HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wiz Khalifa arrested in Texas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Wiz Khalifa arrested in Texas Empty
PostSubject: Wiz Khalifa arrested in Texas   Wiz Khalifa arrested in Texas EmptySun May 25, 2014 2:37 pm

Wiz Khalifa was arrested for marijuana possession this morning (25.05.14).
The 26-year-old rapper was detained at an airport in El Paso, Texas, after officers from the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) allegedly found a ''green leafy substance'' in his luggage before he boarded a flight to Dallas.

A law enforcement source told gossip website TMZ.com that the 'Black And Yellow' hitmaker, who has 14-month-old son Sebastian with wife Amber Rose, was taken into custody and turned over to local police.

The 'We Dem Boyz' rapper shared several images online from behind bars, including a ''jail selfie'' in which he appeared to not be wearing any trousers.

Despite creating the hashtag ''FreeTrapWiz,'' on Twitter and poking fun at the incident, he later hinted that he was becoming increasingly frustrated.
He tweeted: ''I wanna drop 28 Grams but they got me locced up. Soon as I get out, the tapes comin out. Fucc that (sic).

''They're tryna figure out how many grams I had. How ironic (sic).''
Wiz recently admitted his pre-concert ritual is to ''smoke a lot of weed'' and also claimed he spent about £10,000 a month the drug.

But the star insisted he doesn't think his fans should emulate him.
He said: ''I don't say, 'Yo, get up and do that.' I said that's what I do, and I tell you what I do while I'm doing it. I'm not trying to push drugs on anybody.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa arrested in Texas   Wiz Khalifa arrested in Texas EmptySun May 25, 2014 4:06 pm

DEPORT HIM
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa arrested in Texas   Wiz Khalifa arrested in Texas EmptySun May 25, 2014 8:50 pm

I saw his "jail selfie", and laughed so hard. Funny

Also I didn't know he got his weed from El Paso. Indifferent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wiz Khalifa arrested in Texas   Wiz Khalifa arrested in Texas Empty

Back to top Go down

Wiz Khalifa arrested in Texas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1