Last Movie You Saw?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Kitty
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Kitty

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 3:47 am

Hardcore fucking Henry is amazing. I honestly thought it was going to be bad, mainly due to the way it's filmed, but it has a LOT of action. Shit explodes, guns are being fired, Wilhelm screaming. It has all the right ingredients for a great action movie
Needs more robots 8/10

TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 3:59 am

Hardcore Henry (2015)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 HARDCOREHENRYREVFEAT

I'll admit the thought first person shooter the movie was going to be dumb. And yeah there's a lot of action. But the story is extremely interesting and it pulled me in. All the twists were good and made scene. I was so into this movie that I was cheering for Henry at the TV screen in the climax. I love this movie. 10/10.

Kitty
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 5:57 am

The Power Rangers movie took me by surprise. I didn't expect them to swear, and for whatever reason, that made me excited. This movie brought back some pretty good memories; I'd probably rewatch the Power Rangers series, but I'd probably cringe throughout the entire thing.
9/10 needs more dinosaur robots

TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 6:30 am

Power Rangers (2017)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 PRMovie06

I liked this movie. It looked really good. Unlike a movie like Man of Steel I bought the struggle for The Rangers. I like the drama between the Rangers.

It's not this film's fault that I'm tired of this superhero movie cliche but did they needed to start out with a cataclysmic world ending battle for the first film? And if this movie did well there's going to be another film. They had a tease for what's next.

Spoiler:

I did enjoy this film. It's better than the DCEU films. But it's nothing special when we're given so many of these superhero films. 6/10.

MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 3:06 pm

To Have and Have Not (1944)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 To-have-and-have-not-smoking

This was a very thrilling war movie with Humphrey Bogart playing a American fisherman who gets caught up in The French Resistance's plans. 8/10.

The Ninth Configuration (1980)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 Ninth_configuration

This movie is very... WTF!?!?

Just look at that picture. Just look at it.

We got crazy people trying to adapt Shakespeare for dogs. The people running the asylum wearing Nazi uniforms.

Some people hated it on Twitter. I liked the chaos. 7/10.

Shock Corridor (1963)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 Shock-Corridor-Screenplay2

Here's another movie in a mental hospital. This time it's about this reporter trying to figure out a murder mystery so he convinces the staff he's crazy. Well he gets in but surprise he goes crazy too! I really enjoyed this. 8/10.

MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2017 5:30 am

Passengers (2016)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 Passengers-Official-Trailer-7-820x410

I really enjoyed this. The plot was interesting. This reminded me of the original Twilight Zone episode. What do you do when you're all alone with no other human beings to keep you company?

This probably wouldn't have been a huge problem for a hermit though.

This isn't a classic but I'd catch it if you run into it. 8/10.

Brainstorm (1983)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 Brainstorm1983_69568_678x380_06052015034155

This movie was extremely interesting and I was drawn into it. But the ending was terrible and there were so many loose ends that were not taken care of. I wouldn't be so pissed off if we didn't have the subplot of the company maybe using their device as a main control machine. The movie was fun to watch but the ending wasn't right. 5/10.

Kitty
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 4:03 am

The Lego Batman movie is just fantastic. I love the betrayal of Batman and Joker, and their relationship. I just love the extras on the villain side, and all the other actors who voiced them. It's heartfelt, and it made me literally laugh out loud a few times, so go and watch it if you haven't!
10/10 needs more legos

Samuel L. Jackson makes Kong: Skull Island a great film in my opinion. idk what else to say other than go watch it
8/10 needs more gorillas

TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 23, 2017 5:11 pm

The LEGO Batman Movie (2017)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 Lego_batman_movie_SD1_758_426_81_s_c1

I really enjoyed this. This was really funny. I think any fan of Batman will enjoy this. 8/10.

Kong: Skull Island (2017)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 Kongskullisland

I liked that this wasn't just a straight remake of King Kong. The story is different. It's fun and we get different huge monsters than we got from the other films. The music was good and fit the time. I would have preferred an original score though. Samuel L. Jackson was great.

