HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miz and Mizdow split angle coming soon. HUGE news on Sandow

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Miz and Mizdow split angle coming soon. HUGE news on Sandow Empty
PostSubject: Miz and Mizdow split angle coming soon. HUGE news on Sandow   Miz and Mizdow split angle coming soon. HUGE news on Sandow EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:05 pm

As seen on this week's RAW, Damien Sandow told The Miz that he's had cameras following Miz around for the past 6 months as he lives his life. The news appeared to shock Miz and not in a good way.

The idea is that the "movie" Sandow is doing on The Miz will embarrass him bad enough that it leads to their split, likely with Sandow making the babyface turn.

The duo, mainly Sandow, has received a lot of praise internally and from fans for the past several months. The two were a big hit at this past weekend's WWE live events also.

Miz and Mizdow split angle coming soon. HUGE news on Sandow FJBloTX
Miz and Mizdow split angle coming soon. HUGE news on Sandow Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miz and Mizdow split angle coming soon. HUGE news on Sandow   Miz and Mizdow split angle coming soon. HUGE news on Sandow EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 8:37 am

Imma miss Mizdow. Sad
Back to top Go down
yelnod66
Jobber
yelnod66

PostSubject: Re: Miz and Mizdow split angle coming soon. HUGE news on Sandow   Miz and Mizdow split angle coming soon. HUGE news on Sandow EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 5:58 pm

Mr. Money In The Bank wrote:
Imma miss Mizdow. Sad

Agreed. Hopefully they actually do something with him, unlike what happened to Cesaro when he split from The Real Americans.
Back to top Go down
https://mississippibones.bandcamp.com/
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Miz and Mizdow split angle coming soon. HUGE news on Sandow   Miz and Mizdow split angle coming soon. HUGE news on Sandow EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:00 pm

Him being well liked probably means they will have something for him. He'll definitely have a feud with Miz upon the turn

Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Miz and Mizdow split angle coming soon. HUGE news on Sandow   Miz and Mizdow split angle coming soon. HUGE news on Sandow EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:43 pm

I kind of want Sandow to expand on the "double" gimmick, have him start using opponent's finishing moves to get into their heads. Although that suits a heel gimmick better, and if you put him against someone like Big Show (having to try to use the KO Punch) it becomes ridiculous.

I've just argued my own point. You know what, you guys can go, I'll just have some debates with myself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Miz and Mizdow split angle coming soon. HUGE news on Sandow   Miz and Mizdow split angle coming soon. HUGE news on Sandow EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:46 pm

Sandow has really connected with the fans as a babyface. I worry the WWE is going to try to craft him into the next Santino.

Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Miz and Mizdow split angle coming soon. HUGE news on Sandow   Miz and Mizdow split angle coming soon. HUGE news on Sandow EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:53 pm

WHHHHHHY? Sad

Mizdow is the only reason I watch RAW Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Miz and Mizdow split angle coming soon. HUGE news on Sandow   Miz and Mizdow split angle coming soon. HUGE news on Sandow EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:55 pm

^^ That's exactly what I was going to say. They're gonna continue to make him a comedy character. I aint bothered

^ Same Bruh......

PostSubject: Re: Miz and Mizdow split angle coming soon. HUGE news on Sandow   Miz and Mizdow split angle coming soon. HUGE news on Sandow EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 6:58 pm

Mizdow is epic, but WWE will lost interest in him by the middle of the summer. Nothing against him, but it's how WWE works. I hope they don't, because Sandow is fucking gold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Miz and Mizdow split angle coming soon. HUGE news on Sandow   Miz and Mizdow split angle coming soon. HUGE news on Sandow EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 7:09 pm

Damien Sandow was quite awesome to watch till they made him lose the MITB. Even on that match he performed quite, quite well. I just hope he gets a decent push. The guy's quite talented.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Miz and Mizdow split angle coming soon. HUGE news on Sandow   Miz and Mizdow split angle coming soon. HUGE news on Sandow EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 7:13 pm

It was funny how Kenny Bolin was like "Yeah! I'm a former manager of another World Champion!" And he became a nobody Thirsty Mofos

PostSubject: Re: Miz and Mizdow split angle coming soon. HUGE news on Sandow   Miz and Mizdow split angle coming soon. HUGE news on Sandow EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 7:16 pm

who apart from me knows what he is talking about? Funny
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Miz and Mizdow split angle coming soon. HUGE news on Sandow   Miz and Mizdow split angle coming soon. HUGE news on Sandow EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 7:20 pm

I was gonna say word for word, "Idk what Moose is talking about Thirsty Mofos"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miz and Mizdow split angle coming soon. HUGE news on Sandow   Miz and Mizdow split angle coming soon. HUGE news on Sandow Empty

Back to top Go down

Miz and Mizdow split angle coming soon. HUGE news on Sandow

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1