HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Triple H Speaks on Daniel Bryan's Team of Rebels, Night of Champions Fast Count, Announces WWE Championship Match for Battleground

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Triple H Speaks on Daniel Bryan's Team of Rebels, Night of Champions Fast Count, Announces WWE Championship Match for Battleground Empty
PostSubject: Triple H Speaks on Daniel Bryan's Team of Rebels, Night of Champions Fast Count, Announces WWE Championship Match for Battleground   Triple H Speaks on Daniel Bryan's Team of Rebels, Night of Champions Fast Count, Announces WWE Championship Match for Battleground EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:17 am

WWE COO Triple H talks to Michael Cole in an in-character WWE.com exclusive, and was asked about Daniel Bryan's Night of Champions fast count, the group of rebels that attacked The Shield on Raw, and more. He even compares himself to undefeated boxing sensation Floyd "Money" Mayweather.

When asked if the Superstars who came to Daniel Bryan's aid on Raw will be punished for their actions, The Game said:

"I think Monday night boils down to something like this - there's a lot of jealousy in the WWE. The Shield, Randy Orton - people like that are at the top of the food chain and there's a lot of jealousy. Floyd Mayweather is the most hated man in boxing, because he's 45-0. He beats everybody put in front of him, almost to the point of making them look back. That creates jealousy, that creates anger and bitterness ... This is just nothing more than petty jealousy, and it's so far beneath me that I don't even have to deal with it."

Triple H also announced officially what we already know from this Tuesday's Smackdown taping spoilers. Daniel Bryan will face Randy Orton at Battleground, next month's pay-per-view, for the vacant WWE Championship.

Check out WWE.com right now for the complete interview with Triple H.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

Triple H Speaks on Daniel Bryan's Team of Rebels, Night of Champions Fast Count, Announces WWE Championship Match for Battleground Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triple H Speaks on Daniel Bryan's Team of Rebels, Night of Champions Fast Count, Announces WWE Championship Match for Battleground   Triple H Speaks on Daniel Bryan's Team of Rebels, Night of Champions Fast Count, Announces WWE Championship Match for Battleground EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 11:31 am

"..so far beneath me that I don't even have to deal with it."

He just can't afford giving away that many pink slips at one time Funny (commenting is based on his in-character response, of course. Not saying he was serious, just so we're clear...Dead).
Back to top Go down

Triple H Speaks on Daniel Bryan's Team of Rebels, Night of Champions Fast Count, Announces WWE Championship Match for Battleground

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1