HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nobody can fill Cena's shoes? (Not Literally)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Nobody can fill Cena's shoes? (Not Literally)  Empty
PostSubject: Nobody can fill Cena's shoes? (Not Literally)    Nobody can fill Cena's shoes? (Not Literally)  EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:21 am

"I see a lot of people here saying that Cens Should turn heel at Summerslam. But let us face it, If he turns heel the little kids will stop buying his shirts except for hipsters who like villains. And who will the little kids turn to? CM Punk is like the Stone Cold of this generation and already stated he doesnt want to be that guy. Randy Orton Is gonna turn heel. ADR, Ambrose, Sandow, Bray Wyatt, Wade Barret, Swagger, Ceasaro and others are Heels. Sheamus and The Miz are boring. others are too old to fill in his spot. Cody and Ziggler Would need years to reach Cenas Level. Same thing with most of the faces, Cena has set the bar too high for any face who isnt for Punk and Orton and Daniel to reach. Now I already Said why Punk and Orton cant be The top face. and as for Daniel, Let me explain. Daniel right now Is the only face who could replace Cena as the top face, the other faces just are either arent the type or Arent on that level yet. But Daniel is very over and gets a lot of pops from the crowd from all sides, Adults, Kids, Males, Females. However Let us face it, Daniel isn't Vince's Type of guy, He isn't big enough. Yeah its unfair but its his company, if he Doesn't Like a division that division will be booked like shit. Also one of the reasons Daniel is liked is because he is an Underdog, If he became the top face he might lose that Aura along side a lot of his fans.

So the bottom line is this, Until a face becomes as Over as Cena and replaces him as the top face THEN we will see a Cena Heel turn, Until then Just skip the Cena segments if you hate him that much."

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobody can fill Cena's shoes? (Not Literally)    Nobody can fill Cena's shoes? (Not Literally)  EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 12:47 pm

Whoever fills Cena's shoes will be someone the internet dislikes anyway, so whomever stated this is the wrong person to speculate anyway. Honestly, Sheamus might still get pushed into that spot, we find him boring but the younger fans I know love him to death.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Nobody can fill Cena's shoes? (Not Literally)    Nobody can fill Cena's shoes? (Not Literally)  EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:01 pm

I could eventually see Bryan going into that spot, but not likely, it could more likely be a face Orton .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobody can fill Cena's shoes? (Not Literally)    Nobody can fill Cena's shoes? (Not Literally)  EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:08 pm

there has been alot of time where someone could have. CM Punk is the first one that comes to mind. It's not the fact no one can fill Cena's shoes. It's the fact WWE doesn't want anyone to fill them.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Nobody can fill Cena's shoes? (Not Literally)    Nobody can fill Cena's shoes? (Not Literally)  EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:34 pm

CM Punk is probably the only one who comes close. It isn't as easy as seems. If it were it would've been resolved by now. No wrestler on that roster as of today is as nearly marketable in/out of the ring as the likes of The Rock, Stone Cold, Hulk Hogan and John Cena are/were to take that spot right now. I remember reading when Vince McMahon once laughed off the idea if the WWE had another Rock in it's developmental system when asked.

This is almost like predicting who the next Michael Jordan or Lionel Messi will be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobody can fill Cena's shoes? (Not Literally)    Nobody can fill Cena's shoes? (Not Literally)  EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 2:28 pm

See the problem with CM Punk is that he's more suitable for the adults rather than the kids. That's a problem already.

Daniel Bryan is my vote, but knowing how Vince is..It won't happen.

I think the closest can be Orton.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Nobody can fill Cena's shoes? (Not Literally)    Nobody can fill Cena's shoes? (Not Literally)  EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 3:18 pm

NO ONE will come close to what Cena has done. No one. There's only one John Cena. Just like there's only one Eddie Guerrero, one Triple H, one Daniel Bryan and one CM Punk. No one will duplicate or imitate what Cena has done for the WWE.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Nobody can fill Cena's shoes? (Not Literally)    Nobody can fill Cena's shoes? (Not Literally)  EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 3:36 pm

No offense, but where do they get these articles? The guy that writes them makes so many dumb assumptions. Funny There is a good point in saying no one can fill Cena's shoes, but most of what he says is just hella ignorant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nobody can fill Cena's shoes? (Not Literally)    Nobody can fill Cena's shoes? (Not Literally)  EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 11:07 am

^ Not saying they're 100% facts, but some of the things are true. CM Punk are only like by adults. Daniel Bryan is liked but you know how Vince is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nobody can fill Cena's shoes? (Not Literally)    Nobody can fill Cena's shoes? (Not Literally)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Nobody can fill Cena's shoes? (Not Literally)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1