HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Think this could have worked?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Think this could have worked? Empty
PostSubject: Think this could have worked?   Think this could have worked? EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 1:14 pm

I hear about of people talking about it on a podcast, maybe it could have work back then. When Boogeyman was full time in the WWE, eating worms and stuff. Should wwe have sold "Boogeyman Gummy worms." to the kids. Maybe give away to some kids in the front row before his matches. While his entrance was going on, show the kids eating the boogeyman gummy worms.

Last edited by Bad News Bull on Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Think this could have worked?   Think this could have worked? EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 1:15 pm

Die plz

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Think this could have worked?   Think this could have worked? EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 1:18 pm

someone doesn't like gummy worms
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Think this could have worked?   Think this could have worked? EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 1:18 pm

I love gummy worms. Don't ruin them for me. Mad as hell

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: Think this could have worked?   Think this could have worked? EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 1:19 pm

That should've happened tbh. I'm almost surprised they didn't ever sell Boogeyman gummy worms if they really never did.

PostSubject: Re: Think this could have worked?   Think this could have worked? EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 1:20 pm

they could have made them look as real as possible. Maybe come with brownie dirt.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Think this could have worked?   Think this could have worked? EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 3:44 pm

Nah Thirsty Mofos

Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Think this could have worked?   Think this could have worked? EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 3:45 pm

That would normalize the boogey man though...

Think this could have worked? FJBloTX
Think this could have worked? Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Think this could have worked?   Think this could have worked? EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 7:05 pm

No because he's supposed to terrify children.

He didn't really have an alignment. But even face, I doubt kids would go "OH I WANNA EAT WORMS TOO!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Think this could have worked?   Think this could have worked? EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 7:11 pm

Little kids like nasty things. Fill the gummy worms with green jelly to make it like guts and stuff. Kids would love it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Think this could have worked?   Think this could have worked? EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 7:34 pm

^ Who are you getting your information from?
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Think this could have worked?   Think this could have worked? EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 7:35 pm

ROFL!

Bull probably watched Dead's sex tape Bruh......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Think this could have worked?   Think this could have worked? EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 7:54 pm

it seems you guys didn't have a childhood then. Because everyone kid I knew was I was little loved playing in mud, playing with bug toys or anything that made a nasty and made a mess. I had the little candy maker that made gummy bugs and I loved it just because it could look like I was eating bugs. Still to this day little kids love nasty gross toys. Do you know what the number 1 toy of 2013 was? Poo'Doh.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/q1UfcxCrMII/maxresdefault.jpg

Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Think this could have worked?   Think this could have worked? EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 7:58 pm

Okay. Clearly my point wasn't made enough.

SCARE. CHILDREN.

His character wasn't made to be all "OH LOOK! SCARY MAN EATING WORMS! MA! DA! BUY ME WORMS TO COPY!"

If his character WASN'T made to scare child then MAYBE this marketing ploy would work. But since his character was supposed to be scary to kids, I doubt it. Even if "kids like nasty stuff" (Which sounds perverted. Diction makes a difference.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Think this could have worked?   Think this could have worked? EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 8:00 pm

Drächen Fx wrote:
ROFL!

He did, but he probably didnt want to comment on how horrible your mother looked before and after Bruh......
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Think this could have worked?   Think this could have worked? EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 8:02 pm

Bad News Bull wrote:
it seems you guys didn't have a childhood then. Because everyone kid I knew was I was little loved playing in mud, playing with bug toys or anything that made a nasty and made a mess. I had the little candy maker that made gummy bugs and I loved it just because it could look like I was eating bugs. Still to this day little kids love nasty gross toys. Do you know what the number 1 toy of 2013 was? Poo'Doh.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/q1UfcxCrMII/maxresdefault.jpg

Please tell me where you got this "number 1 toy" thing because Poo-Doh was a prank toy and wasn't made by the same company as Play-Doh.

Just because you might like playing with fake poo doesn't mean children do.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Think this could have worked?   Think this could have worked? EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 8:06 pm

Dead wrote:
Drächen Fx wrote:
ROFL!

He did, but he probably didnt want to comment on how horrible your mother looked before and after Bruh......
Damn, bro, so you hopped in a time machine a raped my mother when she was 13? Bruh......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Think this could have worked?   Think this could have worked? EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 8:06 pm

Myke wrote:
Okay. Clearly my point wasn't made enough.

SCARE. CHILDREN.

His character wasn't made to be all "OH LOOK! SCARY MAN EATING WORMS! MA! DA! BUY ME WORMS TO COPY!"

If his character WASN'T made to scare child then MAYBE this marketing ploy would work. But since his character was supposed to be scary to kids, I doubt it. Even if "kids like nasty stuff" (Which sounds perverted. Diction makes a difference.)

little kids love scary shit too. I would agree with you if he was a heel, but Boogeyman was more face then anything. He was more about scaring the wrestlers then the fans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Think this could have worked?   Think this could have worked? EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 8:18 pm

Its not like it would effect his character or anything. Its just a candy they could sell at Wal-Mart and at the gift stands. Have him do a few commercials and bam money.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Think this could have worked?   Think this could have worked? EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 8:18 pm

How dare you.

Is that all you see?

Corporate fucking greed?

You sicken me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Think this could have worked?   Think this could have worked? EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 8:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Think this could have worked?   Think this could have worked? Empty

Back to top Go down

Think this could have worked?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1