HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emma Watson targeted by kidnappers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Emma Watson targeted by kidnappers Empty
PostSubject: Emma Watson targeted by kidnappers   Emma Watson targeted by kidnappers EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 2:36 pm

Two studio workers reportedly planned to kidnap or rob the 'Harry Potter' actress but had their plan foiled by a taxi driver who overheard them plotting the crime.

He told his bosses who alerted Shepperton Studios near London and security was then stepped up on Friday (17.07.15), with a guard posted outside of the 25-year-old star's trailer on the set of the live-action reboot of 'Beauty and the Beast'.

A source told The Sun newspaper: ''There was concern about her safety. The taxi staff reported what had been overheard after a night shoot.

''They said the two studio staff travelling in the cab were chatting in a foreign language, unaware that the driver could understand every word.

''It is shocking to think anyone would want to rob or harm Emma, particularly a member of studio staff.''

The workers are believed to have been cleaners from eastern Europe.

Emma - who is set to play Belle in the upcoming Disney remake - has suffered a number of security scares throughout her career.

Filming on her 2014 film 'Noah' had to be halted after an obsessed fan broke on to the set, and in 2011 the British actress was assigned a full-time bodyguard after she received a series of sinister letters while studying in the US.
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Emma Watson targeted by kidnappers   Emma Watson targeted by kidnappers EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 2:37 pm

What assholes. Shaking Head

Also, I hope they die I aint bothered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emma Watson targeted by kidnappers   Emma Watson targeted by kidnappers EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 2:46 pm

I'd say you were close to diarrhea reading this
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Emma Watson targeted by kidnappers   Emma Watson targeted by kidnappers EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 2:48 pm

I was about to put on a Batman suit and whoop some ass!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emma Watson targeted by kidnappers   Emma Watson targeted by kidnappers Empty

Back to top Go down

Emma Watson targeted by kidnappers

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1