HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Main Event: XWA World Heavyweight Championship: David Michaels (c) vs. Tyler Lawson - Tower of Doom!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Main Event: XWA World Heavyweight Championship: David Michaels (c) vs. Tyler Lawson - Tower of Doom! Empty
PostSubject: Main Event: XWA World Heavyweight Championship: David Michaels (c) vs. Tyler Lawson - Tower of Doom!   Main Event: XWA World Heavyweight Championship: David Michaels (c) vs. Tyler Lawson - Tower of Doom! EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 2:29 am

DUE: Saturday, December 7th at 11:59 PM EDT (UTC -4 Hours)
-World Heavyweight Championship-
-Tower of Doom-
-Xtrememania V Official MAIN EVENT!

Main Event: XWA World Heavyweight Championship: David Michaels (c) vs. Tyler Lawson - Tower of Doom! MichaelsvsLawson_zpsb5e31628
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Main Event: XWA World Heavyweight Championship: David Michaels (c) vs. Tyler Lawson - Tower of Doom! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Event: XWA World Heavyweight Championship: David Michaels (c) vs. Tyler Lawson - Tower of Doom!   Main Event: XWA World Heavyweight Championship: David Michaels (c) vs. Tyler Lawson - Tower of Doom! EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 8:45 am

Couple of things. Firstly, TJ told me he will be no showing. I'm not mad or anything, as he tried his hardest to make this a fun rivalry, which it certainly turned out to be. The timing was just off. So as a result of that, the ending became a little less than I would have actually done. I was going to add more when they are in the second cage, but I'd rather not burn myself out lol. Secondly, I was going to have some entrances, but can't bring myself to do them now. Doesn't really matter.

Also, if it's not too much to ask, I would really appreciate this receiving a grading still as I spent a lot of time on this trying to make it really good. I don't want to slow any future card down or anything, but I've posted legit matches several times now where my opponent didn't post. So I would greatly appreciate some feedback if possible.

-----

XtremeMania is down to this. Down to its last match up. Down to the one match up that matters the most, the one that has everything riding upon it. It's not only for the glory of being called Champion, but for the pride of beating a former partner. Gaining revenge upon the other for causing misery in their career. Tonight, two men step inside XWA's trademark match on its biggest night of the year. Everything is riding on this. Personal doesn't cover it.

The show cuts into the start of a video package, with a deep voice delivering the voice over for the package. During the video are slow motion clips of both competitors since they both returned in 2013. All of the clips are in black and white and reflect what is being said at that moment.

Why...do we do this?

For glory? For honour? For the spirit of competition?

Why...do we do this?

For respect? For triumph? For the will to be the best?

Why...do we do this?

Two men, willing to put it all on the line for the right to be called Champion.

Two men, their careers intertwined in history, coming to a head in a story of revenge,

Two men, seeking to end the other's dream.

Two men, finally putting their hatred to rest in the most brutal way imaginable.

Tonight, two men will step inside the most evil, demonic and brutal structure in the history of the Xtreme Wrestling Association.

The Tower of Doom.

The Champion putting his prized possession on the line against the Challenger whose dream has yet to be realised.

David Michaels. Tyler Lawson. XtremeMania.

A collision course that is nearly five years in the making.

Tonight, all the pain, suffering and torment is realised. Tonight, one man will walk out of the Tower of Doom in victory, while the other will be able to leave on their own accord at all.

Tonight, a rivalry shall come to an end in the most sickest of fashions.

United they once stood. Tonight, one shall fall.

All for hatred of the other.

And for the love of the World...Heavyweight...Championship.

The second song then kicks in as the video package fades to black - the energy builds up dramatically and fits the sing very well. The passion and hatred between the two can be felt, as the package begins to highlight the storyline throughout the past month or so.

Quote :
Cedar:
"WHAT?!"

Dennis:
"You've got to be kidding me..."

Cedar:
"It can't be...is it him?!"

Dennis:
"Oh Oh! I got this one...IT ISSSSSS!"

- David Michaels return at Vendetta #55.

Quote :
???:
"Ready."

Michaels:
"Excuse me gentlemen. I have an itch to cure..."

- David Michaels attitude change at Vendetta #57, after losing to Evan Flare the week before.
Quote :
"Who the hell is this? And why is everybody cheering for him?"

"That, my friend, is Tyler Lawson, former Impact Division Champion...and International Champion for that matter!"

----

"And what a return for Lawson! A convincing victory, even after nearly getting knocked out at the beginning of the match!"

- Tyler Lawson's victorious return at Vendetta #59, first round of the King of Xtreme Tournament.
Quote :
As Caleb turns around, he is about to send David Michaels to sleep once and for all with the Burning Hammer when WHACK! The thud of a steel chair being wrapped around the skull of Caleb Spires can be heard around the whole arena, as JHalc of all people wraps the classic wrestling weapon over his head!

-----

Cedar:
"Dammit! What the hell just happened?! Not like this...not like this dammit!"

Dennis:
"I'm con...the heck?!"

Cedar:
"This is a damn screw job! Why the hell did JHalc just help Michaels win the damn match?!"

Dennis:
"...but they hate each other...I...WHAT?!"

- David Michaels reveals his alliance with JHalc at Vendetta #60, qualifying for the Elimination Chamber also.
Quote :
"BAH GAWD HE'S DONE IT! Lawson has come out of absolutely freakin NOWHERE, and he's won the King of Xtreme tournament!"

- Tyler Lawson wins the King of Xtreme tournament 2013, confirming his place in the main event of XtremeMania 5.
Quote :
Cedar:
"MICHAELS DID IT! MICHAELS DID IT! NEW CHAMPION! NEW CHAMPION! NEW CHAMPION! DAVID MICHAELS IS THE NEW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!"

Dennis:
"WHAT THE HELL...THAT...THAT...NO! NO, DAMMIT NO!"

Cedar:
"DAVID MICHAELS IS THE NEW CHAMPION OF THIS WORLD!"

- David Michaels wins the XWA World Heavyweight Championship for a second time at King of Xtreme inside the Elimination Chamber.
Quote :
Michaels:
"You are going up against a man that simply refuses to beaten...by you. Come the end of the Tower of Doom, you will have wished you had stayed retired all those months ago. From this moment forward, you have been put officially on notice. Your living hell has already begun."

- David Michaels sets his sights on Tyler Lawson at Vendetta #63.
Quote :
"Next week, in the main event of Vendetta. It's going to be...D-Volution...versus......well, let's just say this. Next week, Michaels, JHalc, me and my partner are going to be, your own....personal...DEATH SENTENCE!!!"

- Tyler Lawson drops a the bombshell of having backup for fight D-Volution at Vendetta #63.
Quote :
He then faces the closet and begins to swing at it with the bat, over and over again, trying to destroy the stupid looking thing. Shards of wood fly everywhere, as Tyler Lawson slowly wares the wooden monstrosity away!

Cedar:
"Lawson is adamant of destroying that closet! Michaels has really crossed the line here..."

Dennis:
"BREAK DOWN THE WALLS OF CLOSETRY!!!!"

- David Michaels's plan to humiliate Lawson back fires horribly at Vendetta #65.
Quote :
Michaels:
"I'm the guy that has a proven track record against the very best this company has EVER had to offer. I'm the guy that's going to give you a dose of reality. I'm The Showstealer. I'm the World Heavyweight Champion. And come this Sunday, I'm the guy that's going to send you right back into the shadows of greatness where you have been your whole career. My talking is done. You've officially been warned for the very last time. Show up this Sunday and it'll be the very...VERY last act you will ever do."

Lawson:
"So come this Sunday, in the Tower of Doom, whether you come at me with Weapons or Waistlocks, Ladders or Legsweeps, I am going to kick your ass! No longer will I let you walk all over me, or anyone else in this business! You're not going to send me to any of those shadows that I came from, oh no! I am going to be in your limelight, that title is going to be mine, and David Michaels, I am going to Steal...YOUR...SHOW!"

- Michaels and Lawson sign the contract at Vendetta #66, making their encounter at XtremeMania 5 official.
The music comes to a halt with the image of Michaels and Lawson staring at one another at the end of that contract signing. The fans are geared up for this one, as the superstars are about to make their entrances on the biggest stage of them all!

------

Cedar:
"Ladies and gentlemen, if you have not been watching for the past couple of months, you have missed a journey. A tale of two men fighting for different causes, but with the same goals. Their hatred has been felt around the World for years and now it shall finally come to an end. Which man will walk out of that structure with the World Heavyweight Champion - David Michaels or Tyler Lawson?"

Dennis:
"Cedar, as I've said to you for weeks, I'll be amazed if either man is walking out of this arena tonight. We are set for a brutal contest."

Cedar:
"Well the introductions are through and we are all but ready to get this contest under way."

Dennis:
"Let he mayhem begin!"

DING...DING...DING!!!

The referee appears to be happy with the proceedings, receiving from the descending second referee that the XWA World Heavyweight Champion is in place securely. After making one last quick check on both the competitors, the bell is sounded three times and the arena blows it's roof off for the singles biggest match of the year! The referee is now pretty much just there to call for the bell, as this match is literally anything goes. The only way to win is to ascend all three cages and pull down the World Heavyweight Championship. David Michaels and Tyler Lawson remain stood in opposite corners, looking more ready than they have ever been in their careers. Both hate the other with a distinct passion and both have been waiting for this encounter for a long time. Yes, they have faced one another in the past, but those bouts just never cut the mustard. This one shall end it all, who is the better man and who will have the bragging rights forever. The stakes couldn't be any larger if they tried and it couldn't have happened in a bigger stage either. The crowd is living up to this match's hype already, as they are utterly split between the two superb XWA Superstars. Large portions yell "TY-LER LAW-SON!" and the other half reply with "HBK!". The big match atmosphere can be felt around the arena and the people that have paid good money for their tickets already know that the ridiculous fee was entirely worth it to see this story's conclusion first hand. Both men slowly walk out of their corner and meet in the middle of the ring, continuing to stare at one another - the intensity is just oozing from the pair of them. Michaels raises his head, naturally trying to look more intimidating than his opponent, chewing his gum methodically. Lawson isn't remotely fazed by Michaels scare tactics and begins to talk a little smack to him, with Michaels retorting. The two men exchange insults for a good minute...

