Where should Dolph and Swagger go?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Where should Dolph and Swagger go? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Where should Dolph and Swagger go? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 4:36 pm

Lol @ MMA being 'hard'.

You realize MMA isn't that hard? Especially if you're in great shape - which most wrestlers tend to be in? Swagger's already in great shape and has experience in amateur wrestling. He would be great for MMA with some training. I don't know how you're the ONLY one who doesn't see that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Where should Dolph and Swagger go? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 5:33 pm

I don't get why you all think its so fucking easy. But ok whatever, gonna and think it so fucking easy that anyone can do it. Fucking going to laugh my ass off if Punk gets his ass handed to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Where should Dolph and Swagger go? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 5:39 pm

Eeyen wrote:
12th best heavyweight in the UFC > His spot in WWE.

be lucky if he is even that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Where should Dolph and Swagger go? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 6:16 pm

Fall of Man wrote:
I don't get why you all think its so fucking easy. But ok whatever, gonna and think it so fucking easy that anyone can do it. Fucking going to laugh my ass off if Punk gets his ass handed to him.  

I don't seem to have seen anyone saying that "anyone can do it" (MMA). As in "literally" any one. If you don't know any martial art, you can't.

Though... it is easy, because you don't have to rehearse it, you don't have to plan it to make the audience enjoy it. All you have to do is beat a guy, win points over the judge or make him either submit or drop unconscious on the mat...

It's way easier than getting into wrestling, where you have to learn how to speak properly, how to transmit emotions through your voice, take bumps and simulate "connecting moves"... not only that, you have to be on the road 80% of the year (at least), whereas MMA promotions, you fight once, get time to heal properly, schedule a fight when you feel fit, fight and repeat. (if much, they fight 6 to 10 times a year, compared to Pro-wrestlers that do 3 to 6 fights per week, depending on several factors).

I can't understand why you're not wanting to acknowledge that UFC (or any MMA thing) isn't that "tough" / "hard" / *wtv term* as you think it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Where should Dolph and Swagger go? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 6:42 pm

Swagger to TNA

Ziggler either Comedy or The Indy Wrestling Scene
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Where should Dolph and Swagger go? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 6:48 pm

#SAWFT wrote:
Swagger to TNA

Ziggler either Comedy or The Indy Wrestling Scene

So CHIKARA?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Where should Dolph and Swagger go? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 6:58 pm

When I mean comedy, I mean like stand up.

With that being said, I wouldn't mind seeing Ziggler in CHIKARA
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Where should Dolph and Swagger go? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 7:00 pm

Ziggler has done enough comedy. It was called the Spirit Squad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Where should Dolph and Swagger go? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 7:05 pm

Zanon wrote:
Fall of Man wrote:

I don't seem to have seen anyone saying that "anyone can do it" (MMA). As in "literally" any one. If you don't know any martial art, you can't.

Though... it is easy, because you don't have to rehearse it, you don't have to plan it to make the audience enjoy it. All you have to do is beat a guy, win points over the judge or make him either submit or drop unconscious on the mat...

It's way easier than getting into wrestling, where you have to learn how to speak properly, how to transmit emotions through your voice, take bumps and simulate "connecting moves"... not only that, you have to be on the road 80% of the year (at least), whereas MMA promotions, you fight once, get time to heal properly, schedule a fight when you feel fit, fight and repeat. (if much, they fight 6 to 10 times a year, compared to Pro-wrestlers that do 3 to 6 fights per week, depending on several factors).

I can't understand why you're not wanting to acknowledge that UFC (or any MMA thing) isn't that "tough" / "hard" / *wtv term* as you think it is.

You all sure as hell making it seem that way. Also its not easy. What the fuck are you people smoking thinking this shit is easy.

and what the fuck do you think the Fighters do when they are between fights? Sit on their fucking asses at home eating cookie. They fucking train non-stop. Just because they don't fight every fucking month. The fucking damage it does to your body, it's like boxing. So they can't do it every fucking week unless they want to end up with fucking brain damage.

Its fucking more then just knowing a grapple and striking. I know this shit because I am friends with two MMA fighters and the shit they go through. and these two had fights every month for different companies around the world. FUcking Junie made it to ufc and then he fucked it up because he threaten to kill two nurses when he was high as a kite. But I seriously love for any of you to fucking say MMA is easy to Junie and Robbie's face.

and this whole thing with Swagger isn't because he is a pro wrestler its the fact he is not the Swagger he was in college. in his mid 30's now, damage to his body over the years because of pro wrestling. If he had jump ship when he was younger maybe yeah he do good in UFC, but Swagger as he is now fucking no.

