HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xtrememania V Official Results!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Xtrememania V Official Results! Empty
PostSubject: Xtrememania V Official Results!   Xtrememania V Official Results! EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 2:36 pm

Quick results:

PS: Wolverina def. Paris Diamond
PS: Xtreme Icon def Roach Cooper

John Hudson def. Greg Samuel
Dwight Lights def. Hitman Alex
Kaylenna vs. Alexis ends in a draw.
Riley Williamson def. Dante Cross and Shade
EG Deal def. Axel Anvil
JHalc def. Drake Dysfunction
Dominik Diveraz def Takumi Sanu
Razor Xtreme def. T.K.
Caleb Spires def. Ace Andrews
David Michaels def. Tyler Lawson

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Xtrememania V Official Results!   Xtrememania V Official Results! EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 2:36 pm

Wolverina vs. Paris Diamond

I apologize to Wolverina for not creating the handler profile for Paris here. Nonetheless, thank you for showing and I will give you feedback shortly.

-Right off the bat I've noticed that you have excellent description. You don't go over-board with it but you know exactly how well to write it. Your description of the spear was great. Also, not sure if you read the worker's profiles, but you actually got Cedar and Dennis pretty on-point lol. Dennis makes dirty references and etc. and Cedar is like XWA's version of Jim Ross, you portrayed them well. Commentary doesn't affect your grading, but it's still neat that you got it right. More good description leading into the German Suplex by Paris Diamond. Great ending, very unexpected and "in your face", and I enjoyed reading "Paris Diamond finally waking up and asking the referee for the license plate number of the mack truck that had run her over." it made me somewhat laugh and was enjoyable to read, loved it. We don't have that many active females right now, but if the division picks up again and we bring in a title, you are definitely in line for a women's champion reign lol. As of right now we don't have enough women to have a legitimate division but we will pick up again in the future. If not, then feel free to make a male character as you are definitely good enough to compete with the males in their division as well. Or we could see about intergender matches. We'll see what happens, good job with this even though it was just an ending.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad

Last edited by Razor Is Dope on Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Xtrememania V Official Results!   Xtrememania V Official Results! EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 2:39 pm

Xtreme Icon vs Roach Cooper

Mike, a bit surprised you no showed. Hope whatever's happening with you gets cleared up.
Icon, thank you for showing. I will give you feedback.

--I'm not going to give this match too much feedback cause I realize your match was a rushed effort just to try and get something out there. Nonetheless, I will read it and give you a bit of feedback on it. Reading your first 3 paragraphs, like I said, I don't to be a strict grader since I know you wrote this quickly to get something up - which I appreciate - but I noticed that you lacked a lot in description. Remember not to just throw moves out there, they have to flow nicely. Entertainment was fine for a quick match, and decent ending, nothing fancy at all, which is the way it should be for a pre-show match. I can't actually give you too much feedback since you didn't really do much for this, but I appreciate you showing anyway. Also, this style suits you much more than your old style. Obviously, I'd like it if you wrote a little more for an actual match, but this style is a lot better than the way you used to write in the past. Remember to include commentary as well.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad

Last edited by Razor Is Dope on Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Xtrememania V Official Results!   Xtrememania V Official Results! EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 2:39 pm

John Hudson vs. Greg Samuel
Grader: None

Greg, surprised that you no showed. CB, thank you for posting even though it was a rushed thing.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Xtrememania V Official Results!   Xtrememania V Official Results! EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 2:40 pm

Dwight Lights vs Hitman Alex
Grader: Snoopz

No idea why you no showed, Ilike... thank you for showing Caine, Snoopz will give you feedback.

Some good description in your post, although I do find a lot of run-on sentences, but nothing too bad. Like, the sentence structure is off, using too many commas when you should instead be ending sentences and starting new ones. Your vocabulary is impressive, though. Besides, sentence structure isn't that big a deal in eFedding, as long as it's coherent enough, which yours is. If I read this one part right, you did a suicide Dropkick? That actually sounds very interesting and it's something I've never seen before. I loved the Moses reference with the security separating the crowd. I usually skip the commentary when reading matches but I just noticed you have the same commentary, multiple times, about Dwight being on fire. I don't grade based off of commentary, so I wouldn't knock any points if this was an actual grading, but still. That was kinda weird. Your action was really good. Like I said before, the Suicide Dropkick was innovative and you had plenty of other good stuff in your post as well.