Cedar:
"In all the years I have called matches in this company, I have never felt anything like this before. The electricity in this arena right now is simply unbelievable and the hatred running between these two men as I speak, is something that only pictures can describe ladies and gentlemen. These two men know they are about to put their bodies and even their careers on the line just to get the last laugh over the other."

Dennis:
"Well these two men may be jaw jacking right now, but I can guarantee you that won't last much longer. That hatred is already on boil and it's just a matter of moments until it overflows, Cedar!"

Cedar:
"Ladies and gentlemen, we have done our best to present to you the hatred between both men, but even our best video work can not cover how these two men feel right no---AND HERE WE GO!"

Dennis:
"OHHH IT'S FINALLY ON!"

The jaw jacking ends. The talk is finally over. The wait has stopped. Lawson decides he is through with talking crap to Michaels and cracks him in the jaw, kicking this match off to the sheer jubilation of the crowd in attendance! Michaels instantly replies with a stiff right hand of his own, as Lawson immediately follows that up as well! Michaels hits another right, Lawson with the reply. Michaels again. Lawson rebounds. The crowd are already back and forth here with their cheers, as both men go wild with the right fists to the other. It is Lawson that manages to string together a couple of right hands in, getting the early advantage on Michaels. Lawson punches him back towards the ropes, pushing him off and whipping him across the ring. The defending Champion bounces off the ropes and rebounds back, Lawson missing a Clothesline as Michaels ducks it and bounces off the ropes again. Lawson stays planted in his position and turns his head, looking for the incoming opponent and lashes out with a Back Elbow, only for Michaels to duck underneath that too and bounce of the ropes again. Lawson does a complete 360 degree turn, as David Michaels rebounds back in once again. Michaels then leaps into the air and collides with Lawson, taking him down with a Lou Thez Press and unleashes a flurry of rapid rights to his skull! The HBK fans go wild, as Michaels' rage can clearly be felt with every passing right. Lawson pushes him off, both men clambering up to their feet. Michaels bounces off the ropes once again, as Lawson stumbles across towards to opposite set. The Showstealer decides to claim his territory and Clotheslines Tyler Lawson over the top rope and out of the ring, to the floor below! Lawson flips over, rolling into the cell wall as Michaels turns around and feeds off the crowd. Lawson sits up, holding his face, as Michaels then stands on the bottom rope above him and begins to yell "THIS IS MY RING!" several times over.

Cedar:
"And Michaels taking Lawson out of the ring early on here...and staking his claim as to who that ring belongs to, Adam."

Dennis:
"Well Michaels has that right to claim he's the dog that owns that yard and Lawson is the challenger here...and right now, the current owner has the upper hand and he's going to show Lawson of that fact the hard way."

Cedar:
"Lawson looks on, as Michaels is truly fired up for this one Adam, clearly not intimidated by the structure that surrounds him."

Dennis:
"Well he may not be intimidated by it now, but that's because it hasn't came into play yet. Right now, it's just a big piece of metal keeping these two inside. Wait until they start to climb it."

David Michaels stands in the middle of the ring, as Tyler takes his time getting back up to his feet. The two continue to lock those eyes, not allowing them to be out of their sight for one moment. Lawson cracks his neck and climbs back up onto the ring apron, still staring at his former DxWo stable mate. He holds onto the ropes and slowly climbs through them, back into the ring, still keeping his eye on Michaels who is just stood in the centre watching him. As The Instant Classic enters, David Michaels slowly takes a few steps back and the two men begin to circle one another before both bursting towards the centre and locking up. Michaels quickly grabs Lawson's left arm and twists it around, however Tyler isn't going to be out done twice in a row. He quickly grabs hold of Michaels' arm and twists it round rapidly, several times, until Michaels has no choice but to completely flip over and lands on his back on the mat. The Showstealer quickly nips back up but Lawson doesn't allow him to twist round, for he does it himself and forces Michaels to flip over onto his back again! Michaels thumps the mat in frustration with his left foot, before nipping back up a second time. AS he does, Lawson pushes him back towards the ropes and whips him off. Lawson goes for that Clothesline a second time, but again Michaels ducks it and rebounds off the ropes. Coming back in, he ducks a Lawson Back Elbow that seems all too familiar. He bounces off the ropes again and leaps into the air, actually looking for that Lou Thez Press a second time! But Michaels arrogance perhaps gets the better of him here, as Tyler Lawson has it completely scouted. He catches Michaels in mid and suddenly jolts backwards across the ring, dumping Michaels up and over the top rope to the floor! Michaels, much like Lawson before him, rolls straight into the cell wall. Michaels sits up, holding his left arm that was not only twisted round by Tyler, but landed awkwardly upon in the fall. Lawson then completely mimics Michaels by standing on the bottom rope, looking down to him and yelling out "WHO'S RING IS IT NOW?!". The crowd are eating this for breakfast and this is only just getting started!

Cedar:
"And now it's Lawson that is the one to claim his territory! I don't think Michaels saw that one coming at all, Adam!"

Dennis:
"Michaels got suckered into familiarity. He thought Lawson was going to be stupid enough to fall for the same sequence, when it ended up being him that's the stupid one!"

Cedar:
"Obviously these two know each other very well, but mind games are certainly coming into play already in this match."

Dennis:
"Well they were always going to. They feel the need to one up the other and have been trying to do that for weeks. It sure as hell wasn't going to stop tonight..."

The defending World Heavyweight Champion stretches his arm out as he gets back up to his feet, furious that the challenger just mocked him. The ref talks to Lawson, asking him to back up to allow Michaels back into the ring, which he does. David slowly climbs up onto the apron, keeping his eyes locked on perhaps the biggest threat in his career, before climbing through the ropes. The ref doesn't come between them again, as both are now circling the other in the ring, before the pair lock up once again. Michaels, though, isn't going to be playing fair in this contest. As soon as the two superstars connect arms, Michaels shoves his right knee out and plants it directly into Lawson's gut. Bending over, Lawson is then cracked in the back of the skull with a stiff Elbow Smash. Tyler drops to one knee, holding his head, as David bounces to the ropes. He charges in, as Lawson stands back up straight. Wishing he hadn't just done that, Lawson is floored with a hard Clothesline, the back of his head smashing into the mat hard. He bounces right back up, but runs directly into a second Clothesline, once again hurting his head. Refusing to stay down, Tyler Lawson gets back to his feet, albeit gingerly, and wanders over to the corner. Michaels follows him in and connects with a Knife Edge Chop. Lawson cringes at the pain, before he is whipped across the ring. He smashes, back first, into the opposite turnbuckle pads and leans there. Michaels then charges across and leaps into the air, looking for a Stinger Splash. The challenger ducks out of the way at the last moment and Michaels is left to eat the top turnbuckle pad! David stumbles around, holding his face and walks right into Lawson's grip. Tyler locks his hands around Michaels waist and pops those hips, tossing him overhead with a nicely done Belly-to-Belly Suplex! Michaels holds his spine as he does his best to get back to his feet. Once he does, he is quickly grabbed from behind by Lawson, locking those hands once again and launching Michaels backwards with a German Suplex! The momentum sends Michaels rolling over himself and directly out of the ring, hitting the floor hard and then smashing side first into the cell wall! The Lawson fans go wild, as Michaels doesn't know what just hit him.

Cedar:
"Lawson takes the upper hand with a couple of delightful suplexs. Lawson is known for connecting very well with a suplex and he just demonstrated that right there, Adam, with Michaels being the volunteer."

Dennis:
"Michaels thought he was just starting to get some control in this match and just like that, Lawson can turn it around. I think the Champion is taking the challenger very lightly here..."

Cedar:
"Well Michaels wasn't taking Lawson lightly this past week on Vendetta, stating that he will pretty much end hi career inside this cage...but the early going suggests Michaels' ego could already be a problem."

Dennis:
"Haven't I been saying that all along? Michaels is an idiot and I will be amazed if he can walk out with the title tonight..."

Unlike earlier, Tyler Lawson doesn't bother waiting for his opponent to get back into the ring - he takes the fight to the outside and climbs through the ropes! He jumps down right next to Michaels, who is trying to get up. Lawson grabs a chunk of his hair and drives his head straight into the cell wall. His skull bounces off like a ball, as he stumbles sideways towards the corner of the cell. Lawson follows the World Champion and grabs his head again, once again smacking it into the cell wall. Lawson then refuses to let go and pushes his opponents face into that cold steel, grinding it slightly left and right repeatedly. Michaels screams out in pain, as Lawson's expression displays the hate and frustrations he's been feeling for this man for nearly five years. He eventually lets go and David collapses to his knees. Tyler looks up, as he gets the consistent mixed reaction due to both men being strong fan favourites. Michaels continuously checks his face, looking for blood - he doesn't find any, as Lawson is now looking around ringside. There are several ladders stood up around the ring, all four ranging in sizes. The smallest of the four, which is still rather tall, is just to their left in front of the entrance way. Tyler walks over to it and hits the rods holding the two sides in place. He slowly pushes the two sides together, with a struggle, and pushes it over so it's leaning on the ropes. He is about to pick it up from the bottom and push it into the ring, but he looks to his left and sees Michaels getting back up to his feet. He instantly drops the ladder and rushes over to him, clocking him in the face with a stiff right fist. Michaels dramatically stumbles around and leans back first on the cell wall. Lawson then charges in only for David to ducks down and let Tyler run straight into the steel! Michaels' fans have something to cheer about again, as Lawson really cracks his jaw on the steel badly. The World Heavyweight Champion then stumbles around and towards to apron, dropping down to his knees and looking underneath the ring searching for a weapon. After a few moments, he eventually emerges with a black steel chair in hand. Standing back up, he moves the steel chair around in his hands making sure it is the right way. He turns to Lawson, who is also turning around from hitting the cell wall and as he does, Michaels raises the chair above his head and brings is crashing down across Lawson's skull! The sound echoes around the arena, as Tyler Lawson drops to the floor like he's just been shot.

