HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mick Foley Praises Last Night's NXT Show In Philadelphia, Puts Over Charlotte And Sasha Banks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

Mick Foley Praises Last Night's NXT Show In Philadelphia, Puts Over Charlotte And Sasha Banks Empty
PostSubject: Mick Foley Praises Last Night's NXT Show In Philadelphia, Puts Over Charlotte And Sasha Banks   Mick Foley Praises Last Night's NXT Show In Philadelphia, Puts Over Charlotte And Sasha Banks EmptyFri May 15, 2015 12:40 pm

Mick Foley made a post on his Facebook, praising last night's NXT show. Mick Foley was in attendance last night and spoke to the crowd in the middle of the show. Foley was particularly complimentary of the NXT Women's title match between Charlotte and Sasha Banks, which main evented the show. You can read the post below, and check out Foley's facebook at this link.

A HAPPY NIGHT FOR WRESTLING HISTORY
I feel so privileged to have witnessed history last night; watching #SashaBanks and #MsCharlotte tear the house down in an inspiring WWE NXT main event at the Tower Theater in #Philadephia. Wrestling fans always have a handful of matches they just can't forget; those special matches filed with moments that leave lasting impressions. For me, this main event between Sasha & Charlotte is one such match.

The crowd was great – enthusiastic and creative, but respectful of both women, and seemingly appreciative of the significance of the occasion. The women were outstanding – and there was just that something special in the air – that special brand of magic that can turn a great match into a lifelong memory.

So why, in a post about a monumental night for #WomensWrestling, am I featuring a photo of a bunch of dudes? Because look how happy we are? I'm like Ebeneezer Scrooge on Christmas morning type happy here – having just learned that the ladies would be in the main event. My daughter snapped this shot of Triple H taking an impromptu selfie with me and Joey Styles. When I got back to my seat, I looked at Joey and said, "we're both adults, right." Joey nodded in affirmation, "Then why", I asked "do I fee like I'm 10 years old?"

Wrestling can do that to a guy sometimes.

Which magic match will you never forget? Which matches, moments or promos are seared into your memory for all time?

Mick Foley Praises Last Night's NXT Show In Philadelphia, Puts Over Charlotte And Sasha Banks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1