Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

Wolverina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverina   Wolverina - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 9:14 pm

Yeah, no. She posted in the promo sign ups saying she wants a match against KaHlan and that she's gonna crawl under her rock after it's over. Then her and KaHlan proceeded to spam the sign ups thread. She's not getting any match and she's not back in the fed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

Wolverina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverina   Wolverina - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 9:20 pm

Pwnd.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

Wolverina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverina   Wolverina - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 9:22 pm

It's obvious she's just on here to troll and spam. I don't know why Riley moved her profile back to the active roster and welcomed her back.
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

Wolverina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverina   Wolverina - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 12:08 am

^ KaHLaN told me that they were planning to do a something together which was why I moved hers and Wolverina's profile back to the Active Roster section. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

Wolverina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverina   Wolverina - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 7:16 am

Fuck it, let them have a match provided they cease the out-of-lounge spamming. I don't see the harm in that.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

Wolverina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverina   Wolverina - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 8:28 am

If they want to do a match together, they can do it in some other fed. I'm not gonna let two obvious trolls and spammers take up grading time for a one-off match that's probably just a joke.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Wolverina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverina   Wolverina - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 11:50 am

As the best GM in XWA history, I support Snoopz's decision.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Wolverina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverina   Wolverina - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 4:22 pm

Nicole Johnson wrote:
^ KaHLaN told me that they were planning to do a something together which was why I moved hers and Wolverina's profile back to the Active Roster section. Neutral

You've disappointed all of us.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

Wolverina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverina   Wolverina - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 4:41 pm

Hush Mink Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
Wolverina
Show Opener
Wolverina

Wolverina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverina   Wolverina - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 7:37 pm

I am not sure what Riley is talking about. I did not jump back on here to "come back" for any length other than the one match. Believe me, I would never RP here for a lengthy period of time knowing how immature, idiotic, and biased the soft shelled sensitive admins are in this place. They are a joke, and a bad one at that. That being said, Kahlan is a notorious troll and spammer in other feds I've been in. We have been slated to have tons of matches, but a lot of times she no showed them yet still trolled and spammed in and out of character. It was never spiteful, she was always just playing around and she's actually a nice girl, but it was still irksome.

Somebody told me she was trolling me on XWA so I popped back in and saw it, and I also saw she was listed as an active competitor/RP'er here, so I trolled her some in hopes of goading her into the match I requested. Ask Vladimir Strife, I don't go around trolling/spamming (except for that ONE really really idiotic time I did). Most of the OOC stuff I do that is considered "flaming" usually stems from someone dogging me out on a OOC board, and being the person that I am, I stand up for myself.

Chances are she won't show up for the match anyway, so if you want to toss it that's fine. But if you decide to book it I'll put a match in, might not be my best since, well, I'm rusty and stuff. I just want to shut her up once and for all, that's all.

My apologies for spamming the board.
Back to top Go down

Wolverina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverina   Wolverina - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 7:44 pm

Wolverina wrote:
I am not sure what Riley is talking about. I did not jump back on here to "come back" for any length other than the one match. Believe me, I would never RP here for a lengthy period of time knowing how immature, idiotic, and biased the soft shelled sensitive admins are in this place. They are a joke, and a bad one at that. 

So let me get this straight. You posted an offensive roleplay that mostly everyone on the forum came into agreement with that it wasnt allowed, and you tucked your tail between your legs and ran off, but yet somehow, the admins are immature and "sensitive"? No, you're just stupid and dont care who you offended with your promo. The only joke here is you and your little "argument" that the staff are idiotic.
Back to top Go down

Wolverina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverina   Wolverina - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 7:50 pm

Suggested rape is never okay. It's even worse when it's with a child. Let me remind you that we had no problem when you originally posted the Transocles character. Sure, it could be evolve into bad taste in subject of the LGBT community, and that is what happened. I am a big supporter of the LGBT community, and my aunt is a lesbian and I couldn't be more proud of her, and I found your stuff to be downright rude and disrespectful. Did I say anything then about you handling your character like that, especially with my views? No. I was mature and didn't say anything about it.

And then came the whole child rape thing which I found downright disturbing and something you should be ashamed of. Why would you do that? What crossed your mind to make you think that that situation was alright to write about, let alone post? Not only was that a problem but you also wrote your own canon which is a big no-no here.