Cedar:
"The sickening sounds of steel on skull...and steel wins every time!"

Dennis:
"You see the dent in that chair?! It's now customised for Tyler Lawson's face to rest in!"

Cedar:
"Lawson was perhaps going for the ladder a little early and it allowed Michaels to catch his breath...and now Michaels may just go nuts with this chair."

Dennis:
"He better, frankly. Lawson has already shown him he can change this match round in a heartbeat!"

Lawson turns to his side, as Michaels raises the now dented chair above his head again. He brings it down upon his long time enemy a second time, smashing it into his rib cage. He raises it up again and delivers a third blow, then a fourth and a fifth! Lawson is completely defenceless here, as he remains on the floor trying to cover up. Michaels furiously throws the chair away, landing in the ring. He then turns around, satisfied that Lawson is down for at least a while, and grabs onto the ladder Tyler brought into attention moments earlier. As the challenger lies on his side trying to recover from the sickening chair shots, Michaels slowly pushes the ladder over to top rope and into the ring. It clunks down as it sits flat on the ring mat. Michaels then turns to the left and walks back over to Lawson, pulling him up and grabbing hold of his arm. With all his strength, Michaels leans back and Irish Whips Tyler Lawson directly into the steel steps. Much like when the pair faced off in a tag match a few weeks ago, Lawson attempts to put the brakes on to no avail. Instead of going into the steps shoulder first, he remains upright and collides into them knees first! He flips over the steps and hits the steel wall, back first, before falling to the ground. His heavily braced right knee, which is wearing a chunkier knee brace than usual, is the focus of the pain he is feeling right now as he clutches onto it. David looks on, pleased with the results and heads back around the ring. Michaels shoves a camera man out of the way, always annoyed the ring workers get themselves in the line of fire. Once round the other side, he grabs hold of a second, slightly larger, ladders and closes it. Struggling with the limited space, Michaels battles to get the ladder under the bottom rope. He eventually manages, but with a few curse words along the way. He joins the ladder in the ring and picks it up, setting it up in the centre of the squared circle right underneath the hatch above. He then takes the second ladder and picks it up, carrying over to one side of the standing ladder. He places the top step of the ladder in between two rungs of the other ladder and rests the other side across the top rope creating a platform. The fans take interest, as the clogs can be seen turning inside the World Champion's head.

Cedar:
"What is Michaels up to here?"

Dennis:
"What, did you honestly think they would only use the ladders for climbing to the next cage?"

Cedar:
"That's not what I meant...just what does Michaels have planned here?"

Dennis:
"Pain. It always results in pain..."

Lawson, meanwhile, has since begun hobbling up to this feet and is leaning on the ring apron. Michaels, finished reorganising the furniture in the match, sprints across the ring and Baseball Slides the challenger ring in the chest. Lawson is launched back into the cell wall again, as Michaels slides the rest of his body out of the ring to join him. He reaches down and picks Lawson up and instantly targets the right knee. He actually starts to attempt to take it off, which actually wakes Lawson up almost and cracks Michaels in the skull several times. Michaels is relentless, however, and continues to try and unfasten the thing. But he doesn't achieve his goal as Tyler instead sends the braced knee directly into his face. The World Heavyweight Champion backs away and wanders round to the other side of the ring. Tyler Lawson, with a slight hobble, follows him and connects with a Clothesline knocking Michaels to the floor. Unable to help it, Michaels breaks his fall with the use of his left arm and re-flames the pain he's had all month with it since the Elimination Chamber match at King of Xtreme. This buys Lawson a few moments to recover and checks the knee brace is still fastened tightly, after which he turns around and starts pulling at the steel steps he was sent into earlier. He takes the top part and carries it to the side of the ring, dropping it on the floor. He then turns to Michaels and helps him up, pulling him over to the steps. Lawson then stands on top of the steps and pulls Michaels head in between his legs - looking for the Piledriver! The fans all get to their feet and raise their cameras and phones, ready to capture the sickening moment. The Instant Classic pulls at Michaels waist as much as he can, trying to get him up in the air. He only manages to get him half way, before Michaels decides to dead weight the whole move and drops back to his feet. Lawson tries it again, only managing to get him half way once more before Michaels drops back down. Lawson, frustrated his plan isn't working, lets go of Michaels and clubs him in the back several times over in anger, before trying to move for a third time. As he reaches down to relock his hands around Michaels' waist, Lawson suddenly finds himself lifted up into the air by the right leg and is viciously dropped directly down onto the top of the steel steps right on that braced knee. Lawson screams out in pain, as his entire weight falls on his leg as it folds with connection to the steel. He hobbles back, holding it in agony, Michaels dodging a seriously bullet with that one. Lawson leans on the steel wall, taking the weight off of the knee, while The Showstealer slowly backs up and turns around, looking at Lawson in pain. Michaels then sprints back towards the steps as fast as he can and launches off of them. He lands right on top of Lawson and sends both men into the steel wall with tremendous force via a Crossbody Splash, or a variation of one at least! Both men fall to the floor, as Michaels accidentally smashes his head off the steel and Lawson's entire rear portion of his body just nails to the steel wall.

Cedar:
"Michaels taking an awful risk there and appears to have actually hurt himself in the process of hurting Lawson. However it's a small price he had to pay in order to not be Piledriven into the steel steps."

Dennis:
"I'm still hoping he'll get some sense knocked into him...it could have happened right there!"

Both men lay on thin mats around the ringside area, as the camera gives us a wide shot of the giant Tower of Doom structure that's placed in the centre of 60,000 plus strong in the Staples Centre! Both men get encouragement from their fellow fans, as neither really wants to even get up due to the craziness of this match they have yet to embark upon. However, the match goes on and David Michaels is the first one to start getting to his feet. He crawls over towards the ring apron and pulls himself up, taking a few moments to catch his breath as he watches Lawson attempting to do the same. The World Champion decides to get back into the ring and clambers through the ropes, stumbling in the process as his foot catches on the bottom rope. He uses the upright ladder in the middle to regain his balance and slowly attempts to ascend up the side. His arm is causing him some difficulty, as he struggles to put as much weight on it as he would normally like. However, he manages to get about half way up as Tyler Lawson climbs onto the ring apron. The fans watch on, wondering what he'll do. They get a shock - Lawson holds onto the top rope and pulls himself up, springboarding off the top and Missile Dropkicks Michaels off the ladders! The World Heavyweight Champion goes flying across the ring and slams down hard on his left arm, screaming out in pain as Lawson clumsily lands down on the mat. The fans all cheer Lawson, as he rarely does any high flying moves, being a more technical based competitor. That one move alone shows that Lawson will change his usual game plan if it was called for and it certainly was then. He makes his way back to his feet and spots the steel chair that Michaels threw in earlier. He walks over to it and picks it up, observing the dent his head moulded into it earlier. He then raises it above his head and brings it crashing down on Michaels injured left arm, hitting it over and over again until the arm begins to turn red. Michaels is literally screaming out in complete pain, as Lawson refuses to quit the assault!

Cedar:
"Lawson has snapped here! Shot after shot after shot to that injured left arm of the World Heavyweight Champion!"

Dennis:
"Pay back from earlier I think. It's that one-upmanship routine again - anything Michaels can do, Lawson can do...eerrmmm...far more brutally, I guess!"

Lawson still nails that arm repeatedly, determined to injure Michaels for good let alone in this match! The fans can barely watch, as he eventually tosses the chair to one side looking down at Michaels laid on his side like a child, wrenching in pain. Lawson wipes a little sweat away from his brow, as he reaches down to Michaels and grabs hold of that left arm. He drags him several feet, backwards, across the ring and smashes the arm into the mat with brute force. Michaels screams out again, instantly clutching wanting the pain to disappear. Lawson then spreads the arm out, forcefully, before giving it a stiff stomp with his right foot. Michaels holds onto it again as Lawson picks up the steel chair once again. This time he lays it flat on the canvas and pulls Michaels up by that hurting left arm. He wraps his left arm around his own back and position him, from behind, for a Suplex with the arm completely trapped. He pops his hips and lifts him into the air, before dropping him down directly onto the steel chair with a Belly-to-Back Suplex. Michaels whole body crushes the left arm into the chair and his screams are the worst so far, as the fans even felt that one. The 2013 King of Xtreme Winner gets back up to his feet and doesn't show any signs of emotion, as he sees his once stable mate rolling around on the mat in agony - there is no time for sentiment in this match, not that he wanted to give him any to begin with! Believing Michaels isn't getting up any time soon, Lawson walks over to the upright ladder, hobble and all, and makes sure it's secure enough to climb. After taking a little while to get it completely balanced, Tyler Lawson finally begins to climb up the ladder and looks to head into the next cage above. The injured right knee isn't making this process any easier, however, and he takes his sweet time as a result. Lawson finally makes it to the top and begins to figure out how this trap door actually opens. He pushes at it several times, the sides catching on the cell ceiling as it's not exactly the most hand crafted of structures. This gives David Michaels precious seconds to get back up to his feet, albeit with an utterly useless left arm now. Michaels climbs onto the second ladder that he constructed to rest on the upright ladder earlier and climbs up the upright ladder on the opposite side to Lawson. As soon as he is able to reach Lawson in any capacity, Michaels swings his right arm up and hits him in the gut. Lawson replies with a stiff right hand of his own, before returning to try and open this hatch. Lawson eventually manages it and it swings open. Michaels smacks him in the gut again, refusing to let him climb up. Lawson leans over, almost losing his balance in the process. The ladder is not Lawson's strong suit to say the least and Michaels is a little more comfortable with the scenario in hand...

