HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Note on World Heavyweight Championship Match at Night of Champions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Note on World Heavyweight Championship Match at Night of Champions Empty
PostSubject: Note on World Heavyweight Championship Match at Night of Champions   Note on World Heavyweight Championship Match at Night of Champions EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 11:30 am

It was announced on WWE Smackdown by Vickie Guerrero that Ricardo Rodriguez will not be allowed in the corner of Rob Van Dam for his championship match against Alberto Del Rio. Rodriguez has been with Rob Van Dam over the past month since Alberto Del Rio viciously attacked him on WWE Raw. Since Ricardo lost to Del Rio on Smackdown, he will not be able to be ringside at Night of Champions. Here is the tweet:

@RRWWE
Im sorry guys. I really tried against Del Rio but came up on the losing end tonight on Smackdown. Guess I won't be at #NOC Sad
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Note on World Heavyweight Championship Match at Night of Champions   Note on World Heavyweight Championship Match at Night of Champions EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:37 pm

As if RVD needs Ricardo to beat Del Rio...
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Note on World Heavyweight Championship Match at Night of Champions   Note on World Heavyweight Championship Match at Night of Champions EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:39 pm

*As if Del Rio needs Ricardo to turn on RVD for him to win

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Note on World Heavyweight Championship Match at Night of Champions   Note on World Heavyweight Championship Match at Night of Champions EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:06 pm

RVD's gonna win I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Note on World Heavyweight Championship Match at Night of Champions   Note on World Heavyweight Championship Match at Night of Champions EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:07 pm

As if RVD is even in this match <_<
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Note on World Heavyweight Championship Match at Night of Champions   Note on World Heavyweight Championship Match at Night of Champions EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:14 pm

Del Rio > RVD. Del Rio's gonna win. I aint bothered

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Note on World Heavyweight Championship Match at Night of Champions   Note on World Heavyweight Championship Match at Night of Champions EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:20 pm

Batman wrote:
Oh man, whats this, Razor seeing something coming a mile away? Oh great one, i didnt know you could predict the future! Trollface!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Note on World Heavyweight Championship Match at Night of Champions   Note on World Heavyweight Championship Match at Night of Champions EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:40 pm

^Dude...What the shit, quit being a douchebag.
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Note on World Heavyweight Championship Match at Night of Champions   Note on World Heavyweight Championship Match at Night of Champions EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:11 pm

Dead wrote:
Batman wrote:
Oh man, whats this, Razor seeing something coming a mile away? Oh great one, i didnt know you could predict the future! Trollface!
Didn't you make fun of Razor for not seeing a storyline coming? And now you're making fun of him for seeing something coming? Make up your mind. Funny

That said, ADR will definitely win the match, most likely by Ricardo turning on RVD. As terrible as his title reign has been, I think he'll keep the belt for a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Note on World Heavyweight Championship Match at Night of Champions   Note on World Heavyweight Championship Match at Night of Champions EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:25 pm

Didn't ADR kick Ricardo's skull into the steps or something? (I ain't watched much...)

I know the dude is crazy loyal to him, but even that's a bit much Funny
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Note on World Heavyweight Championship Match at Night of Champions   Note on World Heavyweight Championship Match at Night of Champions EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 7:37 pm

^ Ricardo turned on him and joined RVD for absolutely no reason. Funny

Also Dead, it's called a prediction, I don't know when things are going to happen like you, since you work for WWE. I aint bothered

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Note on World Heavyweight Championship Match at Night of Champions   Note on World Heavyweight Championship Match at Night of Champions Empty

Back to top Go down

Note on World Heavyweight Championship Match at Night of Champions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1