HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO 7.) Michael Astin | "So Let Me Get This Straight"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PROMO 7.) Michael Astin | "So Let Me Get This Straight" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO 7.) Michael Astin | "So Let Me Get This Straight"   PROMO 7.) Michael Astin | "So Let Me Get This Straight" EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 1:43 am

DUE: Saturday, January 24th 11:59PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: PROMO 7.) Michael Astin | "So Let Me Get This Straight"   PROMO 7.) Michael Astin | "So Let Me Get This Straight" EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 7:15 pm

"Well, well, well... it's been awhile."

The titantron comes to life where we see Shade on camera, looking straight ahead.

"I've had some time to think and... I've been wondering. What the fuck is wrong with you all?"

The audience members start booing heavily at Shade, despite not knowing what he's about to get at.

"First things first: I would say pardon my calm demeanor, except I've recently started taking my medication again. So what does that mean? It means you can call me 'Michael Astin'. No more of this Shade bullshit; that crazed lunatic is past me. If anything, everybody backstage should fear me more. But I'll let my actions do the talking for that tonight. Best of luck, Razor. You're about to see a whole new side to me. Back to what I was talking about though... I'm very curious as to why you brain-dead morons decided to vote Minkaro as the contender for the XWA World Heavyweight Championship."

The crowd gets louder, some members even starting a "YOU SUCK!" chant.

"I'm not even jealous; I don't want that spot. That's not why I'm here. Not yet at least. But think: besides tonight, when was the last time ol' Minky wrestled? To be honest, I didn't even pay attention in his match earlier. Did he do good? Did you special babies chant 'YOU STILL GOT IT!' followed by claps? I bet you did. You just love good comebacks and returns. So I guarantee that you're going to fucking love me when I decimate Razor tonight. See unlike Minky... I stay active. Then again, I don't know what he does in his spare time. Judging by his face... I'd say he spends a lot of time alone with his right hand, occasionally cheating on it with his left. But me? I took up kickboxing. I've been training to say the least. The point is: out of all the people you could have chosen... you all went with Minkaro. You guys really do love overrated wrestlers."

Michael rubs his facial hair and lets a smirk out.

"That's all for now. I'll see you all so-"

As Michael turns around, he begins to stare at somebody.

"Oh joy. Am I supposed to be afraid?"

(TBC)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO 7.) Michael Astin | "So Let Me Get This Straight"   PROMO 7.) Michael Astin | "So Let Me Get This Straight" EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 8:56 pm

The fans loudly cheer at the sight of the returning E.G. Deal walking up the ramp, with a mic in his hand.

E.G.: "Well, well, well... If it isn't one of the most crazy people I have ever seen. I don't know if you really ARE taking your medication... Michael. You're unpredictable, you've always been unpredictable, and that's what attracted people most to your character. I've seen you a lot, Michael. I've seen you in XWA, I've seen you in 2WWF, hell I've even wrestled you in 2WWF. I didn't know who I was facing at the time, you are one crazy motherfucker."

The fans shower "The Golden Eagle" with cheers for this last statement, as Michael seems raring to reply to him, but he gets intercepted.

E.G.: "Hold your horses cowboy, I haven't stopped talking yet. You see, I've always seen people coming out to the ring, getting a mic, and just trying to hate on everyone that is doing better than them. You're no different, Michael, no matter how much you claim you are. You say you don't care for that #1 Contender's spot, but then what are your motives for hating on Minkaro? You're jealous, but you're trying to hide it to remain relevant. I mean, who in their right mind wouldn't want a shot for the World Heavyweight Championship? ... Oh wait, you aren't in your right mind."

Michael: "Are you done? I'm seriously starting to fall asleep here."

E.G.: "Almost. See, I'm tired of people like you. People trying to put the fans beneath them. People trying to hide their true feelings by hating on successful people. That's why, I'm challenging you to a match at E-Volition."

The fans pop at Deal's challenge for Astin. "The Ultimate Synner" smirks briefly and rubs his facial hair, then raises his mic up to respond as Deal looks on.

Michael: "You really don't wanna do this, doll-face. However, since you insist, I accept your challenge. *The audience pops again, knowing that an official match is on the cards* However, to make things interesting... And I know with you things are rarely interesting... I'm adding a stipulation to the match. I'll pick a stipulation, you pick one, and we decide on a third one, and we'll have these hypocrites vote between them. For my pick, I choose something a tad crazy... A Buried Alive match!"

The fans cheer very hard at the thought of a Buried Alive match happening between these two.

E.G.: "Not bad... Not bad at all. As for my pick, I choose something that will certainly impress you... A Hell in a Cell First Blood match!"

The fans cheer even harder at this extreme stipulation, as Michael nods with a slight chuckle, looking satisfied by this choice.

Michael: "As for the third option, I suggest a Ladder Match, for a briefcase that includes ten thousand dollars! Let's just say that... Someone owes me this amount of money."

E.G.: "I accept. Michael... Whether I bury you alive, bust you open or climb up a ladder to get ten thousand dollars... I will beat you bad."

E.G. drops the mic producing a resounding thud, as Downfall starts in the background. E.G. leaves to his entrance theme and the cheers of jubilant fans, as we seem to have an official match between E.G. Deal and Michael Astin for E-Volition!
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: PROMO 7.) Michael Astin | "So Let Me Get This Straight"   PROMO 7.) Michael Astin | "So Let Me Get This Straight" EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 8:04 am

Good usage of my character, Abdel. The only thing is that Michael wouldn't really say "doll-face" Razz

But no big deal. Good continuation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO 7.) Michael Astin | "So Let Me Get This Straight"   PROMO 7.) Michael Astin | "So Let Me Get This Straight" EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 8:26 am

Thanks dude, really looking forward to the match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO 7.) Michael Astin | "So Let Me Get This Straight"   PROMO 7.) Michael Astin | "So Let Me Get This Straight" Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO 7.) Michael Astin | "So Let Me Get This Straight"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1