Cedar:
"Lawson has managed to get the trap door open, but Michaels is right on his heels here and not letting him get up to that second cage."

Dennis:
"Well it's smart, frankly. Even though Michaels arm was just outright assaulted by Lawson, he still knows he can not let his enemy get the jump on him to that second cage. If Lawson gets a cage between the two of them, it's game over..."

The pair continue to battle at the summit of the ladder, refusing to allow the other to gain the upper hand here. Lawson, still not fully finding his balance, leans forwards once again as Michaels reaches around his head and hooks it with his left arm. Michaels then pulls backwards, dragging Lawson head first over the ladder with a Suplex type motion. The fans all watch on in horror, as both men fall backwards off the ladder and come crashing down to the one below them! Michaels loses his balance in mid flight and flips down with Lawson, accidentally managing to turn the whole move into a Jackhammer variation! Michaels lands on top of Lawson as his back cracks into the ladder, breaking it clean in half! The capacity crowd react with a giant "OHHHHHHHH!", as the ladder splits in two and both men lay among it's shattered remains. The crowd reaction soon changes into a wild "HOLY SHIT!" chant, as Lawson is screaming out in pain from the collision and the World Heavyweight Champion is laid out cold next to him.

Cedar:
"My God, both men go crashing through the damn ladder! I think Michaels lost his balance once Lawson' weight was off the ladder, which caused him to fall down and make Lawson's landing even worse!"

Dennis:
"The ladder snapped clean in half!"

Lawson's back is now killing him and David's weight coming down on top made the whole impact far more brutal. Those screams have now silenced, as Lawson just lies with a painful expression on his face. Michaels slowly begins to move around, rolling over onto his stomach and reaching over to the ropes. He takes his time to get back up, as he gets to one knee and pulls his hair to the back of his head. He takes a look at his opponent, noticing that he's hurt far worse from that exchange. He gets back up and takes a moment to think of what to do next, looking at the ladder that's now underneath that open hatch. He takes another look at Tyler, who clearly isn't moving and decides he has a chance to get to the next cage on his own accord. The Showstealer starts to ascend the ladder, rung by rung, with his aching left arm. Managing to get about half way up, Michaels stops and checks that Lawson isn't moving...but mainly checks on his arm. Seeing Lawson still down, Michaels continues to climb up the ladder and gets near the top. By now, Tyler Lawson is starting to come around and sees his foe making his way up to the next section of the structure. This sight alone gives Lawson the strength he needs and he gets back up to his feet, to the joy of his fans. Michaels is now beginning to climb through the hatch, albeit badly with his dodgy left arm. Lawson has now been able to get to the top and punches Michaels in the gut several times over, preventing him from going any further. Michaels attempts to fight back, punching Lawson back, but Tyler is now too fired up to back down, unleashing a flurry of hell in the form of rights and lefts into Michaels abdomen and left arm. The challenger then reaches up and grabs hold of the trap door and swings it back, smashing it right on top of Michaels head! The mesh in the trap door bends, as Michaels instantly holds onto his forehead where the door caught. Blood slowly begins to trickle down from the point of contact, as he's out on his feet. Lawson then holds onto that same trap door as he punches Michaels in the head further. The World Champion starts to lose his balance, before he still has the whereabouts to also hold onto the hatch. Both men then start to kick one another, completely rocking the ladder underneath. Tyler Lawson then goes for one kick to many for as he goes to whack The Showstealer in the gut, he accidentally pushes the ladder over and it tumbles to the mat! The crowd takes rapid photo shots, as the two XWA Superstars are literally hanging from their hands at the top of the cell! Lawson looks down at the ladder, which hit the ropes and then folded shut, wondering how the hell he manages that!

Cedar:
"My God, both men just hanging from the top of the damn cell! Something has to give here!"

Dennis:
"Well they can't even open the hatch, as they are hanging from it!"

Cedar:
"Both men are STILL attacking one another!"

Dennis:
"These two are nuts!"

Both men swing back and forth, trying to still kick one another in each of their sides. However, it isn't too long until Michaels left arm completely gives way and his whole body weight is pulling down on his remaining right arm. Lawson goes in for the kill, kicking him as much as he can. Michaels looks down, seeing his fate below him - he decides to take an insane risk. Using what energy he has, he swings forwards and brings both of his legs up into the air and wraps them around Lawson's head. He then completely lets go of the cell and intends on bringing Lawson down...but the challenger thinks otherwise - he holds onto Michaels' legs and brings the pair tumbling down to Earth, slamming Michaels spine first into the mat from 15 feet above the ring with one of the most sick and insane Powerbombs the Xtreme Wrestling Association has ever seen! The whole arena bursts into another "HOLY SHIT!" chant and doesn't leave it for a good thirty seconds. Both men are flat out in the centre of the ring, narrowly missing the fallen ladder. Lawson lies on his side, holding his leg in agony after it taken far too much from that landing and David Michaels lies opposite him with his arms and legs spread out entirely, knocked out, as blood continues to slowly trickle down from his forehead.

Cedar:
"I have never seen anything like that in my life! A Powerbomb from the ceiling of the cell. That's got to be over fifteen feet, Adam!"

Dennis:
"What in the blue hell was Michaels thinking of there?! He would have been better just dropping down on his own free will than allowing Lawson to do that!"

Cedar:
"I'll be amazed if his back isn't broken..."

Dennis:
"...well at the very least his face is now busted from that door slamming into his skull. These two already needs to hospital."

The fans are loving this, as they play tug of war with the chants for either men once more. Tyler has since managed to drag himself to the corner and is sitting up, using the bottom and middle rope for support. He feels out his right knee, not happy with it in the slightest. He gives a few punches in frustration, before he looks over to see a bloody Michaels not moving on the mat. Now is Lawson's time to get the job done. He pulls himself up as fast as he can muster and head over to the fallen ladder, picking it up and standing it upright under the hatch. He is about to climb up it, but a light bulb switches on above his head. He climbs back off the bottom rung and drags Michaels up to his feet. He then whips him off the ropes and Michaels pretty much collapses into them, bouncing off without any fight. Lawson then catches him and flips him around, dropping him down with a Powerslam. Michaels can't take much more right now and simply doesn't know where in the hell he is. Tyler gets back to his feet, satisfied that the damage has now been down and heads out of the ring, lifting up the ring apron and searches around. After a few moments or rummaging around, The Instant Classic pulls out a shiny new wooden table - which receives a cheap pop in the process! Lawson pulls it out entirely and pushes it into the ring, sliding as far as he can, before then walking further around the ring and grabbing the third ladder. He folds it shut before leaning it on the top rope and then slides into the ring. He wanders over to the table and begins setting it up, struggling, as all wrestlers do, in actually lifting the thing up once the legs are out stretched. Eventually managing to do so, he pushes it into the centre of the ring before heading back to the outside of the ring and starts pushing the ladder in from the outside in. Almost in, Lawson climbs up onto the apron and pushes the ladder over the top rope, when he soon realises that David Michaels is back on his feet...somehow! Michaels charges across the ring, his left arm dangling down and throws his feet up, Dropkicking the ladder. The steel contraption jolts backwards and shoves Tyler Lawson right off the ring apron, sending him flying back first into the cell wall. The force is that great, the cell wall splits and Lawson is sent tumbling backwards through it and hits the front of the announce table, knocking it back several feet! The ladder thuds to the floor, as Michaels lands on his bad arm in the ring from the Dropkick. Once more, the fans can't help but chant "HOLY SHIT!" for the third time in this match!
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Main Event: XWA World Heavyweight Championship: David Michaels (c) vs. Tyler Lawson - Tower of Doom!   Main Event: XWA World Heavyweight Championship: David Michaels (c) vs. Tyler Lawson - Tower of Doom! EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 8:53 am

Cedar:
"Oh my! Tyler Lawson...just sent straight though the damn well! Our table just went back several feet!"

Dennis:
"How the hell did that happen?! You're supposed to go through the top, not the sides!"

Cedar:
"Well Lawson was an unwilling and, frankly, unaware participant in that way of getting out of the cell."

Dennis:
"You should have flew across to protect me, Cedar, you selfish bastard!"

