HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bo Dallas vs Jack Swagger

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Bo Dallas vs Jack Swagger  Empty
PostSubject: Bo Dallas vs Jack Swagger    Bo Dallas vs Jack Swagger  EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 10:53 pm

I don't know about you all, but this feud is just awesome. Bo is funny as hell and You feel bad for Jack Swagger because you have this little shit keep pounding away you let America down. Maybe my favorite feud in WWE right now.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Bo Dallas vs Jack Swagger    Bo Dallas vs Jack Swagger  EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 11:19 pm

I loved the segment Bo had on RAW.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bo Dallas vs Jack Swagger    Bo Dallas vs Jack Swagger  EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 4:41 pm

only thing that would made it better is if Bo was still undefeated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bo Dallas vs Jack Swagger    Bo Dallas vs Jack Swagger  EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 4:51 pm

Swagger > Bo
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Bo Dallas vs Jack Swagger    Bo Dallas vs Jack Swagger  EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:14 pm

^^
Agreed. Having Truth be the one to beat the streak and then have it go absolutely no where? Now looking at it, if Bo were still undefeated, Jack beating him would be a great way to end the feud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bo Dallas vs Jack Swagger    Bo Dallas vs Jack Swagger  EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:59 pm

What would have been funny is if Bo started to state his streak is greater then the undertakers. Having him going 22-Bo and say taker only could go 21-1. Then before his matches do what they did with Undertakers streak and do a count down victims list. like how with taker it was like 1...shows him beating Jimmy Snuka, 2...shows him beating Jake Roberts ect ect. It would be hilarious. Make him IC champion as well because he would actually make the belt mean something if they where doing all that. Then when someone like Kevin Steen or Sami Z. make their main roster debut, have them defeat him in seconds both becoming IC champion and ending Bo's streak. The funny and epic shit they could have done.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Bo Dallas vs Jack Swagger    Bo Dallas vs Jack Swagger  EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 7:13 pm

^
That would've been WAY better than what they're doing now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bo Dallas vs Jack Swagger    Bo Dallas vs Jack Swagger  Empty

Back to top Go down

Bo Dallas vs Jack Swagger

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1