HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hulk Hogan Claims He Was Supposed to Wrestle John Cena

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Hulk Hogan Claims He Was Supposed to Wrestle John Cena Empty
PostSubject: Hulk Hogan Claims He Was Supposed to Wrestle John Cena   Hulk Hogan Claims He Was Supposed to Wrestle John Cena EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 12:10 pm

In a Q&A session with The National, WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan claims that he was supposed to wrestle John Cena at WrestleMania XXV as part of the big 25th Anniversary event.

“WrestleMania 25, I was supposed to take on John Cena. But my back blew out. I was in the middle of my fifth or sixth back surgery and I was supposed to wrestle John. That was the most disappointing one, not being there.”

Fans will recall, Cena took part in a triple threat match for the World Heavyweight Championship instead, defeating Edge and Big Show. Hogan also noted that he saw the Undertaker and he’s in good shape for WrestleMania, and that’s he’s most looking forward to inducting Randy Savage, and the match between Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns.
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

Hulk Hogan Claims He Was Supposed to Wrestle John Cena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hulk Hogan Claims He Was Supposed to Wrestle John Cena   Hulk Hogan Claims He Was Supposed to Wrestle John Cena EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 8:30 pm

Is this legit or is this another Metallica thing?
Back to top Go down

Hulk Hogan Claims He Was Supposed to Wrestle John Cena

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1