I always thought King Kong should be the babyface. That's the one thing this movie does better than the original. 7/10.

House of Women (1962)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 Houseofwomen1962_678x380_03282013051851

This was about women in a jail and them raising their kids while in there. The story is good and the ending is thrilling. 6/10.

MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 3:01 pm

CHIPS (2017)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 600px-Chips17_107

This movie was alright. I think Dax Shepard was alright but yeah it was Michael Peña who made this movie.

I got a few laughs out of this. The chases are good. And the action was good. Nothing must see. 6/10.

Logan (2017)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 Screen-shot-2016-10-20-at-6.16.16-am_0

What a great superhero film! I don't think I told you guys but I was never that big of a fan of Wolverine. He's Marvel's Superman. Even in this movie there is a lot of armed mussel thrown at him that he easily disposes of. What the first Superman movie got right was we wanted a light hearted hero. And this movie got Wolverine right. He's a crazy asshole who wants to protect what few friends he has. I'm so happy Deadpool lead to a movie like this being made.

I loved this movie. 9/10.

Kitty
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 4:21 am

Killer Piñata is truly a masterpiece. It's visuals were stunning, and the plot moved fantastically. Like all good horror movies, it stuck with a few one-liners and cracked a few damned good jokes, which makes it a fantastic movie to watch. It'll make you shit out candy and leave you asking more~
10/10 needs more haunted piñatas

TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2017 4:45 am

Galaxy of Horrors (2017)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 0043e573

This was an anthology film made up of 8 shorts. This showed real promise at the beginning but like most movies like this it disappoints me.

Only 3 of the 8 shorts are good. One is okay I guess. 3/10.

Killer Piñata (2015)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 Killer-Pinata-2-600x336

I like this movie but unlike Kitty I have some perspective.

The best parts of this movie is like a funny YouTube video. The acting wasn't all the good. You can catch several times when someone is trying now to laugh. This movie is just absurd and dumb.

But it's perfect to watch with a few friends. It's hilarious to watch. And I'll give the filmmakers credit it isn't just a bunch of jump scares. I bet they could make a true horror film if they tried.

This isn't something you need to see but if you want to watch a dumb comedy horror film with some friends I'd recommend this. 5/10.

MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 9:44 am

Sing (2016)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 Str2_cnsing_MAIN_cn-770x470

The story of this movie is stupid. Yeah it's a kid's movie and sometimes I give movies for adults a pass if I really enjoy it. The best I can say for sing is that I like a lot of the songs. Can you imagine how horrible this would have been for me if I didn't?

For the most part I don't understand why the characters are animals. The fact they are all animals wasn't important at all. They only played with it here and there. So what's the point other than to they make everyone cute? Why didn't anyone try to eat the mouse? He's a dick. Why wasn't the elephant afraid of the mouse. YOU MADE HER SHY ANYWAY! 4/10.

Sleepless (2017)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 Sleepless-still

I tried to like this but this movie isn't good. The action is good and fast paced. There are so many twists and turns. But sometimes you can't help but ask yourself WTF? Why is our main hero a dirty cop? Why is the bad guy so dumb? Why is this happening? It's too much. And the ultimate fuck you is this movie teased a sequel. BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE! No you didn't earn it... YOU DON'T GET TO TEASE THAT! 3/10.

Ghost in the Shell (2017)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 Fvhdlyfaenykju3lwh4a

I was first introduced to Ghost In The Shell through Stand Alone Complex. That's a great anime. Because I love the show I bought the first movie. And the two are different stories. And I like that. What this live action movie did was try to have it's cake and eat it too. And it just didn't work for me.

I try to not compare this to the 1995 animated movie but there's so many things from that movie that are in this one I can't help but do that. And they were done better in the older movie! I can't think of a thing this movie did better than that movie. And I don't even think that was a perfect movie. I rated it a 8/10. That's really good but to me the old movie isn't the end all be all of what a film should be. But it got more right than this movie.