You are a joke. Now begone.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Wolverina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverina   Wolverina - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 9:17 pm

Fuck you, you stupid, stupid idiot. You're about one-tenth as smart as you think you are. No one was EVER bias against you. I went out of my way to deal with your garbage behavior time and time again when you didn't deserve even a second chance. You were an insufferable, entitled, selfish cunt. Despite all of the headaches you caused me, in which many people on this site told me to just ban you because you're useless, I let you stay.

Funny enough, KaHLaN knew I fucking hated you and asked me if you were banned. I was once again willing to let you come back so long as Snoopz was willing to deal with you, because I'm so fucking bias against you!!!

How you can live in denial so severe that you somehow were a victim during your time here is nothing short of amazing. I'd say scientists should do comprehensive studies on your brain if I thought you had one, or if I knew any scientists that deserved a few minutes of hell.

The E-Fedding world is full of selfish, stupid people. You're the queen of both. Please go away and never come back. You're not welcome here. I've always believed in 2nd and 3rd and etc chances on sites like this, but you take the fucking cake. You deserve no chances, and the board would be better off dead than to have you post on it, you stupid, pompous cunt.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Wolverina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverina   Wolverina - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 9:24 pm

Knowing how close to actual mental retardation you are, you'll likely see that as me being "angry" you're not coming back to the fed. Nope. Don't care about the fed. I just get really upset when people present themselves as superior to others while living in a fictional reality. You're a terrible person. In real life. Terrible. I hope for the sake of humanity you have no friends because the human gene pool shouldn't be tested to withstand the cone of cunt that must constantly be threatening the sanity and intelligence of those around you.

Every so often I keep thinking to myself... this is really mean, I know she sucks, but I should really relax...

Nope. You don't deserve reprieve. Everything I've said is not only how I feel but how the vast majority of people that have ever dealt with you feel. No one, not one, has ever said "Yeah Wolverina is annoying but she's a good person." Hasn't happened. Because you suck.

I'd like to say, now, that I'm not an angry person, and dealing with you is making me be something I'm not proud of. Please, terrible person, never come back.
Back to top Go down

Wolverina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverina   Wolverina - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 9:57 pm

....... clap Obey our master!
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

Wolverina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverina   Wolverina - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 11:13 pm

Wolverina wrote:
I am not sure what Riley is talking about. I did not jump back on here to "come back" for any length other than the one match. Believe me, I would never RP here for a lengthy period of time knowing how immature, idiotic, and biased the soft shelled sensitive admins are on here.

That, right there in general, is asking for a banning. Shaking Head
Back to top Go down

Wolverina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverina   Wolverina - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 12:04 am

Look, I know more than most how much a pain in the ass Wolvie can be, but it seems to me that it only feeds the drama and bs to hash these things out like this. She's a solid rper when she focuses on it, but the same is true of her ability to be a pain in the ass. Let's either give her a shot and go from there depending upon what she does, or if I'm alone in that mentality, ban her. Bickering like this doesn't do anything good for the site..
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Wolverina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverina   Wolverina - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 12:11 am

^You shut up sir. Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

Wolverina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverina   Wolverina - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 12:13 am

VladimirTStrife wrote:
Look, I know more than most how much a pain in the ass Wolvie can be, but it seems to me that it only feeds the drama and bs to hash these things out like this. She's a solid rper when she focuses on it, but the same is true of her ability to be a pain in the ass. Let's either give her a shot and go from there depending upon what she does, or if I'm alone in that mentality, ban her. Bickering like this doesn't do anything good for the site..
She already said she isn't rejoining the fed.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Wolverina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverina   Wolverina - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:33 am

Ian's post gave me the giantest boner ever
Back to top Go down

Wolverina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverina   Wolverina - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 7:34 am

Well, if she's not going to rejoin, then why all the pissing and moaning? I mean, I understand most of the responses here, but admin pissing all over the place about how god awful someone is and openly ridiculing her isn't really needed. I don't think that's the sort of image we want to project to members..
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Wolverina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverina   Wolverina - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 7:43 am

I think it's pretty clear that the fedheads don't want her around, so I'm going to lock this. Can we consider the matter dealt with now?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Sponsored content

Wolverina - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolverina   Wolverina - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolverina

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2