HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breaking: ROH joins Destination America

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Breaking: ROH joins Destination America - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking: ROH joins Destination America   Breaking: ROH joins Destination America - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 6:46 pm

In certain circles, looking like a sandwich means you're a retard. Probably not the best analogy Trollface!.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Breaking: ROH joins Destination America   Breaking: ROH joins Destination America - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 7:12 pm

What kinda circles Dead run in tho Bruh......

Breaking: ROH joins Destination America - Page 3 FJBloTX
Breaking: ROH joins Destination America - Page 3 Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking: ROH joins Destination America   Breaking: ROH joins Destination America - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 7:17 pm

I hang out with people that are very brutal with their insults, lol.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Breaking: ROH joins Destination America   Breaking: ROH joins Destination America - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 7:50 pm

Well the best scenario now for TNA is that ROH coming to Destination America will bring a lot of hype to the channel and having a pro wrestling block will rise Impact's ratings to the point that Destination America makes enough money to want to keep them on past September.

Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Breaking: ROH joins Destination America   Breaking: ROH joins Destination America - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 8:42 pm

That's what I'm saying.

A secondary positive would be ROH bombs in ratings and Destination America gets gun-shy and accepts TNA's option in September.

Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Breaking: ROH joins Destination America   Breaking: ROH joins Destination America - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 8:59 pm

That's wouldn't be good for ROH panic

PostSubject: Re: Breaking: ROH joins Destination America   Breaking: ROH joins Destination America - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 9:06 pm

I honestly want to hear Kevin Kelly send it off to TNA and then Josh Matthews thank him for it. Id explode.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Breaking: ROH joins Destination America   Breaking: ROH joins Destination America - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 9:12 pm

That could happen but ROH would have to edit their show for Destination America. I don't think they would really care to that.

Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Breaking: ROH joins Destination America   Breaking: ROH joins Destination America - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2015 10:13 pm

Well, maybe. They could just go 5 seconds shorter for now and have a pre-taped "And that's all from here. To you, Josh" or something with an ROH logo.

Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Breaking: ROH joins Destination America   Breaking: ROH joins Destination America - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 7:21 am

I highly doubt they'd ever do that. RoH have their deal in order to take it to TNA, not to help them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking: ROH joins Destination America   Breaking: ROH joins Destination America - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 12:33 pm

Just hours after their deal to Destination America was announced, Ring of Honor COO Joe Koff appeared with 411Mania's Greg DeMarco on the Greg DeMarco Show to discuss their new television partner. They sent us these highlights:

How the Destination America deal came about:

"Unlike other wrestling promotions we're a broadcasting company and we have a different kind of rolodex. We were able to make a contact at Destination America. They're great people and they're wrestling fans... One of the things we talked about is what a tremendous two-three punch we could give that network if they had both Ring of Honor and Impact Wrestling."

If Samoa Joe will still be able to appear on ROH television with the new deal:

"We have not heard otherwise, so I don't have the answer for you. We have contracts—they have contracts. I'm hoping that since he was able to take our booking when we had a TV program with significant coverage. I don't know at this point, I am counting on him to be on TV with us as long as he appears with us, but I guess we'll find out."

If fans can still watch the weekly television show on the ROH website:

"Absolutely. It's really well thought out by both parties. Our programs are weekend programs that primarily air on our Sinclair stations plus our syndicated partners on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. The Destination America program will be available at 8 o'clock... with the same program. We've expanded our footprint significantly with the Destination America clearance... it's a win-win for everybody."

How Ring of Honor kept the deal from leaking out:

"I'm proud of it, quite frankly. It's something I've always done throughout my whole career. There are certain things that are best kept out of the press and I have a terrific inner circle—the people I work with and the people I trust—understand the importance of that from my perspective. I think specifically for this deal a well it was really important due to the fact that another wrestling promotion was on Destination America. I'm all about Ring of Honor—doing the best thing for our company is our main focus. It was an important deal for both parties and I am really proud of the fact that we were able to get through the announcements without it getting leaked out."

Koff also discussed how long ROH has wanted a cable television deal, being with Ring of Honor talent when the deal came out, if they will partner with TNA Impact Wrestling in the future and more.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Breaking: ROH joins Destination America   Breaking: ROH joins Destination America - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2015 7:04 pm

Dead wrote:
I honestly want to hear Kevin Kelly send it off to TNA and then Josh Matthews thank him for it. Id explode.
Well I'm listening to Wrestling Observer Radio and I guess Matthews and Snow didn't mention ROH joining them on Wednesday at all. I don't think they're going to talk about ROH at all unless Destination America makes them.

MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Breaking: ROH joins Destination America   Breaking: ROH joins Destination America - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2015 7:31 pm

ChollyD32 wrote:
You smell.

walk

WHAT THE ROCK.... IS COOKING! Jabroni!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Breaking: ROH joins Destination America   Breaking: ROH joins Destination America - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 2:40 pm

The important thing here is that CHIKARA sucks. I aint bothered

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Breaking: ROH joins Destination America   Breaking: ROH joins Destination America - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 2:42 pm

^ You're an idiot
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Breaking: ROH joins Destination America   Breaking: ROH joins Destination America - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 2:44 pm

You're the one that enjoys watching Mantis oversell everything.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking: ROH joins Destination America   Breaking: ROH joins Destination America - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking: ROH joins Destination America

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3