HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wiz Khalifa collaborates with Adele

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Wiz Khalifa collaborates with Adele Empty
PostSubject: Wiz Khalifa collaborates with Adele   Wiz Khalifa collaborates with Adele EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 10:11 am

Wiz Khalifa says he collaborated with Adele on his forthcoming album 'Blacc Hollywood'.
The 'Black and Yellow' rapper claims he has recorded tracks with Miley Cyrus and the 'Someone Like You' hitmaker, who has been on hiatus since the birth of her son Angelo last October.
Speaking of the unlikely collaboration to Fuse.TV, Wiz explained: ''I got a lot of guest appearances that I've already done, but none of them have been cleared for the album yet, I got songs with Miley [Cyrus], I got songs with Adele.''

Despite his apparent star collaborating power, the 25-year-old rapper admitted there were some stars he wasn't able to coax into the studio.
He said: ''I want to do something with Lady Gaga really bad. Lady Gaga-Wiz Khalifa - we need to make that happen.''
Wiz - who own Taylor Gang records - previously discussed his the inspiration for the follow-up to his 2012 fourth album 'O.N.I.F.C.'

He told Vibe magazine: ''It just represents the lifestyle. Not really like black people in Hollywood, but just like black attitude. Not giving a 'F' about anything. It's like just blacking out on the world. We're bringing that to Hollywood.''
Meanwhile Adele's last single was Oscar-winning James Bond soundtrack song 'Skyfall' last year, which followed the phenomenal success of her 20 million selling second album '21', released in 2011.
Back to top Go down

Wiz Khalifa collaborates with Adele

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1