Lawson holds his right knee again, somehow managing to always hurt it during any impact. But the scene is an unusual one here in the XWA, as a panel of the cell wall lays upon the announce table and Tyler Lawson is nursing his knee on top of it, as it's slowly bending under his weight. David Michaels, meanwhile, is once again laid out in the ring holding his left arm in agony. The referee goes and checks on Lawson amongst the wreckage Michaels has inserted him into, while the World Heavyweight Champion uses the time as wisely as he can and begins to make his way back up to his feet, clearly still struggling from that tremendous fall he taken earlier. Nevertheless, using the ropes for support, he does manage to get back up to a vertical base. He looks around, only really just gaining his bearings at this point and spots the table. For whatever reason, Michaels walks over to it and turns it around, making it parallel with the ropes, before he heads over to the ladder he Dropkicked and pulls it over the top rope into the ring. He drops the legs on the mat and leaves it lying on the top rope, while Lawson slowly starts to get back to his feet knowing Michaels could get to the next cage here. Michaels shakes out his left arm, as he leans over in the middle of the ring. He spots Tyler slowly getting back up and immediately dashes to the ropes behind him and charges across the ring, towards the leaning ladder. With a degree of delicacy, David Michaels runs up the rungs of the ladder and leaps off the end leaning on the ropes, somersaulting head first through the air and colliding with an upright Tyler Lawson with a variation of a Senton Bomb! The crowd goes wild again, as Michaels and Lawson completely the flatten the broken cell wall that was leaning on the announce table and tumble to the floor outside of the ring.

Cedar:
"What the....Michaels is insane! He just flipped off the ladder and now both men are out of the cell!"

Dennis:
"It's like every time Michaels remembers he's facing Lawson, he's willing to do something completely nuts to get an advantage!"

Lawson slowly rolls off the side of the cage and lays beside the announce table, holding his right knee again while his adversary lays on the cage wall back first with blood continuing to pour down his brow. These two men are already spent, as the referee stands on the inside of the structure wondering what to do. The Showstealer begins to move around, rolling onto his stomach and looking at the wreck he's created. Wiping away some blood from his eyes, he gets back up and leans on the announce table, blood creating a little puddle where his head was resting. After catching his breath, the defending World Champion walks round the table and reaches down, grabbing Lawson's head, pulling him up. He cracks him the face with a right hand, which knocks the King of Xtreme Winner back several feet. Michaels then holds onto Lawson's arm and whips him straight into the outside of the cell wall - Tyler smashes his face into it really hard and drops to his knees. Michaels vicious side begins to really come out here, as he pushes Lawson's head into the steel and begins to grind it left and right, yelling in his ear several expletives. The ref asks him to let go, to whom Michaels tells the ref to, oh so politely, shut the hell up! Michaels does indeed let go, but on his own terms, not anybody else's. Lawson falls to both knees and checks his face, glad no blood has started to trickle out. Michaels looks around him, rather possessed really, and sees a steel chair. He marches around the rear of the announce table, shoving Cedar and Dennis out of the way and grabs one of the chairs in the time keeper's area, slamming it shut as he walks back the way he came over to his opponent. Lawson is now on all fours on the floor, nursing his wounds, as Michaels stands over him and raises the chair as high as he can...before smashing it hard into his spine! Lawson twists around, arching his back from the shot, as Michaels raises the chair above his head again. This time, however, the shot is directed at Lawson's injured right knee, smashing the steel into it with all his might. He raises it again, crashing it down onto the raced knee a second time...then a third...a fourth...a fifth...and finally stops after a brutal sixth! The crowd in the front rows surrounding the two men can barely watch, as Lawson curls up on the floor holding his right knee breathless from the pain. David Michaels lowers the chair and drops it as he sits back on the side of the announce, the fans at home seeing a graphic close up of his bloody face.

Cedar:
"Michaels looks like mad man. He looks liable to snap at any minute here..."

Dennis:
"Snap at any minute?! You're saying he hasn't already?! Michaels is clearly on a mission to kill this man!"

Cedar:
"Well Michaels did insist this past week on Vendetta, if that's what it's going to take to defeat Lawson, then he'll do it! Even you and I could never understand the hatred between these two men..."

Dennis:
"I am starting to realise that..."

David Michaels stands back upright off the table and wanders back next to Lawson, kneeling over next to him and starts fiddling around with his knee brace. At first Lawson doesn't react due to being too busy focusing on the pain, but after a few moments, he realises that Michaels is again trying to take that knee brace off of his right knee! Lawson fights back, kicking his leg out and clubbing Michaels in the forehead with a few right hands. Michaels isn't giving up, however, and punches him back in the skull before standing back up and resorting to just yanking at the brace in the hope it pulls off. Michaels violently pulls at the brace, almost picking Lawson up whole by it! Finally the side of it breaks off and the brace comes free, David nearly falling back from the weight he was placing on it. Lawson grabs hold of the knee as it falls the ground and hits the floor hard. Michaels' fans cheer near him as he looks at the brace with a smile on his faced. He then lifts it up and whacks it into Lawson' injured right knee continuously, adding more damage to it over and over again! Lawson sits up and tries to fight back, but Michaels then decides to just crack him in the face with the brace instead, forcing him back down and continues assaulting the knee. The ref decides to interject, as Michaels could happily do this all night. The ref grabs hold of Michaels arm and stops him from swinging the brace another time. The pair then play tug of war over the brace, before Michaels lets go and the ref starts to yell at him. The World Heavyweight Champion has clearly lost the plot at this point and decides the best course of action here...is to shove the ref flat on his ass! The ref falls to the floor, just managing to avoid hitting the back of his head off the barricade. Michaels then informs the ref he's number one courtesy of his middle finger and turns back round, reaching down for Lawson and dragging him up to his feet. He positions Lawson in a Suplex and pulls him over to the side of the announce table. He grabs his waist and then pops his hips, lifting the challenger into the air and shuffling round, before dropping him down with a modified Suplex onto the top of the announce table. To Michaels' annoyance, the table doesn't break...

Cedar:
"It's like a damn war zone here...watch out...the table doesn't break!"

Dennis:
"My wires are everywhere here...what the hell I am--AHHH!"

Indeed, that was the sound of Adam Dennis falling to the ground after tripping over the wire from his own headset. Needless to say, that brought some laughter out of the crowd, as Tyler Lawson rolls off the side off the table and lays out cold next to it. Michaels wipes blood from his face again and wanders back into the cage, tripping over the cell's mesh in the process. He climbs up to the apron and falls through the ropes, finally back in the ring while Tyler Lawson remains laid out next to the announce table. Eventually finding his balance, David Michaels pulls up the ladder leaning on the ropes and sets up in the middle of the ring, making sure it's all locked in place correctly before he attempts to climb it again. He takes one last, long check that Lawson isn't moving and is satisfied Lawson is toast. So he begins to slowly climb up the side of the ladder, looking up at the cage above. His arm is feeling slightly better at this point, as he's managed to avoid Lawson giving it any blows, so each rung is taken a little quicker than last time. Eventually David Michaels makes it to the top and he pushes the trap door back open. Before climbing through it, he takes another look at where Lawson is and he's plainly not moved a muscle. With that reassurance now in the back of his mind, Michaels slowly pulls himself up off the ladder and into the second cage - this one is much smaller than the first, the size of a regular steel cage but with a roof. Michaels sits next to the trap door and takes a breather, as the fans do the exact same.

Cedar:
"And Michaels is now in the second cage, with Lawson not moving around just to my right here. We said the first person to enter the second cage would have the advantage, but I don't think we envisioned that there would be this much a gap between the two Adam."

Dennis:
"These wires...WHY ARE THEY SO LONG?! Anyway...yes, I thought the other person would be inside the cell like on the ladder trying to get in, but not outside of the bottom cage beaten half to death! Michaels could have a free run here to his title at the top!"

Cedar:
"Don't speak to soon, Adam...as you can hear from the fans next to me, Tyler Lawson is actually moving around here!"

Dennis:
"What?!"

Cedar:
"And Michaels hasn't even noticed this yet. He's too busy wondering just what on Earth is in that cage!"

Dennis:
"His reaction when he sees Lawson getting up is going to be priceless."

Michaels gets to his feet and starts looking around the cage, noticing that the walls and covered in barbed wire and there are just weapons scattered all over the place - lead pipes, baseball bats, chairs, tables, a ladder, trash cans. You name it, it's in there and the World Heavyweight Champion looks a little lost, quite frankly. Michaels looks a little baffled, as he's actually looking for a door on the side of the cage to get out of...when he finally puts two and two together, seeing the ladder leaning on the side and then looks up, spotting another hatch in the middle to the third cage. David gives off a massive sigh, hoping that was the last of the ladders and puts his hands on his hips, looking to his left...when he notices that Lawson is actually back on his feet and heading to the side of the cell! A huge Lawson chant surges around the Staples Centre, as The Instant Classic begins to slowly climb up the side of the cell, determination written all over his face. Michaels holds his hair, almost tearing it out in complete anger. He looks around, confused as to what to do, before he walks over to the ladder and drags it away from the cage wall. He sets it up in the middle of the cage, right under the trap door, and begins to climb up it - we seemingly now have a race on our hands!

Cedar:
"And now Tyler Lawson is climbing up the side of the cell trying to catch up with Michaels, who is now making his way up to the third cage!"

Dennis:
"Wait, aren't you meant to go up through the trap doors?! He can't do that!"

Cedar:
"Well you go up there and tell him. How about that?!"

Dennis:
"Let the man climb up the side if he wishes, Cedar!"

Lawson is really struggling to get up the side of the cell, as his right knee just keeps giving way since it now has now support from the brace. Michaels is now at the top of his ladder, thought is massively struggling to keep it balanced out with the unreliability of the cage below despite the ladder having a board glued to the bottom of it for better stability. Michaels punches the trap door open above and drags himself though it, making into the third and far smaller cage while Lawson is now half way up the side of the cell. David Michaels pulls himself up to his feet and shuts the trap door, before looking around and spotting that this is the cage with a door in the side of it. He walks to it and kicks it open in temper, wandering out and not even attempting, or looking, at the World Heavyweight Championship hanging above the third cage. He stomps around the cage and looks down the side, seeing Lawson nearly at the top of the cell. While the fans can't take enough picture with their cameras and phones, David Michaels begins to actually descend down the second cage!

