HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Huge news from Manhattan Mayhem

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Huge news from Manhattan Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: Huge news from Manhattan Mayhem   Huge news from Manhattan Mayhem EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 12:31 am

Obviously spoilers below

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Huge news from Manhattan Mayhem   Huge news from Manhattan Mayhem EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 11:55 am

I wonder if TNA has gotten their tag belts back Oh the DRAMA
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Huge news from Manhattan Mayhem   Huge news from Manhattan Mayhem EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 8:10 am

A bunch of old fuckers coming in ROH now #FeelTheBern

I like Bully Ray. He's probably a good person to have chase Cole for the title without winning it. I don't think he'll be there long.

You know I didn't like the Broken Matt Hardy stuff in TNA. But it was mostly because of shit like The Final Deletion. They did it way too much in TNA. I'm 99% ROH will do nothing like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Huge news from Manhattan Mayhem   Huge news from Manhattan Mayhem EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 1:21 pm

The Hardy's have full creative control of their characters. The Hardy's as of right now have the biggest contracts in ROH. So I think it leans more in favor of that happening again. Deletion of Honor Coming Soon
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Huge news from Manhattan Mayhem   Huge news from Manhattan Mayhem EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 2:22 pm

Nah, there will be no Final Deletion on their TV. lol. Full creative control doesn't mean you get to write the show.

And from what I can tell they signed a short-term deal and will leave ROH on May 1st.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huge news from Manhattan Mayhem   Huge news from Manhattan Mayhem EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 4:34 pm

I'm praying it happens, just one segment or match just full on Broken on ROH TV. It will be Delightful and actually make ROH Interesting for once since 2009
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Huge news from Manhattan Mayhem   Huge news from Manhattan Mayhem EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 4:37 pm

That shit is against The Code of Honor Bold
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Huge news from Manhattan Mayhem   Huge news from Manhattan Mayhem EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 4:40 pm

DeleteWF wrote:
I'm praying it happens, just one segment or match just full on Broken on ROH TV. It will be Delightful and actually make ROH Interesting for once since 2009
Except for the many people who think it's still interesting and would just find that idiotic.

ROH going into B-movie backyard wrestling, tho, plz no.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: Huge news from Manhattan Mayhem   Huge news from Manhattan Mayhem EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 4:47 pm

Snoope Fiasco wrote:
DeleteWF wrote:
Except for the many people who think it's still interesting and would just find that idiotic.

ROH going into B-movie backyard wrestling, tho, plz no.

The Hardy's got a huge pop when they made their debut so I betting a lot of ROH fans are looking forward to see what's going to happen. WHat would be the point of bringing in the Broken Hardy's if you don't get the Broken magic, so there is a good chance their match with the Bucks of Youth is as over the top as it can get and I hope it does, i pray it does. Because not only will it be awesome, but if gets under certain people's skins...Just be even more delightful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Huge news from Manhattan Mayhem   Huge news from Manhattan Mayhem EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 4:48 pm

MooseNugget wrote:
That shit is against The Code of Honor Bold

Diet NJPW will become Broken
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Huge news from Manhattan Mayhem   Huge news from Manhattan Mayhem EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 1:28 am

Matt can keep his antics to backstage promos and Youtube videos. NAH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huge news from Manhattan Mayhem   Huge news from Manhattan Mayhem Empty

Back to top Go down

Huge news from Manhattan Mayhem

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1