HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mick Foley Praises John Cena For His Toughness During Last Night’s Match With Seth Rollins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

Mick Foley Praises John Cena For His Toughness During Last Night’s Match With Seth Rollins Empty
PostSubject: Mick Foley Praises John Cena For His Toughness During Last Night’s Match With Seth Rollins   Mick Foley Praises John Cena For His Toughness During Last Night’s Match With Seth Rollins EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 1:52 pm

WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley posted a new blog on his Facebook page praising John Cena for his toughness in his match with Seth Rollins on last night’s episode of RAW, which saw Cena fracture his nose.

This is what Foley posted on Facebook:

SUPERMAN

Whatever you do, please don’t disregard what I say about John Cena – WWE Universe by mentioning that I finished a match with a tooth in my nose, or without an ear. I did those things. But after watching Cena continue a great match with ‪#‎WWE‬ champion Seth Rollins, despite a nose broken so badly that it looked like it had been applied by a Hollywood FX master, does anyone out there believe that John Cena, if placed in a situation where his tooth was stuck in his nose, or an ear was lost along the way WOULDN’T continue wrestling?

A week ago, I named my mid-season WWE all-star team. Today – for consistently having great matches and going above and beyond the call of duty to entertain the ‪#‎WWEUnverse‬, I name John Cena was my mid-season MVP.

Who is YOUR mid-season MVP in WWE, or in all of wrestling?

* Yes, I would have liked to see Kevin Owens win that third match.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Mick Foley Praises John Cena For His Toughness During Last Night’s Match With Seth Rollins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Praises John Cena For His Toughness During Last Night’s Match With Seth Rollins   Mick Foley Praises John Cena For His Toughness During Last Night’s Match With Seth Rollins EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 6:10 pm

Let's just hope Seth doesn't get fired for this. Neutral

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Praises John Cena For His Toughness During Last Night’s Match With Seth Rollins   Mick Foley Praises John Cena For His Toughness During Last Night’s Match With Seth Rollins EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 6:20 pm

He won't be fired <_<
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Praises John Cena For His Toughness During Last Night’s Match With Seth Rollins   Mick Foley Praises John Cena For His Toughness During Last Night’s Match With Seth Rollins EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 6:21 pm

YOU NEVER KNOW WITH WWE Mad as hell

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Praises John Cena For His Toughness During Last Night’s Match With Seth Rollins   Mick Foley Praises John Cena For His Toughness During Last Night’s Match With Seth Rollins EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 6:25 pm

Well, put it this way; he flashed his cock on Twitter and he's still there Funny
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Praises John Cena For His Toughness During Last Night’s Match With Seth Rollins   Mick Foley Praises John Cena For His Toughness During Last Night’s Match With Seth Rollins EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 6:26 pm

Good point. I aint bothered

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Praises John Cena For His Toughness During Last Night’s Match With Seth Rollins   Mick Foley Praises John Cena For His Toughness During Last Night’s Match With Seth Rollins EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 6:28 pm

He didn't post those pics, though. WWE would be cunts if they fired someone for having their private picture leaked.

Of course, they'd also be cunts if they fired someone for an accident.

Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Praises John Cena For His Toughness During Last Night’s Match With Seth Rollins   Mick Foley Praises John Cena For His Toughness During Last Night’s Match With Seth Rollins EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 6:29 pm

You get my point I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley Praises John Cena For His Toughness During Last Night’s Match With Seth Rollins   Mick Foley Praises John Cena For His Toughness During Last Night’s Match With Seth Rollins Empty

Back to top Go down

Mick Foley Praises John Cena For His Toughness During Last Night’s Match With Seth Rollins

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1