HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would the Broken Matt Hardy stuff have worked in WWE?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Would the Broken Matt Hardy stuff have worked in WWE? Empty
PostSubject: Would the Broken Matt Hardy stuff have worked in WWE?   Would the Broken Matt Hardy stuff have worked in WWE? EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 4:04 am

I feel like part of the charm of watching that poo in TNA was that it felt like you were watching an Ed Wood movie.

WWE would overproduce if they got to use the character.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Would the Broken Matt Hardy stuff have worked in WWE?   Would the Broken Matt Hardy stuff have worked in WWE? EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 8:22 am

it only works if Matt has full control of the character, i don't trust WWE's creative team with it. In TNA Broken Matt was a cartoon character or sheogorath from the Elder Scrolls game come to life. In WWE just looks like they will make Broken Matt his Dangerous/Crazy side.
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Would the Broken Matt Hardy stuff have worked in WWE?   Would the Broken Matt Hardy stuff have worked in WWE? EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 5:54 pm

All I know is that it looks like TNA has given up on the case if they are now letting him do it. Probably don’t have the money to keep it going through the court system. #FeelTheBern
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would the Broken Matt Hardy stuff have worked in WWE?   Would the Broken Matt Hardy stuff have worked in WWE? EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 7:21 pm

there is something coming up if TNA doesn't file the claim for it within 30 days the rights all go to Matt or something like that. With the coast cutting they have been doing it be best to just let it go.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Would the Broken Matt Hardy stuff have worked in WWE?   Would the Broken Matt Hardy stuff have worked in WWE? EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 8:11 am

Well, looks like they're doing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would the Broken Matt Hardy stuff have worked in WWE?   Would the Broken Matt Hardy stuff have worked in WWE? Empty

Back to top Go down

Would the Broken Matt Hardy stuff have worked in WWE?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1