But like I said you all fucking keep thinking its easy. Yeah anyone can get into MMA, but that doesn't mean they are good or that they can make it big or they won't get their ass handing to them every fucking fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Where should Dolph and Swagger go? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 7:36 pm

Why does Bull get so heated about a discussion on a forum that means nothing... I don\'t know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Where should Dolph and Swagger go? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 7:41 pm

passionate for what I believe in. Like any of human
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Where should Dolph and Swagger go? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 7:58 pm

Fall of Man wrote:

I believe in a lot of things, yet I am able to communicate like a rational person about them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Where should Dolph and Swagger go? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 8:06 pm

Minkbot 4000 wrote:
Fall of Man wrote:

I believe in a lot of things, yet I am able to communicate like a rational person about them.

last time I check I am not you. I get heated easily, always been like that.
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Where should Dolph and Swagger go? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 8:09 pm

Fall of Man wrote:
Minkbot 4000 wrote:
Fall of Man wrote:

Yeah, I understand that you're passionate, and that's great, but to me, it's tiresome to read a post that's so full of profanity. That's not me being all sensitive, because have you seen my posts? It's just it goes from 0-FUCKING CUNTS sometimes with your posts, and I feel like you'd be able to get your points across better if you were calmer. Plus when you actually ARE angry, it'd mean more because it'd stand out more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Where should Dolph and Swagger go? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 8:12 pm

Minkbot 4000 wrote:
Fall of Man wrote:
Minkbot 4000 wrote:
Fall of Man wrote:

Yeah, I understand that you're passionate, and that's great, but to me, it's tiresome to read a post that's so full of profanity. That's not me being all sensitive, because have you seen my posts? It's just it goes from 0-FUCKING CUNTS sometimes with your posts, and I feel like you'd be able to get your points across better if you were calmer. Plus when you actually ARE angry, it'd mean more because it'd stand out more.

I have anger issues. I know I need to get them worked out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Where should Dolph and Swagger go? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 9:18 pm

Wait, you're friends with the Brownings? That explains a lot about your anger issues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Where should Dolph and Swagger go? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 9:19 pm

Anti-Mike wrote:
Wait, you're friends with the Brownings? That explains a lot about your anger issues.

Yup, was on the wrestling team with them.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Where should Dolph and Swagger go? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 9:26 pm

My friend decided he was going to pick up MMA. He had did youth wrestling but hadn't wrestled since he was probably 13 because of his constant battle with the law. He's probably 6'1, 140. Something like that.

So he starts training at a little place close to here. We're a really small town and where he was training was even smaller. He had 1 local fight and won. He then was called by King of the Cage to go be on their show. That's how fucking easy is to break into MMA. The vast majority of the people that do it aren't talented, they do it for fun.

Like I said, I don't think Swagger is going to jump into the heavyweight division and own, but he's got plenty of foundation to become a meaningful fighter. It just really doesn't take that much. It takes A LOT to reach the pinnacle and to grow beyond a certain level, but I think the reality is there is a talent shortage in MMA. There are way more fight cards than there are good fighters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Where should Dolph and Swagger go? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 9:31 pm

there is a difference between that and UFC tho. King of the Cage is probably full of cupcakes and people not in the best of shape. If Swagger went to Viper Cage Fighting in Louisville he probably be on top. King of the cage be on top. UFC that is a whole different story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Where should Dolph and Swagger go? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 9:54 pm

King of the Cage is a tiny company. It'd be the equivalent of saying "I got offered a chance to open the show for All American Wrestling to job to Arik Cannon. I'm basically in the WWE."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Where should Dolph and Swagger go? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 9:56 pm

But there is definitely a talent shortage. That's why guys like Jon Jones, Anderson Silva and Jose Aldo all dominate(d) for so long. The guys who are the top are so many steps above that it's almost impossible to be up there with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Where should Dolph and Swagger go? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 2:37 am

Fall of Man wrote:
As some of the people said, being passionate for something you believe in or something you like doesn't give you a free pass to acting all arrogant and typing five swear words every six words you write.

You may say you don't think that's how X works or that X isn't exactly as Y thinks it is, but you don't have to go all the way to the point of saying that Y is on Drugs or Y needs to stop smoking Z. Not only that's offensive, it's also immature as fuck.

Anyway that being said I read two lines of the long post you wrote and honestly quit on reading the rest because of what I mentioned above. I wrote my opinion and that's how I honestly see things, because, yeah, I think entering the world of MMA is easier than entering the Pro-Wrestling world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Where should Dolph and Swagger go? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 12:40 pm

whatever
Back to top Go down
Luigi
Show Opener
Luigi

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Where should Dolph and Swagger go? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2015 3:49 pm

Maybe they should get back together and bring back Vickie as their manager just like they reformed the Prime Time Players and Luke Harper & Erick Rowan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where should Dolph and Swagger go?   Where should Dolph and Swagger go? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where should Dolph and Swagger go?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2