Our villein sucked. Okay this is going to be hard without spoilers. If you wanted to do The Puppet Master why didn't you just do him? If you didn't why not try be as different as you can be? Why copy him and half ass it?

Even without seeing the old movie you gotta wonder what was the point of having him in it. And that's not a good thing to build up a dude and wonder that by the end.

And our heroes do several stupid things. And sometimes that's okay. People in the real world are not perfect but damn it Janet who would be this stupid? It's hard to explain without spoiling the movie.

Looking at the IMDB score I thought fans were underrating this movie. But I think as a fan maybe I'm overrating it. I really wanted to like this. I won't know until I see this again. 6/10.

The Big Lebowski (1998)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 The-Big-Lebowski-Screenshot-04

This is a really funny movie. It has so many crazy twists and turns. It's so good I can't think of what my favorite scene was. My only criticism is the story doesn't really tie up everything together nice and neat. The Big Lebowski 101% stole The Foundation's money but all we get is Walter forcing him off a wheelchair. And the guys just end up feeling sorry for him and help him back onto it. We don't get to see our crew get any real retribution on him after everything we seen The Dude been through. That's one thing that bugs me about this film. And it's not long after that Dude's car gets burned down and Donnie dies from a heart attack. It's not really a happy ending or even a satisfying one. We don't even see Dude get a new rug! But the film is a fun ride. 8/10.

The 39 Steps (1935)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 Screenshot_4_6267

This is a fantastic thriller. The twists are perfect. This movie is so enjoyable. I'm always going to remember our hero trying to get away from The Police so he pretends to be a speaker at a political event. And I'm always going to remember the climax. 10/10.

AKBOB
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
AKBOB

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 5:45 pm

Sharktopus vs. Whalewolf 10/10

Kitty
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:13 am

You know, I don't normally enjoy shark movies that often, but Trailer Park Shark just takes the cake. It has some originality, even with the shark; it can electrocute you if you're not careful. The best thing I liked about it is all the corny ass jokes the movie pulled off. Redneck ingenuity really is something.
6/10 needs more electric sharks

TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:05 am

Sharktopus vs. Whalewolf (2015)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 1yMtprxgo

I hate these CG monsters. Most of them looked bad and fake. How and I supposed to be scared of these monsters if they look goofy?

Really a Whalewof? This movie was so stupid. When this movie was trying to be funny it pissed me off. 1/10.

Piranhaconda (2012)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 Piranhaconda-06202012

Another terrible movie. Another monster that two animals combined. Why did they even have a half piranha half anaconda monster?

The only thing I liked about this movie was the main villein. He wasn't that good or anything. His reactions to what was going on in the movie just made me laugh. That's it. 1/10.

Trailer Park Shark (2017)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 Trailer-Park-Shark-Tara-Reid-still-550x309

I don't know if it's because the last two movies were so bad but I found the humor kinda funny in Trailer Park Shark. The plot is dumb as hell. I don't get why the shark had to produce electricity. Why not just have it be a monster shark like Bruce was in Jaws? This movie kinda reminded me of Tremors with the way the people were trying to keep out of the water by staying on top of their trailers. I think they had something going with this movie. But they had to do dumb shit like that. Instead of being a diamond in the rough it just ended up being another one of these bad monster shark movies. 2/10.

Lake Placid 2 (2007)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 Lakeplacid211.5131

After the last three movies this seemed like Citizen Kane in comparison. The CG crocodiles still look bad but honestly they're far better than the monster than the last 3 films. It did piss me for some reason the giant crocks are very fast on land and somehow they seek up on people.

This isn't anything you need to see. It was funny to see Bo Duke play a cop. 3/10.

Lake Placid vs. Anaconda (2015)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 Lake_placid_vs__anaconda__2015_8553

The title is misleading. The focus isn't some monster vs. monster story. There's not even a good drag out fight. They're one sided affairs. The only reason I stayed up to watch this was because Robert Englund was in the movie. And he's not on the screen too long.

