HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big Divas Match Added to WWE Night of Champions; Updated Match Card for the September PPV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Big Divas Match Added to WWE Night of Champions; Updated Match Card for the September PPV Empty
PostSubject: Big Divas Match Added to WWE Night of Champions; Updated Match Card for the September PPV   Big Divas Match Added to WWE Night of Champions; Updated Match Card for the September PPV EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:31 am

AJ Lee will defend the Diva's Championship against Natalya, Brie Bella and Cameron in a fatal-4-way match at this month's WWE Night of Champions pay-per-view. The following is an updated match card for next Sunday's event.

WWE Night of Champions
Detroit, MI - September 15, 2013

WWE Championship
Randy Orton (c) vs. Daniel Bryan

World Heavyweight Championship
Alberto del Rio (c) vs. Rob Van Dam

Elimination Handicap Match
CM Punk vs. Curtis Axel & Paul Heyman

WWE Diva's Championship
AJ Lee (c) vs. Natalya vs. Brie Bella vs. Naomi
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

Big Divas Match Added to WWE Night of Champions; Updated Match Card for the September PPV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Divas Match Added to WWE Night of Champions; Updated Match Card for the September PPV   Big Divas Match Added to WWE Night of Champions; Updated Match Card for the September PPV EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:38 am

A divas match?!

TAKE MY MONEY.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Big Divas Match Added to WWE Night of Champions; Updated Match Card for the September PPV   Big Divas Match Added to WWE Night of Champions; Updated Match Card for the September PPV EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:42 am

Why not just make it AJ vs Natalya? We don't need the Bella whore and Naomi to ruin it. Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Big Divas Match Added to WWE Night of Champions; Updated Match Card for the September PPV   Big Divas Match Added to WWE Night of Champions; Updated Match Card for the September PPV EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:45 am

^
You know Total Divas is going to be mentioned about 4 million times during it lol.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Big Divas Match Added to WWE Night of Champions; Updated Match Card for the September PPV   Big Divas Match Added to WWE Night of Champions; Updated Match Card for the September PPV EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:47 am

Lmao I know Funny
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Big Divas Match Added to WWE Night of Champions; Updated Match Card for the September PPV   Big Divas Match Added to WWE Night of Champions; Updated Match Card for the September PPV EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:57 pm

Brie will probably win. Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Divas Match Added to WWE Night of Champions; Updated Match Card for the September PPV   Big Divas Match Added to WWE Night of Champions; Updated Match Card for the September PPV EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:31 pm

Caleb wrote:
That's what I'm afraid of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Divas Match Added to WWE Night of Champions; Updated Match Card for the September PPV   Big Divas Match Added to WWE Night of Champions; Updated Match Card for the September PPV EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:36 pm

Nearphotison wrote:
Caleb wrote:
That's what I'm afraid of.
Neutral same here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Divas Match Added to WWE Night of Champions; Updated Match Card for the September PPV   Big Divas Match Added to WWE Night of Champions; Updated Match Card for the September PPV EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:57 pm

Chilly wrote:
^
You know Total Divas is going to be mentioned about 4 million times during it lol.
Part of it is gonna be on Total Divas so...lol
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Big Divas Match Added to WWE Night of Champions; Updated Match Card for the September PPV   Big Divas Match Added to WWE Night of Champions; Updated Match Card for the September PPV EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 1:31 am

Let's go Brie Celebrate
Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Big Divas Match Added to WWE Night of Champions; Updated Match Card for the September PPV   Big Divas Match Added to WWE Night of Champions; Updated Match Card for the September PPV EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 1:44 am

Razor Xtreme wrote:
Why not just make it AJ vs Natalya? We don't need the Bella whore and Naomi to ruin it. Mad as hell
Naomi's actually a good wrestler. Not as good as AJ or Natalya, but good.

I'm hoping AJ retains, because she's the best the WWE has in the divas division right now. I highly doubt she's gonna, though, so I just hope it doesn't go to Brie.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: Big Divas Match Added to WWE Night of Champions; Updated Match Card for the September PPV   Big Divas Match Added to WWE Night of Champions; Updated Match Card for the September PPV EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:10 am

Yeah That
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Divas Match Added to WWE Night of Champions; Updated Match Card for the September PPV   Big Divas Match Added to WWE Night of Champions; Updated Match Card for the September PPV EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:32 am

I think AJ will retain. She's hot on the heel right now and WWE aren't stupid enough to throw all that in the trash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Divas Match Added to WWE Night of Champions; Updated Match Card for the September PPV   Big Divas Match Added to WWE Night of Champions; Updated Match Card for the September PPV EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 4:10 pm

Chilly wrote:
^
Knowing Jerry Lawler, he'll be the one talking about it all the time. That and Puppies.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Big Divas Match Added to WWE Night of Champions; Updated Match Card for the September PPV   Big Divas Match Added to WWE Night of Champions; Updated Match Card for the September PPV EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 4:54 pm

^
I think he's dropped the 'puppies' thing by now, dude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Big Divas Match Added to WWE Night of Champions; Updated Match Card for the September PPV   Big Divas Match Added to WWE Night of Champions; Updated Match Card for the September PPV EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:10 pm

AJ just got a tattoo, she better retain it Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Divas Match Added to WWE Night of Champions; Updated Match Card for the September PPV   Big Divas Match Added to WWE Night of Champions; Updated Match Card for the September PPV Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Divas Match Added to WWE Night of Champions; Updated Match Card for the September PPV

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1