Cedar:
"What in the hell is Michaels doing here?!"

Dennis:
"The World Title is right there you idiot! Grab it!"

Cedar:
"I think Michaels is more focused on hurting Lawson than actually defending his XWA World Heavyweight Title!"

Dennis:
"He's just plain nuts..."

The crowd watches on eagerness, as both men are now making a beeline for the other. Michaels drops down the side of the second cage, landing on the top of the cell portion, while Lawson is now right at the top and is attempting to pull himself up. David turns around and looks furiously at Tyler, who in return looks up and both men stay still for just a second, before continuing their scramble. Michaels races across the top of the cell and begins to stomp away at Lawson's hands, attempting to loosen his grip. The King of Xtreme Winner battles through too stubborn to start climbing back down. He hoists himself up, to which Michaels drops to his knees and begins to push him back. Michaels holds onto his left arm, forcing Lawson back as much as he can. Lawson isn't giving in though and actually Head butts The Showstealer right in his bloody face. This knocks Michaels out for literally just a moment, long enough for Lawson to re-establish his grip and then hold onto Michaels. Lawson's foot then suddenly slips and he slides down several feet. He instinctively holds onto the nearest thing, which just happens to be David Michaels! Tyler Lawson is hanging off the side of the cell by one foot, holding onto David Michaels for dear life, while Michaels is now leaning over the side slipping with every passing moment. The two men actually still manage to trade punches despite Tyler holding on for dear life and David handing upside down nearly twenty feet in the air. Then it happens - due to the pair still trying to hurt the other despite being in this seriously dangerous position, they both loose their balance. Lawson's other foot slips and he falls off backwards from the cage. He continues to holds onto Michaels and drags him off, flipping over and the pair come crashing down nearly twenty feet from the side of the cell! The crowd can't believe it, as Ted Cedar and Adam Dennis leap for their lives as the Champion and Challenger smash through the announce table, completely exploding it. The loudest "HOLY SHIT!" chant of the night is passionately yelled in unison around the arena, as both Tyler Lawson and David Michaels lay amongst the destroyed announce table completely lifeless. The ref runs to the outside and quickly checks on both men, holding up the X symbol to signal to the back that both men are seriously hurt here.

Cedar:
"OH MY GOD! BOTH MEN JUST FELL TWENTY FEET OF THE SIDE OF THE DAMN CELL!"

Dennis:
"OK, they're both dead...they're dead..."

Cedar:
"This has gone too far. This isn't about the World Heavyweight Title anymore...these two men want to end the other's career!"

Dennis:
"OK, they need some help here...our table is destroyed Cedar!"

Cedar:
"Neither man is moving around...this could be very serious ladies and gentlemen."

Dennis:
"The ref is now calling for help from the back. I think this one is done, Cedar."

Both Cedar and Dennis are stood either side of the wreckage that the two XWA Superstars are amongst. Even Adam Dennis, who hates both men and Michaels in particular, is really concerned as that was a truly nasty fall for both men. It has been a good minute this the fall and neither man has moved. Michaels lays with half of the side of the table laying over his stomach and Lawson fallen so far back his head is actually under the security barricade, with bits of table all over him. The referee is really checking on both men, as neither is replying to anything he says. Finally the medical team makes their way around the cage, bringing a stretcher with them. They struggle to get it around the cell, but eventually manage it. The XWA Doctor and trainer are seeing to both men, really concerned with their spines taking the brunt of the fall and also the neck of Tyler Lawson. Cedar and Dennis take a look back at some replays, with their makeshift monitors now sitting on steel chairs, showing that Michaels fell back first though the side plate of the table while Lawson went through the centre, but smacked the back of his head off the guard rail. The medical team begin to tend to Lawson, putting a neck brace on him, while the trainer and other medical staff also begin to help Michaels. The whole arena has gone into a hushed silence, genuinely concerned for the welfare of both men, as neither is looking good here. The stretcher is pushed next to Tyler Lawson, where they drop it down. The medical team start to place a neck brace around him, as the trainer has now managed to sit David Michaels up.

Cedar:
"Michaels has sat up here, though he still looks completely out of it. Lawson looks as though he is the worst one off here and may be placed on that stretcher."

Dennis:
"These two are done. I don't know how Michaels is sitting up here, even if he does look knocked out."

Cedar:
"Well we do apologise for this interruption ladies and gentlemen, and it does looks as though this match is done."

Dennis:
"Why are you apologising for that?"

Cedar:
Well people did pay to see a World Title match...""

Dennis:
"You still don't apologise for it. How was XWA to know these two maniacs would throw one another off the damn cage?!"

The medical staff slowly place Tyler Lawson on the stretcher, taking great care with his neck, while the trainer begins to do routine checks on Michaels with his eyes. Nova and also JHalc actually make their way to ringside and check on their friend, knowing that this is actually really serious. JHalc has a talk with the trainer, who tells him he simply can not continue like this. As he does, Michaels slowly falls back onto his side, not being able to keep his body up as blood continues to pour from his forehead. Meanwhile Lawson has been carefully placed on the stretcher and the medical team raise it back to it's regular height, before slowly starting to work their way around the side of the cell, Lawson lifeless on top. At the same time, Michaels has managed to pull himself back up to a seated position and is trying to shake things off, his left arm killing him even worse now and also his back. He begins to move around a lot, as the trainer attempts to keep him seated, as do Nova and JHalc. Michaels struggles back up to his feet, the shock of the crowd. The trainer pleads with him, until the dazed World Heavyweight Champion just shoves the trainer on his rear and begins to struggle back into the cell! The crowd goes wild, as Michaels yanks his arm free from Nova and stumbles back through the gap in the cell wall. JHalc follows him and grabs hold of his tag partner, trying to talk sense into him. In a completely uncharacteristic act, David Michaels tries to pull his arm free, before just turning around and shoving JHalc on his rear too! JHalc sits on the trampled cell walling and just watched in amazement, not taking his partner's rage personally, but just hoping he's doing the right thing. Michaels, nursing his left arm, rolls back into the ring and slowly drags himself upright and looks out at the entrance ramp - he sees Tyler Lawson half way up on the stretcher, lifting his head and looking back. Michaels walks over to the ropes and slowly raises up his right hand...and flicks his opponent off! The arena bursts into cheers, as David Michaels refuses to let this one go...

Cedar:
"You've got to be kidding me?! How the hell is this guy standing?"

Dennis:
"Is he challenging Lawson to come back?!"

Cedar:
"Michaels clearly needs medical attention. He has no idea what he's doing here..."

Dennis:
"Oh I think he knows exactly what he's doing...and now Lawson’s back up! This is insane!"

Almost in a natural instinct in seeing Michaels flick the bird towards him, Tyler Lawson begins to struggle around on the stretcher, ripping off the neck brace and pushing away one of the medical staff. He pulls himself back to his feet, shoving another medical man down and then pushes the stretcher over, turning to Michaels and staring at him dead in the eye. Lawson then begins to limp down the entrance ramp, as the fans can't believe what they are seeing. Michaels stands in the ring, almost in a drunken state, watching his long time foe through bloody eyes as he walks around the cell towards where it's bust open! Michaels stands in the middle of the ring, just motioning with his hands for Lawson to return. Tyler stumbles over a few times, struggling with his right knee, but makes it to the open portion and walks right in, sliding under the ring and making a beeline for the man he wishes was dead! Michaels bursts into what little life he can muster and cracks him in the face, the fans going wild. Lawson replies with a right hand of his own. Michaels' head snaps back, blood flying everywhere, before he delivers another right. Lawson's head is the one to snap back this time before he plucks up another right fist straight to the side of Michaels' jaw. The World Champion starts to lose his footing, but can still reply with a third right. Lawson stumbles backwards to the ropes behind him, allowing Michaels to nail a fourth right and then a fifth. Michaels then pushes Lawson off the ropes, but it's reverses and David is the one shot across the ring. He rebounds back and Lawson leans over, looking for a Back Body Drop, but Michaels manages to somehow scout it at the last minute to skips into the air, bringing his right leg down across Lawson's injured neck and plants him into the mat with a Fameasser! Michaels' fans cheer as Lawson flops over onto his back. Michaels remains on his side, before looking around for the ladder which is still upright beside the pair.

Cedar:
"Mistake by Lawson."

Dennis:
"What, coming back to the ring or ducking his head down...or both?!"

Cedar:
"Well, both I guess. Michaels might have got a significant blow in here."

Dennis:
"Now he needs to go for the ladder...neither of these men should be walking, frankly."

Michaels does just that, crawling along and using the ladder to pull himself up. It's still directly under the trap door from the last time he used it. This time, his arm is in even worse shape, so he can't use it at all, having to rely on just his right arm to pull himself up. This hinders his progress significantly, as Nova and JHalc watch on the ramp wondering if their partner is nuts! Michaels gets about three quarters the way up, as The Instant Classic begins to stir on the mat, spotting Michaels is on the ladder. He forces himself up, as Michaels begins to reach up for the opening above. Lawson grabs the chair in the ring from earlier and just tosses it towards Michaels, connecting with his left arm! Needless to say, this stop his progress immediately. The World Champion leans over on the very top of the ladder, as Tyler begins to ascend it on the other side. Once he can reach, Lawson smacks Michaels in the injured arm to keep him planted where he is. Lawson is now at the top of the ladder, right in front of Michaels and he begins to trade punches with him. Lawson targets the injured arm again, before underhooking his other arm and holding onto his head. Then, for reasons beyond everyone watching, Tyler Lawson leaps off the ladder with Michaels and sends him through the table below (set up earlier in the match) with a giant Hip Toss! Both men actually crash through it, as the it breaks into several large chunks! Another giant fall for both and all the medical staff and trainers rush into the ring again, tending to both men as they lay there lifeless once again.