All-in-all, this was a good read. You can definitely do so much in XWA if you can just stay consistent and do posts like this all of the time, instead of no-showing half of your matches.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Xtrememania V Official Results!   Xtrememania V Official Results! EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 2:41 pm

Kaylenna Parks vs Alexis Rose

Axel had problems, sucks. You both no showed, N/V.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Xtrememania V Official Results!   Xtrememania V Official Results! EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 2:45 pm

Dante Cross vs. Riley Williamson vs. Shade
Grader: RX

Shade's done until he tells me anything further, hope we see him back someday.
Dante sucks.

Riley will be given feedback by me.

-Good start. I love it when starts are realistic and technical instead of "spot spot spot", good job. Also, I like your use of describing what's happening (IE, Shade isn't afraid of either, ref won't break it up cause it's hardcore rules), good job.

-Very good description, that is definitely a main event-quality trait to have. I'm enjoying reading this.

-Ok good, you picked a good time to use weapons. Not too early but not like in the middle of the match.

-Your commentary could use a little bit of work. Luckily, commentary means absolutely nothing when it comes to the actual grading, but still, it makes the match look a little more professional. Nonetheless, it's no big deal and I'm just looking for things to pick on since so far, this match has been great. good job

-There were a few SPAG errors in there, but we don't grade based off SPAG, so it really doesn't matter, however try to use Microsoft Word or Open Office, it'll help you see when you've made mistakes. We don't count them unless they are distracting, yours weren't really.

-Reading further into it, getting into the Dante/Shade lockup before Shade pins Dante, will point out once again that you have great description.

-Great selling as well. Riley picking apart Dante after Dante's been injured makes good sense.

-More great selling by having Riley go for a shoulder block to the ribs in the corner since Dante's ribs are hurt.

-Great description of the back and forth followed by the double clothesline and Shade's return to the match. Also, awesome writing in showing Shade's emotions, namely to the kendo stick attachment.

-I don't like the whole "YES YES YES" thing as it feels like we're just copying WWE lol, but that's just me, no biggie. Creative anyway.

-Up until the part where Shade threw Dante into the cell wall, I haven't seen you use the cell all that much.

-Great spot with Shade's DDT finisher. I like that you had all three men get a pinfall, cliche as it may sound. A bit unrealistic for Riley to get right back up after though. Just a quick note.

-Awesome writing of the Blading Drop, with the whole describing the huge crowd thing, was neat and I could picture it happening.

-More great description and back and forth leading into the rope-walk Rana and Dante's near pinfall.

-I like that you mentioned that Shade would get fired if he lost via Adam Dennis. Also, I am liking the intense way you're writing the ending. Good work.

-A bit of a rushed ending, nothing too interesting, but it was good nonetheless. I realize you probably wrote that quick knowing no one would show lol.

--All in all, this was an excellent effort. I think if they had shown, this would have been a very good match and it would have been a difficult decision. Congratulations on becoming the Hardcore Champ and I look forward to seeing what else you can put on. Good job, and you definitely deserve that title.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad

Last edited by Razor Is Dope on Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Xtrememania V Official Results!   Xtrememania V Official Results! EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 2:47 pm

EG Deal vs Axel Anvil

Axel had issues on the same card he decided to be booked twice in... oh well.

-Thank you for showing, Abdel. On a quick sidenote before I begin to grade, I realize you may have rushed to turn it in so something may have gone wrong there, but your color coding is broken for some reason. Oh well, nothing big lol.

-Nice of you to have a prologue, I always enjoy reading those. Good, quick overview of the rivalry.

-Interesting of you to have EG attack Axel before the match. It makes sense, although it seemed a bit rushed. Maybe you knew Axel was going to no show so you didn't write too much for it, but it was still decent.

-Reading up until the part where EG throws a trash can in the ring, must say that for something that seemed a bit rushed, it was decent writing and maybe it's that I just saw Mark Henry vs Big Show, but I love a big man confrontation.

-More good writing leading into the barbed wire baseball bat. I could feel the sickness of it just based off the way you wrote Axel.

-Awesome spots going further in. Enjoyed the AA Spinebuster through the table. And REALLY enjoyed the spear through the barricade.

-Good ending. Spears through barricades are always nice. Very "Wrestlemania" feelish and seeing as it's our Wrestlemania, that was good.

--Overall, this was a well written match despite being a bit rushed. Work on your description in certain areas a little bit and you should have no problem getting up there with the big kids. Good job, I look forward to seeing you improve more and more.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad

Last edited by Razor Is Dope on Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Xtrememania V Official Results!   Xtrememania V Official Results! EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 2:52 pm

JHalc vs. Drake Dysfunction
Grader: Snoopz

Nate had issues, PMed me, Jay thank you for showing. Snoopz will provide feedback.

