HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 11:53 pm

realt wrote:
Stop dividng the forum between "XWA people" and "2WWF people"
This is XWA, we're all  XWA there is no them and us situation, stop trying to stir shit up.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 1:35 am

Some of you guys basically asked to be looked at as a 2WWF thing by talking about it none stop. I had the same problem a few years ago, being a 'TCW guy' then I stop talking about it and now everyone like 'What's TCW' Mack and XWA dickrider.

I mean when I look at Ace I don't really look at him as a PRW guy. I just see him as an XWA fedder. That's probably cause he's not all "PRW this, PRW that"

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 2:20 am

The only time I mention 2WWF is when everyone's talking about stuff we did in fedding in the past. I didn't fed outside of 2WWF until I came here so I don't have much to talk about other than 2WWF. Should I just exclude myself from those conversations about fedding altogether then to stop being seen as a "2WWF guy" even though I stopped being one when the fed died?

It just seems silly to be throwing anyone into categories like that, we're all here now and want what's best for this fed. I know that I want to help this fed grow in anyway and if Ian asks me a question or poses a question I'll let him know what's worked for me in fedding in the past, which as I mentioned only includes 2WWF.

As far as I'm concerned it's a completely silly argument to think of me as a 2WWF guy just because I mention it when we talk about fedding. I've been in this fed three weeks, I don't really have much other than 2WWF to call on in my fedding experiences, unless you guys want to hear about that time I nearly beat Razor in my debut because he sucks. shifty
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 2:47 am

Oh well I wasn't really referring to you haha. I haven't seen much of you when I'm on so idk much about that. Sorry for short reply, but that simple I was just not referring to you in the post. Was just trying to explain why people may label you all as 2WWF guys while here.

After a while it'll be forgotten tbh so if I were you I wouldn't worry about it much. I think it might just be lack of trust from some people as in the past people from other feds come in, rage quit, revive their fed, it dies, repeat. This went on for a while in XWA but if you are someone who actually sticks you won't have problems. Yeah some people still give Snoopz shit but that guys rage quit more times then I can count. You don't see us giving Mink shit, well not that I notice anyways.

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 3:14 am

Vitalyzd wrote:
Some of you guys basically asked to be looked at as a 2WWF thing by talking about it none stop. I had the same problem a few years ago, being a 'TCW guy' then I stop talking about it and now everyone like 'What's TCW' Mack and XWA dickrider.

I mean when I look at Ace I don't really look at him as a PRW guy. I just see him as an XWA fedder. That's probably cause he's not all "PRW this, PRW that"
I can see this.

Especially the Ace comparison. I never thought of him as anything other than XWA, though of course he came from somewhere else but it's never mentioned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 3:29 am

I'm old-school like that. I can, and will, talk about my other achievements, but only in the right context. I'm not going to just cut into a conversation with 'Yeah! Well I'm a PRW Hall of Famer so your point is invalid!'

I'd rather make a name for myself here based on my skills, and then use my history to enhance it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 3:34 am

Ɖaŋte Cғoss wrote:
Vitalyzd wrote:

I can see this.

Especially the Ace comparison. I never thought of him as anything other than XWA, though of course he came from somewhere else but it's never mentioned.
Unless you look at his sig with the PRW Hall of Famer banner in it >.>
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 3:48 am

Elite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 3:51 am

Axel wrote:
Ɖaŋte Cғoss wrote:
Vitalyzd wrote:

I can see this.

Unless you look at his sig with the PRW Hall of Famer banner in it >.>
I dont care if its from another fed. I only got inducted a few months ago, and its one of my proudest accomplishments. 8)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 4:08 am

realt wrote:
Stop dividng the forum between "XWA people" and "2WWF people"
This is XWA, we're all  XWA there is no them and us situation, stop trying to stir shit up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3