At least I was looking forward to how this dad was going to save his daughter. And the final battle is stupid. 3/10.

MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 4:20 pm

The Thing (1982)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 The-Thing-Norris-head

I wanted to watch a great horror movie last night so I put The Thing into the Xbox. Fantastic movie. 10/10.

Kitty
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 8:54 pm

You know, I wasn't really expecting much of the Boss Baby other than a few giggles, buuuuuuuutttttt it was pretty good. I enjoyed the animation, and I just found out how babies are born. It was cutesy, but that's all it had. All you need to know before watching this movie is that dogs are evil.
4/10 needs more Elvis

TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 1:32 am

Red Sonja (1985)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 Red-sonja-brigitte-nielsen-arnold-schwarzenegger-kalidor-falkon-paul-l-smith-ernie-reyes-jr-prince-tarn

I watched this on TCM Underground. The acting was wooden. Arnold Schwarzenegger was pretending to be Conan The Barbarian. I don't even get why he has to be a different character because Red Sonja debuted on a Conan comic.

I guess the drawing point of this movie was that teenage boys got to see Brigitte Nielsen dressed like Xena and kick some buttock. I'll give the movie at this... It moved at a quick pace. I never felt bored watching this. As terrible as the story was or how illogical things were I wasn't bored.

I haven't seen the Conan films since I was a kid. Those were my older brother's favorite. I don't remember how they would hold up compared to this. Well from what I remember they were more badass than this.

The music as great! For some reason Ennio Morricone scored this film. I like to go back and listen to my The Good, The Bad and The Ugly and The Thing soundtracks. The man was legendary when it came to scoring films.

Not worth going back to see if you ask me. 4/10.

Tarzan the Ape Man (1981)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 Tarzan

Did no one edit this film? What the hell was this? Why was Richard Harris drunk throughout this film? Really I was watching Richard Harris is leading a team to climb this cliff side. The far shots look great but than they go to close ups of Harris and he's drunkenly stumbling around trying to get up this bunny slope. Why did they show us that?

Harris does a lot of random yelling here and there. I busted out laughing when one of his subordinates fall to their deaths and Harris yells out "WHY DID YOU DO THIS? WHY?"

It felt like and hour before we even get to see Tarzan. I joked on Twitter that he had a nice looking headband. I wonder where the ape man got that?

And this movie just put me to sleep when Tarzan wrestles this anaconda in the mud to save Jane. Well someone theorized that they must have not had good shots of the action because everything was in slow motion and they played this awful music over it. And this lasted for several minutes. I was so happy when it was over but IT WASN'T. THE ANACONDA CAME BACK AND WE GOT MORE OF THE BAD MUSIC AND THE SLOW MOTION WITH IT! And that just put me to sleep.

I don't recommend that anyone watch this. I rated this a 2/10 instead of a 1/10 because Richard Harris' drunk ass made me laugh so it wasn't a total bust.

Kitty
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 9:49 pm

Kidnap needs more chase scenes 7/10

TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 10:00 pm

Kidnap (2017)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 0048dd4f

This movie was fun to watch but it's nothing of special. 6/10.

Kitty
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 12:04 am

The Founder 5/10 needs more Ronald McDonald tbh

TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 12:08 am

The Founder (2016)

Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 Thefounder-michaelkeaton-mcdonaldspainting

This was a really interesting film. I didn't have a clue about how McDonald's became McDonald's before I see this. 7/10.

Kitty
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 12:14 am

Your Name 9/10
Dressed to Kill -5/10

WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 18, 2017 8:00 am

The Foreigner - was aight, nothing special

Justice League - has many flaws, still a fun watch. Aquaman was great.
Back to top Go down
AKBOB
TeamSmurf
TeamSmurf
AKBOB

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 12:12 am

I watched The Jungle Movie with Josh and Chris.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Saw?   Last Movie You Saw? - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Movie You Saw?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 23 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next