HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Royal Rumble News - Two Huge Names Expected To Return

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Royal Rumble News - Two Huge Names Expected To Return Empty
PostSubject: Royal Rumble News - Two Huge Names Expected To Return   Royal Rumble News - Two Huge Names Expected To Return EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 12:51 pm

John Cena and Sheamus are expected to return at next year's WWE Royal Rumble, reports F4WOnline.com. The current plans call for both former world champions to return at the January event as the major surprise entrants, making it unlikely that other current or former stars will get that opportunity this particular year.

Jake "The Snake" Roberts, for example, who has been talking publicly for months now about being a part of the 2013 Rumble, would most likely sit this one out at the expense of the Cena/Sheamus returns.

The plans could always change between now and then, but this is what's making the waves backstage currently.

John Cena has been in this position before, as he returned early from injury at the 2008 Royal Rumble. Cena went on to win that match and main event WrestleMania 24 later that year.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble News - Two Huge Names Expected To Return   Royal Rumble News - Two Huge Names Expected To Return EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 2:43 pm

Wouldn't surprise me. Their recovery schedule means they'll be back around December/January, IIRC.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble News - Two Huge Names Expected To Return   Royal Rumble News - Two Huge Names Expected To Return EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 2:57 pm

Jake Roberts in the rumble? Trust Me...
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble News - Two Huge Names Expected To Return   Royal Rumble News - Two Huge Names Expected To Return EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:38 pm

Doubt Cena will return in the rumble. They've already been there with him so I don't see them doing that again.

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble News - Two Huge Names Expected To Return   Royal Rumble News - Two Huge Names Expected To Return EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 12:46 am

Where are the two big names? I thought one would at least be Batista.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble News - Two Huge Names Expected To Return   Royal Rumble News - Two Huge Names Expected To Return EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 1:56 am

Not really big surprise returning names I was expecting, but unless they can pull off good eliminations (or maybe even wins, idek) with either man, then they could bring them in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble News - Two Huge Names Expected To Return   Royal Rumble News - Two Huge Names Expected To Return EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 4:34 am

I'm hoping for a midcard talent win this Rumble. It's been a while since that last happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble News - Two Huge Names Expected To Return   Royal Rumble News - Two Huge Names Expected To Return EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 4:47 am

Yeah That Shouldn't the Rumble be about elevating stars and not simply putting guys who are already at the top further?
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble News - Two Huge Names Expected To Return   Royal Rumble News - Two Huge Names Expected To Return EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 5:47 am

^
That's actually happened less times than you'd think. I used to think it was for that too.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble News - Two Huge Names Expected To Return   Royal Rumble News - Two Huge Names Expected To Return EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:25 am

Right now I'm calling a Daniel Bryan win. Possibly in a repeat of the 2004 Rumble, so we'll have Triple H be all "fine, Daniel can enter the Royal Rumble, but he has to enter first! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Then Bryan is all "k" and wins it from there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble News - Two Huge Names Expected To Return   Royal Rumble News - Two Huge Names Expected To Return EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 9:15 am

Good lord, the parallelism to Benoit would be simply staggering.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble News - Two Huge Names Expected To Return   Royal Rumble News - Two Huge Names Expected To Return EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 3:14 pm

I don't want a mid card guy to win. I want a young main eventer to win it.
Or Cody Rhodes. Whichever works. walk

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble News - Two Huge Names Expected To Return   Royal Rumble News - Two Huge Names Expected To Return EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 3:02 am

CM Punk wins Rumble, Bryan beats Orton for the title at the Rumble

CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan WM30
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble News - Two Huge Names Expected To Return   Royal Rumble News - Two Huge Names Expected To Return EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:37 pm

^
Awesome, but never gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble News - Two Huge Names Expected To Return   Royal Rumble News - Two Huge Names Expected To Return EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:40 pm

Yeah, I'd be willing to bet this Corporate storyline (if it goes that far) will end with Cena toppling the regime...not Bryan.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble News - Two Huge Names Expected To Return   Royal Rumble News - Two Huge Names Expected To Return EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:47 pm

Yeah That Super Cena to make a triumphant return and we get to see Cena vs. Orton for the 2,157,000th time. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble News - Two Huge Names Expected To Return   Royal Rumble News - Two Huge Names Expected To Return EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 6:20 pm

Daisuke Sekiminko wrote:
Right now I'm calling a Daniel Bryan win. Possibly in a repeat of the 2004 Rumble, so we'll have Triple H be all "fine, Daniel can enter the Royal Rumble, but he has to enter first! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Then Bryan is all "k" and wins it from there.

With Bryan lasting till the 20s...Then Cena and Sheamus helps him and sacrifices themselves for Bryan (not literally, but that's what ends up happening) and Bryan wins
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble News - Two Huge Names Expected To Return   Royal Rumble News - Two Huge Names Expected To Return EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:28 pm

Broski, stop giving ideas. Mad as hell

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble News - Two Huge Names Expected To Return   Royal Rumble News - Two Huge Names Expected To Return EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:33 pm

As of now, I think Cody Rhodes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Rumble News - Two Huge Names Expected To Return   Royal Rumble News - Two Huge Names Expected To Return Empty

Back to top Go down

Royal Rumble News - Two Huge Names Expected To Return

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1