HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CM Punk hoping to fill The Rock's void by coming back as overpaid part timer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

CM Punk hoping to fill The Rock's void by coming back as overpaid part timer Empty
PostSubject: CM Punk hoping to fill The Rock's void by coming back as overpaid part timer   CM Punk hoping to fill The Rock's void by coming back as overpaid part timer EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 9:22 pm

From WrestleCrap

Justin Henry wrote:
CLEVELAND – Former WWE Champion CM Punk has informed Vince McMahon on Monday that he was walking away from the company, and Punk has since been written out of all foreseeable events. It has been learned that Punk is looking to come back for a “Dwayne Johnson type of deal” that would preclude him from performing at live events, and getting paid unreal sums of cash to do so.

“After Batista won the Royal Rumble match for doing minimal work, Punk is hoping to take the same career path,” says one company insider. “Punk’s been exhausted from years of working night after night without the use of medication, so he figures that four or five matches a year going forward will improve his quality of life.”

As of Tuesday evening, Punk was said to be proving his worth toward such a contract. The 35-year-old has reportedly begun forgetting the names of any WWE performer that isn’t a full-time main eventer, referring to the others as “C-level stars” on his Twitter account.

“I texted him Monday evening to ask how he was holding up,” says WWE veteran Curt Hawkins. “He said he didn’t know who I was. At first I was mad, but now it makes sense. If he gets that contract, imagine how great it’d be for business. I bet we’d all benefit somehow, even if I can’t figure out a way.”

Some have noted that Punk hasn’t been in the WWE World Championship picture for nearly one year, an unheard-of time span for a performer that sells the amount of merchandise that he has. With Rock, and now Batista, setting a new precedent for reduced-schedule icons by getting title shots, perhaps Punk’s hoping to do the same.

“He’d also indicated he’d like to win the 2015 Royal Rumble from the #28 spot,” said the insider. “Let some other hard-working sap go 50 minutes from number one and be ignored most of the way.”
http://www.wrestlecrap.com/headlies/headlies-cm-punk-hoping-to-fill-the-rocks-void-by-coming-back-as-overpaid-part-timer/

Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

CM Punk hoping to fill The Rock's void by coming back as overpaid part timer Empty
PostSubject: Re: CM Punk hoping to fill The Rock's void by coming back as overpaid part timer   CM Punk hoping to fill The Rock's void by coming back as overpaid part timer EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 9:39 pm

This has to be a joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk hoping to fill The Rock's void by coming back as overpaid part timer   CM Punk hoping to fill The Rock's void by coming back as overpaid part timer EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 9:42 pm

Are you taking WrestleCRAP's reports seriously?
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk hoping to fill The Rock's void by coming back as overpaid part timer   CM Punk hoping to fill The Rock's void by coming back as overpaid part timer EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 9:44 pm

Didn't see the name at the top of the post. I thought only serious stuff was supposed to be posted here anyways. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk hoping to fill The Rock's void by coming back as overpaid part timer   CM Punk hoping to fill The Rock's void by coming back as overpaid part timer EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 9:45 pm

I'm surprised nobody is throwing a fit over it yet.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk hoping to fill The Rock's void by coming back as overpaid part timer   CM Punk hoping to fill The Rock's void by coming back as overpaid part timer EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:53 pm

I thought these fake reports were supposed to be funny too. Shaking Head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk hoping to fill The Rock's void by coming back as overpaid part timer   CM Punk hoping to fill The Rock's void by coming back as overpaid part timer EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 10:59 pm

I thought this was serious..then fake...then i learned that it was supposed to be funny...it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk hoping to fill The Rock's void by coming back as overpaid part timer   CM Punk hoping to fill The Rock's void by coming back as overpaid part timer EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 11:03 pm

Oh damn I was gonna say...... sounded extremely buuutthurt, although would be kinda rightfully so I guess.

Also, did Curt Hawkins actually make no sense or was that made up / did they just make it look that way?

Anyway, wasn't very funny.

Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk hoping to fill The Rock's void by coming back as overpaid part timer   CM Punk hoping to fill The Rock's void by coming back as overpaid part timer EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 7:26 am

It's too close to the truth to be funny I aint bothered.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk hoping to fill The Rock's void by coming back as overpaid part timer   CM Punk hoping to fill The Rock's void by coming back as overpaid part timer Empty

Back to top Go down

CM Punk hoping to fill The Rock's void by coming back as overpaid part timer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1