HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Promo: Kaylenna Parks Promo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Promo: Kaylenna Parks Promo Empty
PostSubject: Promo: Kaylenna Parks Promo   Promo: Kaylenna Parks Promo EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:04 pm

Due: Saturday October 26th, at 11:59 PM EST
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Promo: Kaylenna Parks Promo   Promo: Kaylenna Parks Promo EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 7:13 pm

XWA's Hottest and Most Notorious Diva, Kaylenna Parks is sat in her locker room, pouting and posing in the lit mirror. She fluffs up her luscious red hair and blows a kiss to her reflection, “my god you're hot.” She giggles to herself and continues to apply her make-up flawlessly. She stares through the mirror straight into the camera lens, breaking the fourth wall. Kay smirks a crooked smile and puts down her make up brush.

“I see that nobody decided to step up to my little challenge I put out there. I guess that means you're all chicken, spineless chicken. What is there to lose? Apart from your dignity and probably your career, but other than that nothing. Maybe you were all worried I'd mess up your pretty little faces, not that any of you have pretty little faces, but lets pretend that you do. I'd only cause a little harm; a few bruises, a couple of scratches here and there. Hey, I'm wild, you all should know this by now.”
Kay gets up out of her seat and and brushes down her little black dress, she readjusts the hem and wiggles her butt slightly, making the dress fit more comfortably. She flips her left bangs over her shoulder and continues speaking.

“By not accepting my challenge I've realised that I am quite clearly the best in this fucking business. I am practically a multi-universal talent. I'm hot, I can fight, I can entertain. Many would argue that I'm exceptionally good in bed but I see that as a bit of an understatement. I'm the best damn diva in this business, hence why nobody wants to fight me. They're all too scared that they'll lose and that they will become has-beens. News flash: you're already has-beens. As soon as I decided to come back to this business everyone else became old news”.

She giggles to herself before seductively smirking and running her tongue slowly against her bottom lip, making it shine in the light.

“GM you might as well make me your main eventer now, I'm already doubling your profit with my merchandise, yes I lost last week but people didn't care about that! Almandine got a fluke victory, I was rusty, I hadn't competed in the ring for over a year, it was expected. But that loss made me go back to the gym and train even harder. It's safe to say that I am already one hundred and ten percent better than the performance I gave last week. I've learnt a couple of new moves, albeit alone, but that still makes me better than the rest of you”.

The Red-Headed Beauty unzips the back of her dress and lets it slide down her body, obviously not bothered that the cameras are currently rolling, she reveals her pink underwear that doesn't leave much to the imagination. In the background the crowd can be heard wolf whistling and cheering which only boosts Kay's ego. Parks continues to speak as she gets changed, she begins with her denim shorts.

“I can tell that you're all just jealous of my good looks and hot body, trust me, if I wasn't me I'd be extremely jealous of a body like this; it's toned, it's slim, it's gorgeous. No wonder I constantly get offers to pose for magazines, and these guys offer me some big money. Yet I decline, I don't wanna be associated with dumb magazines, I wanna be associated with XWA by being their very best talent, which I already am. It's obvious”.

She fastens up her shorts and picks a t-shirt up off of the bench which causes the cheers into boos and chants of “Keep. Them. Off” majority of it coming from the male population in attendance. Kaylenna giggles and pulls the shirt over her head.

“So with nobody challenging me out there tonight, I guess I have nothing to do other than work out and improve my amazing skills even more. Sucks to be you”.

And with that said the screen fades to black, concluding Kaylenna's roast on XWA's so-called talent.
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Promo: Kaylenna Parks Promo   Promo: Kaylenna Parks Promo EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:45 pm

That was hot. suspicious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Promo: Kaylenna Parks Promo   Promo: Kaylenna Parks Promo EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 8:50 pm

Thanks Big Grin!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Promo: Kaylenna Parks Promo   Promo: Kaylenna Parks Promo EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 9:20 pm

Almandine got a mention 8)

I love how she has that "I'm better than you" attitude and you run with it, you wrote that really well. Good promo. I enjoyed it Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Promo: Kaylenna Parks Promo   Promo: Kaylenna Parks Promo EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 9:21 pm

Thanks Tiff Smile really appreciate peoples' feedback
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Promo: Kaylenna Parks Promo   Promo: Kaylenna Parks Promo EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 10:08 pm

"News flash: you're already has-beens. As soon as I decided to come back to this business everyone else became old news”

I love this line lol. Awesome promo! I missed Kaylenna.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Promo: Kaylenna Parks Promo   Promo: Kaylenna Parks Promo EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 10:09 pm

Thanks Raziepops <3
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Promo: Kaylenna Parks Promo   Promo: Kaylenna Parks Promo EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 10:45 pm

good job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promo: Kaylenna Parks Promo   Promo: Kaylenna Parks Promo Empty

Back to top Go down

Promo: Kaylenna Parks Promo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1