Cedar:
"OK, this has to stop. It's going too far dammit'! These two will NOT rest until they are both dead, I swear to God!"

Dennis:
"Tell me right now what either of these did to piss the other off THIS much?!"

This time it's Michaels that has taken to worst of the tumble, as his eyes are just looking outwards into the distance that no one else is seeing, while Lawson is moving around now holding his right knee again. Nova can barely look on up on the entrance ramp, as JHalc shakes his head at Lawson's persistence. The King of Xtreme Winner slowly moves around, disregarding any medical attention not wanting to go back on that stretcher for the second time in this match. He hobbles up to his feet and begins to reposition the ladder he just leaped from, making sure it's dead centre under the trap door. After taking a last look at The Showstealer, he begins climbing upwards on the ladder preparing himself to get into the second cage for the first time in this match. While the medical team see to Michaels again, Lawson is now at the top of the ladder, albeit hobbling with his gammy right knee. He steadies himself before pulling up and climbing through the small hole above, finally clambering into the second cage. Now Lawson has the advantage.

Cedar:
"And Lawson is now up in the second cage and Michaels is still being tended to by the medical team! This could be it, Adam!"

Dennis:
"He needs to quicken the pace here and take advantage of the distance."

Lawson, not being in the second cage before, is now struggling like Michaels earlier on how to get out. He eventually figures it out, a little quicker than his foe, seeing the upright ladder Michaels climbed up earlier. He looks around, positioning the ladder a little to the right and starts to think about climbing up...just as his opponent is starting to do the same thing! Tyler looks down, hearing cheers from the fans, as David Michaels is shoving the medical staff away again and has begun climbing up the ladder! Lawson is furious and starts climbing up himself, wanting to get some distance. But as Michaels gets half way up his ladder, Tyler looks down and lets his rage get the better of him - he wants to take Michaels out once and for all! He slowly climbs back down the ladder and drops down onto the cell roof, as the World Heavyweight Champion struggles to pull himself up through the trap door. Michaels does manage it, as Lawson picks up a kendo stick and smashes across his left arm. Michaels yells out in agony, as he flips onto his back holding the arm. Lawson lifts the kendo stick up again and this time smashes it across Michaels chest, lighting it up bright red. He sits up, looking down at his chest, before he's cracked in his bloody face with the kendo stick, knocking him down to his back again! Lawson drops the kendo stick and kneels down, pulling Michaels head up by his head and starts rapidly punching away at it in temper. He tells Michaels over and over again that he is an overrated nobody and tonight he's finished. He smashes the back of Michaels skull into the steel floor, before standing back up. He looks around and sees a trash can filled with items. He walks over to it, picks it up and empties the contents, before lifting the trash can above his head aiming it at Michaels. He stalks his foe, yelling at him to get back up, which he is slowly trying to do. The World Champion stumbles up, still dripping in blood, as Lawson takes a few steps forwards and is about to swing the trash can when Michaels reaches forwards, grabs Lawson's tights and yanks him forwards. Lawson drops the trash can and is sent into the barbed wire cage wall! Tyler instinctively puts his hands out in front of him and catches them on the wire, screaming out in pain as his flesh is torn by the points of the steel.

Cedar:
"Lawson's flesh ripping away on that barbed wire! This is painful to watch..."

Dennis:
"Imagine how he's feeling!"

Lawson pulls his hands away from the wire and looks down at them, shocked to see the blood starting to trickle from each of them. In the meantime, Michaels has picked up the trash can and stumbles round. As Lawson turns around, still concentrating on his hands, Michaels hits him over the skull with the trash can, bending it entirely. Lawson tries to block it, but it does little good, as Michaels drops the can to the floor. He then jumps up, latches onto Lawson's head, pushes his knee up into his chest and drops down nailing the challenger with The Heartbreaker (Codebreaker)! After contact, Lawson whiplashes back from the momentum and is sent back first into the cage wall, the barbed wire now sticking into his entire back! Lawson screams out and looks as though he is being electrocuted. The World Heavyweight Champion looks up and spots the kendo stick from moments earlier, deciding some revenge is in order. He gets back up and picks it up, swinging it around in his right hand before beating Lawson's chest with it. Tyler is still stuck on the cage wall, painfully attempting to free himself from the barbed wire and now Michaels is destroying his chest with shot after shot with the kendo stick. The fans can barely watch, as close up show some fairly graphic images. The kendo stick eventually snaps before Michaels is willing to stop the assault. He drops it once it does and Lawson is free to fall from the cage wall to his knees. Lawson looks at his hands again, which are now covered in blood, as a camera shot manages to zoom in on his back showing little spots of blood all over from the impact with the barbed wire. Michaels is now looking around the cage, like a mad man, wanting to find the perfect weapon. He ultimately settle for the steel chair which is wrapped in barbed wire and carefully picks it up, not wanting to cut himself. He walks back over to Lawson, checking on his left arm in the process, before dropping it to the floor in front of him. He then reaches out and grabs a hold of his head and places it in between his legs. Grabbing his tights, he pulls back and lifts Lawson up before sitting back and driving his head straight into the barbed wire steel chair with a Pulling Piledriver! The crowd give off a huge "OHHHHH!" as Lawson's skull penetrates the various types of steel it encounters and his whole body flops back down, lifeless. Lawson's face is now also trickling in blood, as Michaels sits back and takes a few moments to compose himself.

Cedar:
"A Piledriver...a Piledriver right into the barbed wire, right into the steel chair! Lawson's brains have got to be scrambled!"

Dennis:
"Never mind his brains, Lawson is now bleeding from every damn portion of his body!"

The Showstealer gets back to his feet and heads over to the ladder that's still set up from earlier. He slowly begins to climb up, still having problems with using his left arm fully. He takes far too long, which allows Tyler some time to get back up, his face now also a bloody mess. As Michaels nears the top and is about to try and get through the trap door, Lawson crawls to the bottom of the ladder and just leans on it, completely unbalancing it. Lawson then begins to shoves it back on fourth until David Michaels flips off the top and lands, left arm first, onto the barbed wire steel chair!. The flesh on Michaels' arm is now torn in several spots and he's never felt pain like it in his life. This buys Lawson some precious time, as he tries to recover from his fresh wounds. He does make it back up to his feet, blood pretty much coming out from every angle of his body. He stumbles over to the other side of the cage and picks up a large wooden board, which as barbed wire wrapped on top of it. Dragging it over to near where Michaels is laying, Lawson then drops it next to him and pulls his hated opponent up by his hair. He knees him in the gut before placing him the Suplex position, actually going for his Toxic Spike Brainbuster! However Michaels acts quickly and wraps his leg around Lawson’s right one, attempting to reverse it into his Break A Leg (Calf Killer) hold! But the conviction just isn't there, which allows Lawson to block that entire and just shoves Michaels onto his back. He then quickly pulls up both of his legs and placing his own left leg in between them, bringing them across and locking them together before turning Michaels around and locking in the most dangerous Sharpshooter in the business today! Michaels yells out in pain and starts to tap like a drum man, but the ref, who is stood in the middle of the ring below, just looks up and shrugs his shoulders knowing he can't end the match!

Cedar:
"Sharpshooter! Lawson has the Sharpshooter locked in and Michaels is tapping like his life depended on it!"

Dennis:
"NEW WORLD CHAMPION!"

Cedar:
"...the match doesn't end by submission, Adam! Lawson has to take the title down from above the third cage!"

Dennis:
"MATCH CONTINUES!"

Lawson then looks forwards and sees the barbed wire board in front of him - a sick plan forms in his head. With David Michaels still locked firmly in the Sharpshooter, Tyler Lawson begins to slowly move forwards and walks across the barbed wire board. Once at the other end, Michaels behind him has had no choice but to endure his body being carved away by every single bit of the wire, screaming in terrible agony! Lawson then sits back as far as he can, forcing his opponent into the wire further in a sheer act of brutality. The fans can barely watch, as Michaels is clearly in severe pain here and Lawson just will not let up here! A close up manages to capture Lawson's expression looking rather sinister, receiving a sick joy that David Michaels is getting what he perhaps deserves, at least in his mind! Eventually, as Michaels' become somewhat lifeless, The Instant Classic lets go and Michaels' legs flop on the board, Tyler falling forwards and leaning on the ladder. He looks around and mouths a crew expletives, before he starts to climb up the ladder. His right knee makes it a terrible job to do, but he appears to coping with it the best he can. The World Heavyweight Champion simply lays on the board, barely moving, as Tyler Lawson pulls himself up into the third and final cage. He takes another few moments to gather his thoughts and also wipe away the fresh blood from his forehead, before standing back up straight and heading out of the cage door to his right. He looks around once out of the cage, before seeing the XWA World Heavyweight Championship hanging above the third cage. Surveying the situation for a few seconds, Lawson realises the only option he has is to climb up the side of the small cage in order to grab the belt. He begins to do so, while Michaels is still laid out below.

Cedar:
"This is unbelievable. I think that Sharpshooter across the wire has done it for the defending World Champion! Lawson has a free run to the title here!"

Dennis:
"Has Michaels given up the ghost?!"

