ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:27 pm

Snoopihiro Tajiri wrote:
Chances are, most of the time when I grade a Mink or Mike match, I probably would go with Mink or Mike.
The problem I see is that you phrased that sentence horribly.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:28 pm

Understandable. I'm not biased though. I'll say that plain out right now. I'm taking my spot as GM seriously in that regard. If people believe me, good. If not, oh well. There's nothing I can do to change their opinion except for purposely voting for someone who isn't in 2WWF, which would be just as bad as being biased.

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:29 pm

I was going to reply to Snoopz but Leo has pretty much said it all. Whatever you say to try to mix it up Snoopz, that's blatantly biased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:31 pm

I still don't get this 2WWF'ers are different from XWA people thing. 2WWF is gone, we're all here and want what's best for this fed. :\ If we wanted 2WWF back we'd be off doing it. We're here because we want to be part of the fed and this idea that we're a clique that sticks together and don't let anyone else in is really grating.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:36 pm

I don't think its that people have a problem with you but when a staff member treats this select group of people like they are eFed gods then its going to make people suspicious about them.

Back to top Go down
http://www.xwa-universe.com
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:38 pm

I say they're good because they are good. I also say Caleb, Ian, Razor, Jay, Chilly and plenty of other people are good.

I openly acknowledge that Axel isn't good, yet he's a 2WWF fedder. Nobody says anything about that.

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:42 pm

OK, just to clarify, am I the only one who understands what Snoopz meant there?

He's not saying 'If I go to grade Leo VS Riley, I just assume Leo's won and then grade to that result'. THAT would be unfair. He's saying he believes Leo SHOULD win, but he's still going to grade both matches fairly, and then choose a winner.

Your all acting like Snoopz picks a winner and then does his grading, when thats clearly not what he meant.

And Leo, your the same with the old-school XWA crowd. Snoopz GM'd 2-Dub, so he's seen these guys at their best. It's the same as when you talk about Mega, Caleb, and Headhunter. Or when I talk about Hutton Brown, Lion Mertuil, or Terry Marvin. We each have our favourites, because we each have different experiences and tastes.

Snoopz knows the 2WWF guys well. Thusly, he will mark for them better. And if a 2WWF spot appears in a match, he might grade it slightly more favourably.

I recall you didn't want me grading your matches, as I dont know the old-school XWA spots and you were going to make a few refrences. I didn't have a problem with that. So why is what Snoopz does any different?
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 12:54 pm

There is a difference though. When I talk up an XWA original, majority of the time its to defend them because somebody is trying to shit on them and it annoys me when you try trash talking someone when you have never read a match from them. I never due it out of the blue to talk them up or mark over them. I know the guys aren't unbeatable but they are also not as bad as some of you claim, so when you all try talking shit I'll defend them cause I actually know what I'm talking about having read their matches while others just see a long match, say they won cause of that or just judge off stories they heard.

Snoops on the other hand. I see you try putting these guys over a lot. Especially in the past, I don't pay much attention now on what you do. But you would constantly call these guys great and I'll just be honest right now, you overrate the shit out of a lot of these guys. I believe Mink, that Roach dude and Rob are the only writers from their who are great and worth marking out for. But you seem to mark out on damn near all of them, and if they were all really that good nobody could argue it. But they're not. That's not to say they aren't good, just not as good as you make some of them out to be and I think the reason people have a problem when you grade their matches is cause you continue to do this. It just gives the impression you favor a select few, when we are seeing for ourselves they aren't that good.

Last edited by Vitalyzd on Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 1:06 pm

Wait, Rob? Chapman?

I didn't think he actually ever posted an XWA match.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 1:07 pm

I'm not sure of he did. I know he has been here before and I have seen his work in 2WWF and XWAB.

Back to top Go down
StraightEdge Rurouni
WTF Its StraightEdge
StraightEdge Rurouni

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 1:10 pm

He had a few matches when Desire was around, that was about it though.
Back to top Go down
Leo
Cenation
Cenation
Leo

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 1:12 pm

Oh that's right. Heard he was in line to win the world title.

Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 1:14 pm

I said to take this seriously. Please stop posting about kicking Razor. walk

ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously - Page 2 FJBloTX
ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously - Page 2 Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 pm

I definitely didn't have a match in XWA so I 'm assuming you're going off of my 2WWF posts. But this is essentially the same argument Nate and Justin had in that other thread about both of them coming from different places snd having opinions. It's exactly as silly as that argument was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 1:33 pm

Who wants a taco
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 2:25 pm

^^
I tried for it not to be an argument, but Snoopz was like "No, you can't say that XWA is #1 because you haven't been in all the feds in the entire web.", when all along it was my opinion.

You cannot argue against an opinion because you will be going absolutely nowhere with it. Just because Leo is suspicious does not mean that he's right. That's his opinion, and he's using his opinion to say that Snoopz is being unfair as a GM. If Snoopz hypes up a 2WWF superstar, let him do that. He has a right to do that, just like Leo and a select few have the right to say that "they aren't that good". It's all based on opinions, so arguments are useless at this point in time.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:40 pm

STATICK wrote:
I said to take this seriously. Please stop posting about kicking Razor. walk
Are you fucking serious? Dammit people. Mad as hell

For the record, I don't think Snoopz would intentionally be biased. That said, I do think it is annoying when he goes around saying "This (2W) fedder would kill everyone. This (2W) fedder would easily be world champ here. This (2W) fedder could beat anyone if he actually tried" every few days, but he knows I feel that way cause I've told him that many times.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:45 pm

Surprised Kenyon isn't posting.

Last edited by 10SD on Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caleb
HOFer
HOFer
Caleb

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 8:25 pm

I don't think Snoopz would rig my matches, but I also feel like I would have to adapt to the style of 2WF to have any chance of beating a 2WF guy while he was grading it.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 10:51 pm

SNOOPZ DOESN'T RIG MATCHES.

That is all. 8)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:30 am

I don't really have a problem with Snoopz grading regarding if he is fair or not. I just think he is a bad grader due to giving generic feedback and from the gradings I've seen of him over time, it just never seems like he tries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:24 am

I think we should have a thread on the different styles of 2wwf and XWA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 6:58 am

There's different styles? I've been writing the same way I always have and I seem to be doing alright? o.O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 12:46 pm

Stop dividng the forum between "XWA people" and "2WWF people"
This is XWA, we're all XWA there is no them and us situation, stop trying to stir shit up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 2:07 pm

Mikey Poo wrote:
There's different styles? I've been writing the same way I always have and I seem to be doing alright? o.O
Well apparently there is I don\'t know 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously   ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ask.fm: Review XWA annonymously

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next