HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John Cena and Hulk Hogan Interview: Hogan Says His Life Changed Since Coming Back To WWE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

John Cena and Hulk Hogan Interview: Hogan Says His Life Changed Since Coming Back To WWE Empty
PostSubject: John Cena and Hulk Hogan Interview: Hogan Says His Life Changed Since Coming Back To WWE   John Cena and Hulk Hogan Interview: Hogan Says His Life Changed Since Coming Back To WWE EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 11:43 am

Scott Fishman of The Miami Herald recently talked to John Cena and Hulk Hogan, discussing a plethora of topics.

Below are some of the highlights and the full interview can be read here.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/08/28/4313293/wwe-hall-of-famer-hulk-hogan-inspired.html

Hogan on coming back to WWE:

“My life changed before I came back to WWE,” Hogan said. “I met an amazing person, my wife, Jennifer. She kind of saved me, when I was going down the wrong path. I was crashing and burning and all the craziness with the divorce and problems of my body shutting down on me and a ton of surgeries. I wasn’t doing well. Then I met her. I was never around anybody who explained to me how beautiful the world is and how nice people really are. Life is tough, but life is for living and not for getting into debates and confrontation.

“I was in situations before filled with drama and negativity 24 hours a day. So my life changed before I came here. It’s just kind of like everything kind of rolled out the right way. The opportunity to come home and the opportunity to end my career here in WWE, it just rolled out exactly like it was supposed to. It was a great turn.”

Cena on Young Talent in WWE:

“This is their moment,” he said. “They have to do their best to capture it…It’s been interesting to see the change in the business and how we recruit talent. The money and resources WWE has put forth with the Performance Center shows they are absolutely serious about finding talent, recruiting them and making them the best they can be. This way when they are called up to appear on ‘Monday Night Raw,’ they are ready to go.”
Back to top Go down

John Cena and Hulk Hogan Interview: Hogan Says His Life Changed Since Coming Back To WWE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1