Your description is good, but I definitely feel you over-describe sometimes. Specifically in the first paragraph. I'm all for putting in a good effort to make your description good, but you took over 100 words just to describe JHalc hitting Drake with a weapon. That's a bit much. Of course, I prefer over-detail to under-detail, but neither are a particularly good thing. Just tone it down a tad and you'll be good.I liked the part with the microphone breaking. Nothing big, but it was a bit interesting and something unique. Your action was good. Not really anything all that exciting for a Pay Per View match, but it wasn't boring by any means. I liked the ending. A really brutal and innovative way to end an I Quit match.

Your post was good. A little over-describing in some parts and the action wasn't as exciting as I'd like, but you used some uniqueness to make up for that. Congratulations on the Championship win.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Xtrememania V Official Results!   Xtrememania V Official Results! EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 2:55 pm

Dominik Diveraz vs Takumi Sanu

Dominik, thank you for showing. Takumi, I am ashamed of you. You shamed yourself and your family. I recommend immediate sepukku.

-Good job on the prologue. I've mentioned before that I enjoy reading those because they provide a quick overview of the feud. Someone could read this match not knowing anything about it, read your prologue and get a quick overview of it. Nice nice. Also, you made it detailed with 2 paragraphs, even nicer. Lol @ having to explain Ryu Sanu isn't related to Takumi.

-I now want a Minkaro bobblehead. Dennis is a dick lol "kiss ass" for bowing. Good commentary and announcements right off the bat, nice work.

-I lol'd at the thought of Dominik walking around with his middle fingers up at people.

-Since this was a match meant to be used to push a story, I won't bitch at you for it seeming a bit rushed or underly described. I thought your intro was good (the whole Takumi flying over the rope and then Dominik getting an upper hand) but it seemed a tad bit rushed and the description could use some work.

-I like that you had action before the match even started, very good for a heated rivalry.

-Sweet technicality right off the bat. The suicide Dragonrana attempt into a powerbomb to the steps was sweet to think of for a few seconds lol.

-Next paragraph and more good technicality and some nicely described chairshots, as well as the superkick counter.

-Blood on Takumi already, shows how heated this is. Also, nice Russian Leg Sweep spot, very creative.

-Another sweet move with the Shooting Star to the outside. Lol @ Dominik stealing from a crippled guy and no one pressing charges. Takumi playing the role of the hero by giving back his crutch.

-Awesome failed Moonsault off the ladder through the table, you really decided to have fun with this lol.

-This may be a side thing, but I like how Dominik kicked out. Usually in these matches with multiple pinfalls, the pins are always really fast.

-More good entertainment and description - good move by having Takumi escape the BC attempt even after the sledgehammer shot and lol @ Adam Dennis being a Skyrim fan apparently.

-Cool spot with the suplex to the barbed wire board.

-Interesting set of counters leading into "La Matanza" using the steel chair, I've always pictured that but never seen it actually used in action.

-lol @ Dominik forcing the ref to help him clean the ring, comedy. Also, awesome move in having Takumi lock in the Kao O Wataru using the kendo stick.

-Cool, tied 1-1, just the way a 2/3 falls match should be.

-Wow, epic moves from the part where Dominik smashes a light tube on his own head to the part where he curbstomps Takumi into the light tubes. Nice.

-I had to block out mental images at the idea of Dominik using the fork to cut open Takumi's wounds.... euuuugh.

-Awesome spot in having Dominik monkey-flip the ladder into Takumi.

-Can't believe Takumi kicked out of the 619 AND the Frog Splash. What's next? Is he gonna break Del Rio's Armbar?

-Both men are down, a sign of a good match.

-I'm wondering the same thing as Adam Dennis. What does Dominik have to do to get rid of this damn Asian fuck? HE HIT HIM WITH OWN FINISHER!

-Oh and now Dominik repays Takumi by kicking out after Takumi hits Dominik's finisher. Kinda surprised. Takumi shouldn't steal, stealing is for Mexicans.

-A bit surprised Dominik recovered really quickly from that though.

-Hoooooooly crap at that ending. Geeeeez. The fact that Takumi's going to compete next card and isn't dead. Wow, that's intense lol.

--All in all, an excellent match, but you already knew that. Very hardcore, very sadistic, and I won't get some of those images out of my head. Nonetheless, good job and I hope you write matches like this against actual opponents.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad

Last edited by Razor Is Dope on Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Xtrememania V Official Results!   Xtrememania V Official Results! EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 2:56 pm

Razor Xtreme vs. T.K.

