HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's More Prestigious? # of Reigns or Length of Reign?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What's More Prestigious?
# of Reigns
What's More Prestigious? # of Reigns or Length of Reign? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap13%What's More Prestigious? # of Reigns or Length of Reign? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Length of Reign
What's More Prestigious? # of Reigns or Length of Reign? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap87%What's More Prestigious? # of Reigns or Length of Reign? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 87% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 8

Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

What's More Prestigious? # of Reigns or Length of Reign? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's More Prestigious? # of Reigns or Length of Reign?   What's More Prestigious? # of Reigns or Length of Reign? - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 12:39 am

Why do you think Dead even signed up to the site to begin with? He knew a bunch of kids would be on here talking about WWE. The tache
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: What's More Prestigious? # of Reigns or Length of Reign?   What's More Prestigious? # of Reigns or Length of Reign? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 10:15 pm

Man, the WWE women's title isn't gonna mean anything if they keep passing it around like a hot potato between the same 2 people #FeelTheBern
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's More Prestigious? # of Reigns or Length of Reign?   What's More Prestigious? # of Reigns or Length of Reign? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 10:32 pm

well look at it this way. what has been the focus of the feud? the title. They both want the belt more than anything, so that means the belt is worth something special.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: What's More Prestigious? # of Reigns or Length of Reign?   What's More Prestigious? # of Reigns or Length of Reign? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 10:38 pm

Can the title still be the focus w/o it having to change hands every 2 weeks? This is a joke. #FeelTheBern

What's More Prestigious? # of Reigns or Length of Reign? - Page 2 C0AkLADXUAEuga9
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's More Prestigious? # of Reigns or Length of Reign?   What's More Prestigious? # of Reigns or Length of Reign? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 10:45 pm

I think what's important is how much they care about the belt. They Destroyed each other everytime they fought for it. Plus Charlotte is also going undefeated for awhile in PPV matches.

compare it to Reign's US title run. Does it look like he even cares about being US champion?

I think that plays a major importance in a title's prestige, is that the people fighting for it give a fuck about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's More Prestigious? # of Reigns or Length of Reign?   What's More Prestigious? # of Reigns or Length of Reign? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's More Prestigious? # of Reigns or Length of Reign?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2