HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Opinion on Title Reign Rumours

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Opinion on Title Reign Rumours Empty
PostSubject: Opinion on Title Reign Rumours   Opinion on Title Reign Rumours EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 5:31 am

So I feel the need to write my opinion on this, simply because I think it's a stupid idea and it'll kill the way the WWE wants to make Roman Reigns as the next big face.

For those who don't know or don't remember, back in 2013, former WWE superstar CM Punk held the WWE Championship for over 420 days. This reign made him be put in the history books as the longest WWE Champion in this past generation. But due to the way CM Punk left, it has been rumoured that someone else will get to beat his reign. And it's been said that it'll be Roman Reigns, aka the star the WWE want to make the next face.

This is the part I can't stand, out of a roster of good superstars who have worked there asses off this year, the WWE want to give this to Roman Reigns, whom has been out of action for the past few months. Now I like Roman Reigns, he's a good wrestler, and I got respect for him. But why on earth would you do this to a star you wanna make the next big face. Now there's been hate going around for his match with Big Show and his recent mic skills, and this is the exact reason why Roman Reigns doesn't need to this title reign, because he's gonna end up like John Cena. Tons of hate/ love reactions. 6 months into his reign and half his fan base will be gone, because he is destroying everybody.

In a recent thread I wrote something about and Frenchie said "They'll turn him heel, it'll be all good." If you thought they'll turn there next big face, heel, I'm afraid I got some bad news. They won't turn him heel, and even if he was heel, it'll just be like Sheamus as a face. Reigns will still be the same, with a little trash talk. Sheamus turning face was pretty much heel Sheamus talking like a good guy. It's gonna be boring as fuck and Reignsis just gonna dig a deeper hole for himself.

This whole title reign idea is stupid. And if anyone deserves it, it should be Bray Wyatt, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, or even Rusev. People who have worked there asses off and actually would be interesting with this Reign.

Final opinion, this will ruin Roman Reigns.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on Title Reign Rumours   Opinion on Title Reign Rumours EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 11:28 am

I have a gut feeling that Rusev is in play for winning the Rumble out right. Might be way off base, but I think he might just win. I'd put his likelihood behind Reigns and Bryan but in front of Ziggler and Ambrose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on Title Reign Rumours   Opinion on Title Reign Rumours EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 11:39 am

Rusev isnt ready either, plus they cant sell Lesnar/Rusev. If Cena left the Rumble with the title and Rusev won the Rumble match, Cena would probably retain, for the simple fact a heel almost never wins the world title in a Mania main event.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on Title Reign Rumours   Opinion on Title Reign Rumours EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 11:49 am

Rusev isn't going to win. He isn't ready nor is able to sell as a main eventer. Brock vs Rusev won't sell like Dead said, and Cena vs Rusev will just be too predictable on the end result. Even if they try to throw us off guard and make him Champion, would it even work with such a 1D character? maybe for one or two months just to drop is back to Cena.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on Title Reign Rumours   Opinion on Title Reign Rumours EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 6:42 pm

Rusev winning the title. Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on Title Reign Rumours   Opinion on Title Reign Rumours Empty

Back to top Go down

Opinion on Title Reign Rumours

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1