes what she sees.

"Nick Sayvin? An unknown man who has two sides of himself. An unbalanced individual who is facing an element that he has never faced before. You advanced to the next round. I am a victim of circumstance and that is okay because you will be a victim of being in a match with me. This loss has been haunting me Alexis."

Leena goes to smack him again and Mark blocks her hand.  

"I can't sleep in fact Alexis. You will wish that you were never born after this."

Leena bites Mark as he smiles even wider.

"Until I get my rematch with her...Everyone I face in the ring will be her. I want her to pay and she will. She will pay with her life. I will burn everything that she has and then I will burn her entire career to the ground."

Mark then looks at Leena with an evil look. This is a look that he has shown off in a long time. Mark then sits down and looks at the floor. Mark stares at the shattered mirror. He kicks around the shattered pieces as Leena sits next to him.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!!!"

He turned and screamed at her. Leena bit her lip hard as he enjoyed this side of him.

" This week is only the beginning. I will break his spirit and then I will break his body.He will end up in a body bag."

Mark cracks his knuckles and then stares at the wall as Leena stares with him. Mark then closes his eyes and Leena is gone.

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: 4) Nick Zayvin vs. Mark Frenzy   4) Nick Zayvin vs. Mark Frenzy EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 11:47 pm

He sits in a half-dark, half-lit room, just like he always has in the past. His chair under him is painted a nice white color on the lit side while the other half of the chair is painted a charcoal black - not that it's visible anyway, as the room's half dark side covers the charcoal black. The interesting young superstar is seated upon his chair, but like everything else, only half of him is visible with the strange way the room is lit. The half that is visible wears white trunks, white boots, and white knee-pads. He is ready for his match later tonight. Not only that, but his white arm-band wraps around his hand visibly. On the other side, he wears the exact same attire in black - but of course, it's not visible. The young superstar rocks back and forth in his chair until he begins to have a conversation with himself.

"Time to go out there and win.."

He says this in a good, hearty, innocent voice. All of a sudden, however, his voice changes to a more evil, angry tone...

"Like we always have."

"You really think the kid has it in him to end our undefeated streak?"

"Is that a serious question? Of course not. Look at him, he's a new player to the game. The game that we've dominated since making our appearance here. Don't even start clowning around like that."

His tone of voice suddenly changes.

"Nonetheless, we need to take him as seriously as we would anyone else. The only reason we've gotten this far to begin with is because we've taken our competition seriously... our world title match is right around the corner. It's only fair that we prepare ourselves by going all out."

"Fine. If it will make you feel better, we can go all out tonight. It's not like the kid's any better than we are. We've proven time and time again that we can take on the best of the best. This kid has no idea what's coming to him."

He suddenly stops rocking his chair for a bit. Mainly due to the knock on his door.

"Uhhh... sir?"

"Yes, who is this? ... And what do you want!?"

"Show is on in 5 minutes! Just wanted to tell ya so you'd be ready!"

"Thanks for the notification... NOW BUZZ OFF BEFORE I MAIM YOU!"

The foot steps of the poor, caring worker can be heard pattering off into the distance as he does not want to stick around to find out if this man (..or men..) will come through with their promise. As he does, Zayvin goes right back to talking to himself.

"You ready?"

"Me? Of course. Like always. What about you?"

"Same... let's go on out there and win this."

"I think you're starting to realize we make a good team. I'm glad you're finally seeing things my way."

"I'd rather not talk about this right now..."

"So you still have cold feet? Fine. Take your time. It'll take some getting used to. But we're getting there."

"...I hope so. Anyway, we should get going. Wouldn't wanna be late."

"Of course. After you."

Zayvin slowly crawls up out of his chair. His body remains in the half-lit, half-dark room as he begins to ponder just how much time it will take him to adjust to his new self. Meanwhile his other half begins to wonder just how many evil things he can do to their opponent tonight...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4) Nick Zayvin vs. Mark Frenzy   4) Nick Zayvin vs. Mark Frenzy Empty

Back to top Go down

4) Nick Zayvin vs. Mark Frenzy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1