HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seth Rollins on Mick Foley Complimenting Him, Says He Wants To Headline Hell In A Cell, What Is The State Of His Rivalry With Randy Orton After RAW?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Seth Rollins on Mick Foley Complimenting Him, Says He Wants To Headline Hell In A Cell, What Is The State Of His Rivalry With Randy Orton After RAW? Empty
PostSubject: Seth Rollins on Mick Foley Complimenting Him, Says He Wants To Headline Hell In A Cell, What Is The State Of His Rivalry With Randy Orton After RAW?   Seth Rollins on Mick Foley Complimenting Him, Says He Wants To Headline Hell In A Cell, What Is The State Of His Rivalry With Randy Orton After RAW? EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 7:05 pm

WWE Superstar and Money In The Bank Winner Seth Rollins recently talked to Digital Spy in promotion of this weekend’s Hell In A Cell pay-per-view, and talked about a number of topics, including getting complimented by Mick Foley, wanting to main event on Sunday, and more. You can read a few excerpts below:

Seth Rollins on Mick Foley:

“Well, of course, any time you get a compliment from a Hall of Famer like Mick Foley, someone you grew up watching, idolising in a way, that is absolutely 100% incredible and I really appreciate that. But I think the idea going into Hell in a Cell and being crazy, or a little unstable if you will, is going to aid you in any way in winning that match is pretty ridiculous.”

Rollins on wanting the main event spot on Sunday:

“Yeah, it is. I’d be lying to you if I didn’t say that it was. We won’t know the answer to that question till Sunday comes. Of course it’s important. I want to go on last every single night, regardless of the match, regardless of the show

“But you throw in the added element that we’re going up against a Cena-Orton match, which has been headlining pay-per-views for the last decade, that’s something huge. That’s a big thing to be able to go on after that match and exceed all the expectations.

Rollins on his rivalry with Randy Orton, and where they stand now:

“I would go out on a limb and say it’s fairly healthy. People don’t need to get things mixed up about what happened on Monday between me and Randy. Randy’s a snake in the grass and if I hadn’t done to him what I did – Curb Stomping him – he might have RKOd me at any time.

“I just wanted to send a little message to Randy Orton and let him know that I’m on my toes and that I’m not messing around. Hopefully he heard that message loud and clear.

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s216/wwe/interviews/a605569/seth-rollins-i-want-to-headline-above-john-cena-at-hell-in-a-cell.html#~oTDwGZ9jCXoZc5
Back to top Go down

Seth Rollins on Mick Foley Complimenting Him, Says He Wants To Headline Hell In A Cell, What Is The State Of His Rivalry With Randy Orton After RAW?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1