Lawson is now near the top of the cage, reaching up one last time and hoisting his body over the side. He's all alone at the very top of the structure, the cage roof only a small piece of mesh that isn't very sturdy. The fans are all on their feet, many cheering and many booing, as Tyler Lawson is literally stood underneath the XWA World Heavyweight Championship. He looks at it, a little shocked it's actually in front of him. He reaches up and puts both of his bloody hands on the gold, leaving smudgy stains. As he is about to pull it down, curiosity gets the better of him and his head naturally tilts down. As he does, his eyes catch David Michaels looking up from the board in the cage below, with both his hands up once again flicking him off. Lawson immediately stops what he is doing and looks up at the title he's holding. He looks back down at Michaels and then again at the title, before looking down at Michaels once again. The fans can not believe it, as Tyler Lawson actually lets go of the XWA World Heavyweight Championship and begins to climb back down the damn side of the cage!

Cedar:
"What the hell is he doing?! He has the title in his hands. He had the match won!"

Dennis:
"Is he nuts?! He had bragging rights in his grasp, literally. He could claim for eternity he ended Michael's title reign on the biggest stage in the most dangerous match! This really is beyond personal...he's going to regret that, Cedar!"

Cedar:
"That may be the understatement of the year! And now he's climbing back down!"

Dennis:
"Yeah, he's nuts..."

As Tyler Lawson struggles to get back down, David Michaels is now back on his feet and climbing up the ladder. Both men meet at the trap door, where Lawson is now attempting to break his opponent's grip. Michaels cracks him in the jaw with a nice right fist, giving himself a few seconds to pull himself up into the cage. Lawson has since stumbles back out of the cage and has slammed the steel door behind him, holding it shut. Michaels stands up inside the cage and looks at Lawson with sheer anger. He doesn't even both playing a tug of war and instead just kicks the door as hard as he can, smashing it straight into Lawson's entire body, but mainly his face. The Instant Classic bolts backwards, rolling onto his back, as the door swings up. Michaels wanders through it and begins to climb up the side of the cage - he's now just wanting this match over with! Lawson drags himself up and surges forwards, trying to catch Michaels' leg. He misses and Michaels is free to climb to the top. Lawson scrambles back up to his feet and ascends the side of the cage as well, while David balances himself up top and starts looking at the swinging World Title he's held since King of Xtreme. He reaches up and places his hand on it, about to pull it down, when Tyler Lawson is now behind him and hits him with a Low Blow from behind! Michaels lets go of the belt and tends to his hurting never regions, as Lawson lays on all fours catching his breath. He then stands up and over Michaels head, reaching down and grabbing his hair, he drags him up to his feet and yells in his face "NOW I END YOUR CAREER! NOW I TAKE YOUR TITLE! NOW I TAKE YOUR LEGACY!" before kicking him in the gut. He wraps his left arm around his head and holds onto his tights, popping his hips and lifting his enemy high into the air - he's going for the Toxic Spike on the very top of the structure! The whole arena has their jaws wide open, as this is the final moments of David Michaels' World Title reign. Everything appears to go in slow motion, as half the arena is in jubilation while the other half is in disarray. This is it. Tyler Lawson is about to achieve his dream of becoming the World Heavyweight Champion. He's about to get the biggest notch in his career to date. The XWA Universe is about to see him for the true main event star that he really is. This. Is. The. Moment.

Or so he thought...

As Lawson holds Michaels up in the air, The Showstealer somehow manages to wriggle free from the move and lands on his feet behind Lawson. The King of Xtreme Winner can't believe it, as Michaels turns around and positions himself. Lawson looks up, before turning around and just hearing the words "SCREW YOU" before the dreaded right foot of David Michaels is launched up into the air and connects with his jaw - The Shattered Teeth Symphony connects! Lawson's body surges backwards and he flies off the side of the cage, falling down to the second cage's roof below. The camera flashes go truly insane, as Lawson smashes into the second cage's roof and part of it gives way entirely, leaving him to landing on the floor of the second cage! The arena instantly bursts into a crazy "HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!" chant, as they have never seen anything like it before. Tyler Lawson lay on his back, unconscious, inside the second cage.

Cedar:
"OH MY GOOOODDDDDD! TYLER LAWSON SENT TWENTY FEET THROUGH THE AIR! AS GOD AS MY WITNESS, HE IS BROKEN IN HALF!"

Dennis:
"Oh my God..."

Cedar:
"THE MOST LETHAL SUPERKICK IN THE HISTORY OF WRESTLING! HIS CAREER HAS GOT TO BE OVER!"

Dennis:
"Well this match sure as hell is!"

David Michaels is now on his knees looking down not expecting that to happen. Blood pours down from his brow, before he looks up and sees his World Heavyweight Champion swinging above his head. He takes his time to get back to his feet and reaches up, grabbing the strap of the belt and unbuckling it, before pulling it down and falling back to his knees.

DING...DING...DING!!!

Watts:
"Here is your winner...and STILLLL XWA Worldddd Heavyweight Championnnn...The Showstealer...DAVIDDDDD MICHAELSSSSSSS!!!"

Cedar:
"Thank God it's over. I have never witnessed anything like that in my life..."

Dennis:
"Lawson has to be dead."

Cedar:
"I have been calling matches in the XWA for many years, but I never EVER seen a match or an ending to a match like that. Tyler Lawson just got Superkicked all the way to hell!"

Dennis:
"...byway of the nearest medical facility! He had the title in his hands, Cedar! He had the match won!"

Cedar:
"But his hatred for Michaels proved to get the better of him, as he wanted to end his career. Now it may very well be Lawson the one with his career at an end. Unbelievable."

David Michaels sits down on the top of the cage and looks at the World Heavyweight Championship, seeing that Tyler Lawson's blood has stained it from earlier - that is how close he became to being the new owner of that title. Nova and JHalc are stood on the entrance ramp, still, now just in sheer relief as medical staff and trainers attempt to scramble up the side of the cage using a regular ladder in order to check on the lifeless Tyler Lawson - he hasn't moved a muscle. Michaels pushes the precious World Title to his head, his eyes closed as his blood stains to top of it. He can not believe he is still the World Champion. The crowd can't help but just get on their feet and clap both of these men, regardless of what they think of them. David Michaels slowly gets to his feet and drops the Title over the side of the cage, slowly climbing down. He picks up the title, his left arm now useless at this point and looks back into the cage where Lawson is laying. The medical team have finally managed to get inside and are extremely concerned for his condition, as a crimson faced Michaels looks on in astonishment. The match referee has also climbed the cage and stands in front of Michaels, telling him to leave Lawson be, not that he was intending to do anything further anyway. The ref convinces him to get down from the cage and he isn't in a state to argue, so he does. Each rung of the ladder at the side of the cell hurts, but he finally manages to get to the bottom flopping to the floor in exhaustion as Nova and JHalc help him.

Cedar:
"Ladies and gentlemen, this was a truly incredible night and a truly astonishing contest to wrap it all up. On this night, these two men may have very well settled their differences and whether the better man won or not, is up for debate. Either way David Michaels is the victor and he is the one that is walking out of this match, while Tyler Lawson is the one left not moving at all. We thank you for joining us here tonight for this epic event and we hope to see you tomorrow night on Vendetta. Goodnight everybody."

Dennis:
"Unbelievable..."

JHalc and Nova slowly pull David Michaels to his feet and place the XWA World Heavyweight Championship over his left shoulder, as all three look up at the motionless Tyler Lawson as they back up on the giant entrance ramp. There is now fun and games here. There is now sarcastic or arrogant looks now. Not a single person is happy with what just happened. If only for a few moments, D-Volution recognises their World Champion just had the fight of his damn life and may never receive anything like it again. The show then fades away to a three minute package highlighting each of the matches that happened on this epic evening.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Main Event: XWA World Heavyweight Championship: David Michaels (c) vs. Tyler Lawson - Tower of Doom!   Main Event: XWA World Heavyweight Championship: David Michaels (c) vs. Tyler Lawson - Tower of Doom! EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:02 am

And Cedar's quote at the end about Lawson's career being over is the gospel truth. I realized last night that fedding had become a chore again. It had been interfering with my school work for a while now, but it was still fun. I was still enjoying it...but not anymore. I'm just not meant to be world champ, I guess, and I accept that now.

I had wanted to quit since my match vs Dante, honestly. But when I pulled that win out of my ass, I knew then and there that I would win KoX, and I didn't want to let anyone down. So I stuck it out, and now, here I am letting Chilly down at XM. I apologize, but I just don't want to do this anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main Event: XWA World Heavyweight Championship: David Michaels (c) vs. Tyler Lawson - Tower of Doom!   Main Event: XWA World Heavyweight Championship: David Michaels (c) vs. Tyler Lawson - Tower of Doom! EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 11:59 am

Random Dante mention. shifty 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Main Event: XWA World Heavyweight Championship: David Michaels (c) vs. Tyler Lawson - Tower of Doom!   Main Event: XWA World Heavyweight Championship: David Michaels (c) vs. Tyler Lawson - Tower of Doom! EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:27 pm

But dammit I wanted to face you! Mad as hell

On a more serious note though, very sad to see you go, you were a great competitor and this is a big loss to the main event scene. Hopefully you can return sometime, though.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Main Event: XWA World Heavyweight Championship: David Michaels (c) vs. Tyler Lawson - Tower of Doom!   Main Event: XWA World Heavyweight Championship: David Michaels (c) vs. Tyler Lawson - Tower of Doom! EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Event: XWA World Heavyweight Championship: David Michaels (c) vs. Tyler Lawson - Tower of Doom!   Main Event: XWA World Heavyweight Championship: David Michaels (c) vs. Tyler Lawson - Tower of Doom! Empty

Back to top Go down

Main Event: XWA World Heavyweight Championship: David Michaels (c) vs. Tyler Lawson - Tower of Doom!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1