Ruro had some problems. Look forward to facing him in the future.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Xtrememania V Official Results!   Xtrememania V Official Results! EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 2:58 pm

Caleb Spires vs. Ace Andrews

No idea why Ace no showed. I mean, I saw it coming, but no idea why it happened.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Xtrememania V Official Results!   Xtrememania V Official Results! EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 3:00 pm

David Michaels vs. Tyler Lawson

Unfortunately TJ has quit as a fedder for now until his spark is back.
Thank you Chilly for showing with an awesome match, I will enjoy giving you feedback.

Ok so a quick note. Usually, I grade as I read, as it helps me point out specifics and what-not, but seeing as I'm not actually grading this rather than giving it feedback, I dont want make this a chore but instead enjoy reading this, I am going to read it in portions and grade as I go. Don't feel that I didn't read the whole thing cause I miss out on some specifics, I am going to read like 1/4th of the match, give feedback based off what I saw, and then read another 1/4 rather than read like a sentence/paragraph and give feedback like I usually do lol. Just saying this in advance so you don't feel I didn't read certain parts, because I am actually going to enjoy reading this. good job

-Ok, I wasn't going to do this but I just have to. HOLY SHIT that pre match promo was so well done! I was watching some old WWE promos a few minutes ago and I could've sworn this was one of them, wow. This was just so expertly done, you could make Maestro vs Senor Uno look like Stone Cold vs The Rock with these promos dude. Damn. Anyway, back to what I was going to do initially lol.

-I've read up to the point where Michaels drops Lawson's leg onto the steel steps. The most important thing I ever learned from reading your matches before I started being a good e-fedder, was introductions. Reading your matches helped me improve on introductions becuase you always knew how to do them right, and this is no exception. After reading your match against Caleb where you cashed in your MiH, the only thing I can remember is the beginning where David and Caleb mount each other and brawl it out. Because that never leaves. In this match, you've once again done intros perfectly. Just reading your words and picturing it in my head is great. The lock ups, the transition from Michaels throwing Lawson out of the ring to Lawson throwing Michaels out. The brawling, the selling, it's all been completely perfect so far. Up until the point I've read, I've seen some classic back and forths, I've seen movements I can picture in my head without a problem, and it's just great! Michaels going for Lawson's knee brace, the fans being mixed, David smashing Lawson's knee onto the steps to counter the piledriver, etc. I also really really love your selling. Targetting limbs, like Lawson's knee or Michael's left arm but not overdoing it. Everything I've read so far has been picture perfect and creative. Kudos so far.

-Amazing spots from here on out. From Michaels hitting a crossbody into the cell, to the suplex that dropped both men through the ladder, to the powerbomb off the top of the cage (Holy shit!), to the cell wall collapsing. You've managed so far to have a neat array of spots without making the match into a spot fest. Excellent work! I have no complaints. Maybe that they recovered a little too quick, but at the same time, I'd be bored reading "and they laid there. And laid there. and laid there for about a minute. And just laid there." so it wasn't anything bad lol. Like I said, reading this much further in (I'm at the first half, as I reached the end of your first post), and I have no complaints. Good job once again.

-At the part where both Lawson and David go flying off the cell and through table, holy shit indeed. This portion that I read was focused on organizing everything, like getting Michaels through both cages and getting Lawson up as well, David finally getting Lawson's leg brace off, etc. Very nicely done. I realize this was a very hard stipulation to work with and I had to re-read certain parts to fully understand what was happening because of it, but after a while I understood. Like I said, this was a difficult stip and even so, I feel you did it nicely. Good work Chillster.

-Awesome. Just awesome. I read the last portion/ending of this and wow. Just awesome. Everything about it was just epic. From the sick barbed wire assaults in the 2nd cage to Lawson choosing to go and attack Michaels rather than end it. The Toxic Spike countered into a Sweet Chin Music (Shattered Teeth Symphony) off the top was insanely epic. Like, when I think of "Tower of Doom" I instantly think of a movie thing where two people are fighting and it's the final battle, and the bad guy falls off the top cause the good guy takes him out, that SCM off the top was sweet.

--Like I said, I don't need to tell you how awesome this match was. You played perfectly into the stipulation, you played even more perfectly into the animosity and hatred between Tyler Lawson and David Michaels, and everything about this match was perfect. I have no complaints. Excellent work.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xtrememania V Official Results!   Xtrememania V Official Results! Empty

Back to top Go down

Xtrememania V Official Results!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1