HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

M2.) Ryan Quill vs Dante Cross | Singles Match

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

M2.) Ryan Quill vs Dante Cross | Singles Match Empty
PostSubject: M2.) Ryan Quill vs Dante Cross | Singles Match   M2.) Ryan Quill vs Dante Cross | Singles Match EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 10:58 am

Word limit: 2,000
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M2.) Ryan Quill vs Dante Cross | Singles Match   M2.) Ryan Quill vs Dante Cross | Singles Match EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 6:16 pm

Could this please be extended till midday tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: M2.) Ryan Quill vs Dante Cross | Singles Match   M2.) Ryan Quill vs Dante Cross | Singles Match EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 6:29 pm

Considering I'm putting the card up and I have work tomorrow, sure.

All matches extended until April 7th, 11:59 AM EST. (12-Hour Extension)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M2.) Ryan Quill vs Dante Cross | Singles Match   M2.) Ryan Quill vs Dante Cross | Singles Match EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 7:53 pm

Awesome, thanks Myke good job
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: M2.) Ryan Quill vs Dante Cross | Singles Match   M2.) Ryan Quill vs Dante Cross | Singles Match EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 9:58 am

Boo's of hatred go through the air, as two of XWA's heels stand in the ring. On the left stands one of XWA's newest talents, he is known as Ryan Quill. On the right stands an XWA veteran you could say, whom goes by the name of Dante Cross. Both men look eye to eye as none of the fans are getting into this. The referee signals to the time keeper, simply declaring this match to begin as the bell tolls 3 times.

-Ted Cedar-
"And here we go, a match between to of XWA's finest superstars"

-David Michaels-
"Oh boy, I can't wait for what action they'll surprise us with."
David Michaels says sarcastically.

The two look at each other as the fans go quiet. Ryan being the crazy he is decides to roll out the ring as Dante looks in confusion. Ryan looks at Cross and yells out to him.

Ryan Quill
"Dante Cross, come meet your destiny."

The crowd show mixed reactions as they don't know what it means. The referee yells out one as he begins to count, whilst Dante decides to roll out the ring and face Ryan. As Dante lands on the outside, the lights go out. The referee doesn't count as the fans remain quiet. Suddenly the lights come back on as Ryan Quill is standing in the ring. Dante looks into the ring even more confused as he once was as he climbs up the canvas. Ryan laughs as Dante hops back through the ropes and into the ring. The two eye off again as Dante quickly runs towards Ryan, whilst swinging his right arm, in the hopes of hitting a clothesline. But as he comes towards Ryan, The XWA Spastic manages to duck under it as Cross goes straight into the ropes. Quill quickly grabs him up with a roll up. The referee counts to a one as Dante Cross manages to kick out.

(I know it's not much, but work was hectic. If Dante ends up showing, give him the win as I know it's not my best.)
Back to top Go down
Darth Dante
Show Opener
Darth Dante

PostSubject: Re: M2.) Ryan Quill vs Dante Cross | Singles Match   M2.) Ryan Quill vs Dante Cross | Singles Match EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 11:47 am

Dante rolls backwards out of the pin and from his knees, lunges at Ryan Quill, who likewise is getting to his feet, and takes hold of the young upstart around the neck and at the trunks for a quick Snap Suplex. The Son of Sin floats over for a pin attempt, forcing his forearm into the man's face as he lays much his body weight down on Quill for the cover. The referee dives to the mat for the count, but Quill gets a shoulder up before the hand hits the mat.

Cross keeps a hold of Quill, pulling the man up by his head, and whips him to the ropes. Quill runs at the ropes and Cross is right on his heels. Quill rebounds off the ropes and goes to the opposite side from the momentum. Cross stops before he himself hits the ropes, spinning on his heel to make up the space he lost to Quill. He runs to the opposite ropes and as Quill comes off and turns around, Cross catches him with a Discus Back Elbow that stumbles the superstar and leans him against the ropes. Cross kicks Ryan in the gut and doubles the dazed man over and in swift fashion, heaves him up onto his shoulders and sends him crashes down to the mat with a ring shaking Powerbomb. Quill looks to be out of it now. Cross leaps over his opponent, hops onto the middle rope, then the first and comes off with a corkscrew moonsault for the Deadliest Moonsault Evermore. Quill begins stir, as if he has his wits about him now. Ryan lifts a hand up from the mat—and Cross crashes down! Cover—ONE—TWO—Noo—Quill kicks out!

Dante looks down at the man with malice in his eyes and takes Ryan's head in his hands and begins Headbutting the downed man. Blood begins to pour, though from whose head it can't be known. Dante rears back and takes to raining down Elbow Shots to the face of the unmoving Ryan Quill. The referee has seen enough, he dives in and puts a stop to the match.

Announcer: Your winner by way of knockout...DANTE...CROOOOOSSS!!!
Back to top Go down
Mæstro
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Mæstro

PostSubject: Re: M2.) Ryan Quill vs Dante Cross | Singles Match   M2.) Ryan Quill vs Dante Cross | Singles Match EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 5:34 pm

Actually Dante, you showed but just giving my opinion. No offense though, actually you wrote a short match also and did the same like Broski did, so I think that Dante has no right to win and the graders have to vote on this one.
Because you two did the same rate. As for a very short match. I say someone better grade this because both did at least come up with something in a very short time. Kudos to you guys.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: M2.) Ryan Quill vs Dante Cross | Singles Match   M2.) Ryan Quill vs Dante Cross | Singles Match EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 6:00 pm

Maestro, I appreciate that, but you really should have let a GM say something lol.

Considering Ryan Quill wrote 283 words and Dante wrote 289 (I'm not including the last "paragraph" because it's a finish paragraph) this match will go into voting since they're essentially evenly matched. Which means for all we knew, Dante had no plans of showing. If Dante's post had more to it, I would have let him win automatically. But the two posts are evenly written in length, so it's being voted on.
Back to top Go down
Darth Dante
Show Opener
Darth Dante

PostSubject: Re: M2.) Ryan Quill vs Dante Cross | Singles Match   M2.) Ryan Quill vs Dante Cross | Singles Match EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 2:45 pm

I expected this to be graded. Also, this is my first time doing turn based, forgot about the separate ending.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: M2.) Ryan Quill vs Dante Cross | Singles Match   M2.) Ryan Quill vs Dante Cross | Singles Match EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 7:51 pm

Man Broski's post was like comedy Funny

The lights off and Quill is back in the ring. I laughed but it wasn't much of a post.

Going through Dante's though was like a chore. But unlike Broski he was actually trying to type up a match. Well maybe just a little bit.

I'm going to have to say Dante. His wasn't as fun to read but he was actually typing up a match.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: M2.) Ryan Quill vs Dante Cross | Singles Match   M2.) Ryan Quill vs Dante Cross | Singles Match EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 7:53 pm

^ Moose, I already did a vote for this lol. But thanks haha. I'll keep this here for feedback for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M2.) Ryan Quill vs Dante Cross | Singles Match   M2.) Ryan Quill vs Dante Cross | Singles Match Empty

Back to top Go down

M2.) Ryan Quill vs Dante Cross | Singles Match

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1