HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wiz Khalifa smokes a lot of weed before shows

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Wiz Khalifa smokes a lot of weed before shows Empty
PostSubject: Wiz Khalifa smokes a lot of weed before shows   Wiz Khalifa smokes a lot of weed before shows EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 5:42 pm

Wiz Khalifa's pre-concert ritual is to ''smoke a lot of weed''.
The rapper likes to sit and relax with plenty of marijuana before he takes to the stage, after claiming he gets the drug for free because he has his own brand.
During a chat on US talk show 'Chelsea Lately', he said: ''I listen to old-school music and smoke a lot of weed.''

Wiz previously claimed he spent about £10,000 a month on weed before going into business, although he insists he still takes his music seriously.
He explained: ''I'm really into what I do just in general. I love music. I love creating and just being around creative people.

''My team and producers and just my fans always, they're just driving me to do bigger and better things. That and my family of course.''

The star previously insisted just because he smokes weed doesn't mean he encourages anyone else to take the drug.
He said: ''I don't say, 'Yo, get up and do that.' I said that's what I do, and I tell you what I do while I'm doing it. I'm not trying to push drugs on anybody.

''I thought weed was bad for a minute. When I was younger, I thought it was bad, but I got to a point where it worked for me. It don't work for everybody else.''
He added: ''People gotta stay free, people need jobs, people got parents that probably wouldn't be with it, so don't ruin your life trying to be like me. That's my advice.'
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa smokes a lot of weed before shows   Wiz Khalifa smokes a lot of weed before shows EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 10:26 pm

What the fuck?

The news should be titled "Wiz Khalifa smokes all the time." Indifferent
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa smokes a lot of weed before shows   Wiz Khalifa smokes a lot of weed before shows EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 11:34 pm

Good. People make better music on drugs Stoner 

MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa smokes a lot of weed before shows   Wiz Khalifa smokes a lot of weed before shows EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:05 am

MooseNugget wrote:
Good. People make better music on drugs Stoner 

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa smokes a lot of weed before shows   Wiz Khalifa smokes a lot of weed before shows EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:06 am

No wonder he sucks

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa smokes a lot of weed before shows   Wiz Khalifa smokes a lot of weed before shows EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:57 am

I didnt know you had to be on weed to suck at music lol, i thought it just came naturally. Although, i give him props in being smart and saying NOT to be like him and NOT to do what he does. More lolrappers should take up that advice for people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa smokes a lot of weed before shows   Wiz Khalifa smokes a lot of weed before shows Empty

Back to top Go down

Wiz Khalifa smokes a lot of weed before shows

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1