HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*   Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 4:34 pm

Roddy Piper Talks About Hulk Hogan’s Racist Comments And Vince McMahon

WWE Hall of Famer Roddy Piper appeared on Rich Eisen’s DirecTV Audience Network talk show on Friday to discuss Hulk Hogan’s racist comments as well as being fired by Vince McMahon five times. Here are the highlights from the appearance courtesy of Pro Wrestling.Net for the transcript.

On Hulk Hogan’s racist comments:

“With Hulkster, I don’t agree with all his choices, you know what, I don’t hear people saying all the great things he does. When he was on the Wheaties’ Box, all those kids that said their prayers and took their vitamins. I don’t hear them saying that. They just want to nail this.”

“I think everybody needs to get a life. I don’t think that anybody should try to hurt your feelings for no reason.”

On being fired by Vince McMahon:

“It is an honor,” Piper cracked. Piper started talking about how he is a family man and said his son is his best friend. He spoke about playing the bagpipes and placing fifth in the world.”

“When I would go into Madison Square Garden, I wasn’t the most popular guy,” Piper said. “Madison Square Garden there’s 16,000 Puerto Ricans with knives and great radios and stuff… They pick it up from L.A. …and that’s how they got it, and that’s how they knew that I was there.” He said fans saw him wearing the kilt at MSG they chanted homophobic slurs at him.”
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*   Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 4:35 pm

Read Mark Henry’s Lengthy Tweet About Hulk Hogan’s Racist Comments

WWE stars continue to react to Hulk Hogan’s racist comments and this time, former WWE World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry took to Twitter and posted his thoughts. Check it out below:

Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 2 CKs3O42UwAAA7gW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*   Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 5:51 pm

I am still a fan of Hogan, nothing will change that. However I am really disappointed in his for what he said. From what I hear he said all this around the dark period in his life, however that still doesn't excuse what he said. Now firing him I don't agree with. WWE could have just had him make a public apology and suspended him without pay for 8 months. Because when the fuck did WWE start caring about racism? WHat about all those racist ass gimmicks over the year? Vince saying the N word on TV..

Michael PS Hayes still has a fucking job there...
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*   Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 5:58 pm

Nappa wrote:
I am still a fan of Hogan, nothing will change that. However I am really disappointed in his for what he said. From what I hear he said all this around the dark period in his life, however that still doesn't excuse what he said. Now firing him I don't agree with. WWE could have just had him make a public apology and suspended him without pay for 8 months. Because when the fuck did WWE start caring about racism? WHat about all those racist ass gimmicks over the year? Vince saying the N word on TV..

Michael PS Hayes still has a fucking job there...

Did you not read the updates that I've been posting?

Hogan wasn't fired. His attorney claims he resigned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*   Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 6:07 pm

not really I just came on here after reading what I saw on twitter
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*   Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 6:17 pm

If he was fired (which he's appears he may not have been), it's because he's Hogan; everyone and their grandmother knows him. No fucker knows Michael Hayes lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*   Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 6:27 pm

well either way he made his bed, now he must lay in it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*   Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 8:47 pm

His attorney saying he resigned is probably damage control because Hogan doesnt want anyone knowing he got fired.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*   Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 8:57 pm

UPDATE: Sources close to legendary professional wrestler Hulk Hogan reveal that, as prophesied in the music of Rick Derringer decades ago, it has come crashing down.

“And it hurts inside,” Hogan reportedly confided in his barber, who identified himself only as Brutus B.

Though information is still hazy about why it has come crashing down and hurts inside, it is believed that someone (possibly Zeus?) has hurt Hogan’s friends and hurt his pride.

Hogan merely issued a cryptic tweet this morning stating that he’s “gotta be a man” and he “can’t let it slide.”

While Hogan is currently reeling, his friends believe he will soon “hulk up” — shake his fists and stomp in circles, his wispy sweat-drenched skullet whipping about — because he doesn’t take trouble for very long.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*   Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 2:42 am

Dead wrote:
#SAWFT wrote:
Very true. I honestly wished they went further with the Mega Powers with him and Mandow

I dont. That gimmick was horrible and was holding both of those men back. Glad it's probably gone.

Well they're still teaming, both have just stopped with the gimmicks. As they competed at a house show with Axel in a new attire, and Sandow with no macho man gear. Hopefully they get put on TV soon
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*   Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 6:33 am

Apparently even TNA removed all mention of him from their site Happy Dance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*   Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 7:58 am

Hogan was offered a spot on Celebrity Big Brother UK
I wonder if he'll go on the show now after all this lol
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*   Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 8:38 am

I fucking hope not <_<
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*   Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:09 am

David Houston Reveals New Details Surrounding The Hulk Hogan Situation

Hulk Hogan’s lawyer David Houston spoke with FOX 411 about his client making racist comments in a sex tape that was made several years ago with Heather Clem., the wife of Bubba The Love Sponge.

The tape was made in 2006. The transcript was in a sealed deposition that is part of Hogan’s $100 million lawsuit against Gawker for releasing the tape online.

On if he thinks Gawker released the tape:

“I have my suspicions, as you can imagine. If I can find out it is Gawker who leaked the transcripts, we will bury them.”

“Hulk Hogan has only one person to blame for what he said and no one from Gawker had any role in leaking that information.”

Houston said that Hogan is devastated by those comments and being released to the public.

