ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously Empty
PostSubject: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:04 pm

OK, so I want some honest opinions about what's going on here. In the best interest of bringing out complete honestly, I've opened an ask.fm page where you can submit your opinion honestly. I ask that you please take this seriously.

ask.fm/XWAVendetta

ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously FJBloTX
ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:05 pm

Great idea actually.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:08 pm

Yeah That

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:10 pm

The fuck am I supposed to say there that I won't here? How much of a bitch move I think that is? Yeah, that sounds about right.

Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:13 pm

You ain't said shit about the fed as best as I can remember. I don\'t know

Anyways, not everyone is like you and I, Dante. Funny

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:14 pm

Ian knows I love him as gm. and that is 100% honest.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:18 pm

Same here. Hell, I came back to the fed the day I found out Ian was promoted and this has been my best run since 2009.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:20 pm

Well fuck you too Caleb.

@Ian, I don't really have anything to say about it. I would like for it to be more centralized like every other damn fed but yeah.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:25 pm

Only legitimate questions/comments will be posted. All BS like "Razor Xtreme is a homosexual" will be ignored.

Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:28 pm

Ɖaŋte Cғoss wrote:
Well fuck you too Caleb.

I was really confused at first as to why you were offended about me hyping up Ian, but then I understood. Funny

Don't take it personally man. But look at the fed now compared to 4 months ago.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:29 pm

STATICK wrote:
Only legitimate questions/comments will be posted. All BS like "Razor Xtreme is a homosexual" will be ignored.
Fuck you Caleb Mad as hell

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:39 pm

Swear I didn't ask that Razor. Funny
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 11:56 pm

Whoever has asked questions so far has been ambiguous. Please state your full complaint and not just your desired solution.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:26 am

Razor Xtreme wrote:
STATICK wrote:
Fuck you Caleb Mad as hell
shifty

But is this just for the fed or for the entire forum?
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:22 am

"Sometimes I don't feel Snoopz would be completely unbiased in a match vs someone like Mink or Mike"

A lot of anonymous "2WWFer" business, I actually think Mike is winning his matches because he is a fucking beast in the fed at the moment. Keep up.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:28 am

Chances are, most of the time when I grade a Mink or Mike match, I probably would go with Mink or Mike. Not because I'm biased, but because they're great eFedders. I choose winners based on who I personally think did better. If I thought Evan did better than Mink in their match, I would've given Evan the win. But when you're as good as a Minkaro or a Mike, it's hard to beat them.

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:48 am

Can I complain about Razor beating me because I'm not an XWA guy so it's obviously bias against me from Ian? shifty

That was sarcasm by the way. Love Ian but not Razor. :\
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:58 am

ask.fm where's Kenyon and his spam shifty 
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 11:48 am

Mikey Poo wrote:
Can I complain about Razor beating me because I'm not an XWA guy so it's obviously bias against me from Ian? shifty

You could if you wanted to.

Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 11:56 am

Snoopihiro Tajiri wrote:
Chances are, most of the time when I grade a Mink or Mike match, I probably would go with Mink or Mike. Not because I'm biased, but because they're great eFedders. I choose winners based on who I personally think did better. If I thought Evan did better than Mink in their match, I would've given Evan the win. But when you're as good as a Minkaro or a Mike, it's hard to beat them.
This is a problem. Now I like you as GM but right now you are telling me when you grade their matches that you are already throw the other guy out the window as you already have it in mind who will win. Both guys always have an even chance, that's how it should always be. If you have this attitude of course people will question your gradings.

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:05 pm

I give people an even chance when grading. No matter who you are, you're gonna go into a match expecting one person to win. If Riley faced Evan, you'd go in expecting Riley to lose. Doesn't mean you're not giving him a fair chance. It's just who your brain automatically thinks will win the match. There are people here who I'd think would beat Minkaro or Mike, if I look at the match on paper, and people who I think they would beat. That doesn't effect my decision in any way.

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:14 pm

STATICK wrote:
Mikey Poo wrote:

You could if you wanted to.
No reason to. Razor's post was better.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:18 pm

That would only happen on some occasions IMO. If I have Caleb Spires vs Riley then I'd likely believe Caleb will win going into the match. But if you have say DM then RX then I wouldn't known who would be winning until after reading both matches, cause both guys are great so you just don't know. However, you seem to throw someone out every match ? Minkaro vs Caleb "Minks got this" come on now..

Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:20 pm

I wouldn't say "Mink's got this", but if it was a match against someone whom I consider him close to, I'd still think one of them will win. It's like in the predictions thread, even if a match is close, people still predict who they think will win. Unless it's a match between two people who are almost entirely identical, you're gonna think one person will win, whether it's close or not. You won't know for certain the person will win, but you'll definitely think someone has a slightly better chance at it than the opponent.

Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:25 pm

I thought people just pick their favorite member in the prediction thread. I don\'t know

Honestly, I don't care if you grade my match. I used to have a problem but I don't anymore. I'm simply speaking up because having had a problem with you before, I know where the members who are complaining are coming from and why they have this idea in their heads that y would be biased.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously Empty

Back to top Go down

ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next