HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emma Watson graduates from Brown Uni

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Emma Watson graduates from Brown Uni Empty
PostSubject: Emma Watson graduates from Brown Uni   Emma Watson graduates from Brown Uni EmptyMon May 26, 2014 10:55 am

Emma Watson graduates from Brown Uni Emmawatson_150150

Emma Watson graduated from Brown University today (25.05.14).

The 'Harry Potter' actress, who enrolled in the prestigious Ivy League school in 2009, donned a black gown and cap to receive her English literature degree at a commencement ceremony on the main campus in Providence, Rhode Island.

The 24-year-old actress added some extra glamour to the traditional graduation attire by applying bright red lipstick before sharing a picture of herself looking happy and relaxed on Twitter.
Emma previously praised her classmates for giving her an opportunity to experience life away from the spotlight.

She previously said: ''I've never even been asked for an autograph on campus. I threw a party for nearly 100 students and not a single person put a photo on Facebook.''

And the brunette beauty also revealed she was planning to get ''very drunk'' after struggling to balance her education and Hollywood career over the past five years, during which she spent one year studying abroad in Oxford University in England.

In an interview last year, the 'Noah' star said: ''People told me it wasn't possible. I kept saying, 'I don't care.' This is what I want. And graduating will, for me, be really symbolic of all of that.''

She added: ''I will be there. And I will be throwing a huge party. And getting very drunk.''

The British star also insisted she is still very ambitious.

She said: ''I've got so much left to do and to prove.''
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Emma Watson graduates from Brown Uni   Emma Watson graduates from Brown Uni EmptyMon May 26, 2014 11:13 am

She's so cute. Sad

1 lyk = 1 proud Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Emma Watson graduates from Brown Uni   Emma Watson graduates from Brown Uni EmptyMon May 26, 2014 11:17 am

Studying abroad...in one's home country...isn't that some sort of contradiction? Funny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Emma Watson graduates from Brown Uni   Emma Watson graduates from Brown Uni EmptyMon May 26, 2014 12:45 pm

If she lives in the US currently then it makes sense lol
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Emma Watson graduates from Brown Uni   Emma Watson graduates from Brown Uni EmptyMon May 26, 2014 1:17 pm

<333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

She's like perfect in every way.
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: Emma Watson graduates from Brown Uni   Emma Watson graduates from Brown Uni EmptyMon May 26, 2014 2:49 pm

Fireworks!
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Emma Watson graduates from Brown Uni   Emma Watson graduates from Brown Uni EmptyMon May 26, 2014 8:21 pm

This is so adorbs. I love you Em. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emma Watson graduates from Brown Uni   Emma Watson graduates from Brown Uni Empty

Back to top Go down

Emma Watson graduates from Brown Uni

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1