“He sincerely apologizes to his family, friends and fans.” Houston added, “He is not a racist. His history defines him as something different.”
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*   Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 10:10 am

Jim Ross Gives His Thoughts On Hulk Hogan’s Racist Comments In A New Blog

WWE Hall of Famer Jim Ross has posted a new blog entry over at his website where he gives his thoughts on Hulk Hogan’s racist comments that were released on Friday. Down below is what he wrote:

Biggest news story of the day is the Hulk Hogan racist remarks controversy. I’m not sure what I’m expected to say about this sad and unfortunate matter except that there is obviously no place in our world for racism or racist banter. Hulk made a grievous error in judgment, a major mistake, that he will have to live with this rest of his days. One can only hope that every one who this matter touches can learn from it and move forward in a positive manner. The WWE acted quickly and decisively in this matter to which they are to be commended.

In any organization, there should be zero tolerance for matters such as this along with domestic violence and, to a large degree, drug policy violations, as well. The only way changes that are needed in our society can evolve is to penalize the offenders as severely as the law will allow so that those that follow think twice or three times before traveling down the same road.

It will intriguing as to how Hogan will attempt to rehabilitate his damaged image and what the future holds for him. We live in a forgiving society when those that want forgiveness and hopefully that will be the case here over the course of time. No one should celebrate the misery of others nor can these transgressions go unaddressed. Being human, we all make mistakes and all we can hope to accomplish from those errors is to never make them again and to learn from them as well. Hopefully, after his long and memorable career within the squared circle, Hulk Hogan’s lasting legacy will not be that of his actions that have come to light in the past several hours
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*   Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 3:26 pm

Gawker is the same website who recently outed a rival for potentially being gay and cheating on his wife, and caught major hell for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*   Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 4:48 pm

As noted, there have been many names being discussed by WWE to replace Hulk Hogan on Tough Enough, and those names include Ric Flair, The Miz, Chris Jericho, and the possibility of rotating the coaches as judges.

WZ has learned Hall of Famer Bret Hart is on his way to meet with Vince McMahon about taking over Hogan’s role on the show, and it’s a very strong possibility Hart will end up landing the job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*   Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 5:00 pm

It appears as if WWE Studios is the latest department to scrub, or at least attempt to scrub, Hulk Hogan from its upcoming project “Celebrity Death Pool.”

As noted, Hulk Hogan appears in a scene in the beginning of the movie, starring Ken Jeong and David Hasselhoff, and the Hogan scene finished filming months ago.

According to PWInsider.com, it might be impossible for WWE Studios to edit Hogan out of the film, so they might have to re-shoot his scene with a new actor, which would cost a lot more money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*   Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 1:01 pm

Radar Online has released more racist comments from Hulk Hogan, from the same tape that The National Enquirer released on Friday.

The comments could be against actor and singer Jamie Foxx. Hogan was talking about the billionaire black music producer that he talked about in the previous comments. He said:

"F*cking n**ger… he had Jamie Foxx coming in on the 22nd track."

"I didn't even tell Brooke about it. F*ck her. Brooke and (name withheld by Radar and The ENQUIRER) met in Miami. Brooke f*cks up a ten million dollar deal I had with the Saudis. Brooke says, 'F*ck you dad.' She's never said that. She flipped a bird at me."

Radar notes that it couldn't be determined if Hogan was calling Foxx or the billionaire the "n word."

Hogan goes on: "I have this huge f*cking house in Miami. My family never comes home. They went to LA. F*ck 'em."
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*   Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 1:05 pm

A true family man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*   Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 1:07 pm

Wow this shit is spiralling out of proportion more and more each day lol
Don't mind me, I just brought the popcorn.
Back to top Go down
MFiSG
Middle Carder
MFiSG

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*   Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 12:37 am

On the one hand, it's kind of crazy to think that WWE is removing from their history a man who defined an entire generation of wrestling. But on the other hand, (unless he says shit like this so much that he doesn't remember this particular instance), Hulk Hogan had to have known what was on those tapes. And yet, he went through with the lawsuit knowing full well that all of this could come to light. Hogan basically sold-out his decades-old character to win money in a lawsuit. So I'm pretty okay with him not getting to be a legend anymore.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*   Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 1:47 pm

Hulk Hogan Makes Gay Slurs In Leaked Sex Tape

Radar Online has posted the latest from the sex tape that Hulk Hogan was recorded in with Heather Clem, without his consent and this time Hogan said somethings about people who are gay.

“VH1 wanted me to do a big thing and go back to the house I grew up in. So we knock on the door and a big f*g lives there now!” He continues, “This half-gay was enamored with Linda,” speaking about his now ex-wife, Linda Hogan.

Bubba The Love Sponge walked into the room and Hogan told him that he doesn’t want his wife at his death bed following the negative things that have gone on between the two.

“Dude, the only thing I will ever ask of you … I don’t know how you will pull this off … is, if I am ever on my death bed, you cannot let Linda come and visit me.”
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*   Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 1:48 pm

Hulk Hogan To Be Removed From Two Big Films From WWE Studios

WWE continues to make edits to several projects that at one time involved Hulk Hogan.

WWE Studios will have to edit out the opening scene of the “Celebrity Death Pool” film, which features Hogan.

Also, Hogan was set to appear in the upcoming WWE-Scooby Doo animated film sequel with Dusty Rhodes but is expected not to appear in the film as the studio will remove all scenes involving Hogan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*   Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 1:53 pm

Not only does Hogan hate the blacks, he hates the gays. Now I know why Bull is a Hogan mark lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*   Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan No Longer In WWE? *AND UPDATES ALL IN ONE TOPIC*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next