HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marilyn Manson wants AIDS for Christmas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Marilyn Manson wants AIDS for Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Marilyn Manson wants AIDS for Christmas   Marilyn Manson wants AIDS for Christmas EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 2:35 pm

Marilyn Manson wants AIDS for Christmas.

The 45-year-old rocker - whose real name is Brian Hugh Warner - has controversially joked he has requested to be given the final stage of the HIV infection several times as a festive treat, and is disappointed not to have contracted it.

He said: ''People who don't give me gifts on Christmas, that doesn't bother me. But I hate giving gifts, and I've always asked for AIDS for Christmas and I've never got it, sadly.''

The musician - who will release his ninth studio album 'The Pale Emperor' next month - continued to say he despises the holiday because it meant he received fewer presents on his birthday - January 5 - as a youngster.

He explained: ''Christmas is a holiday which I really don't like. It's right before my birthday so as a child I was forced to accept one gift instead of two, and I've had much more fun at non-religious holidays.

''I grew up in a Christian school, I hated the religious element of it. But I also grew up in a house where Christmas wasn't greatly celebrated, mostly because I think my father hated it, and I would associate him with Father Christmas.''

Nowadays, the peculiar star attempts to tarnish the festive season by hanging up a Nazi bauble in his home.

He said: ''I have burned a Christmas tree before, I've painted one black, and I do have a Third Reich Christmas ball that someone gave to me as a gift, that seems very opposite of Christmas.''

The peculiar singer - whose highest charting hit was a 2001 cover of 'Tainted Love' - added he would not hesitate to murder Father Christmas if the jolly elf came to his home.

Speaking to NME.com, he added: ''If Santa Claus came down my chimney I'd shoot him as a burglar.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marilyn Manson wants AIDS for Christmas   Marilyn Manson wants AIDS for Christmas EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 3:07 pm

His music gives everyone AIDS and cancer, isnt that enough?
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Marilyn Manson wants AIDS for Christmas   Marilyn Manson wants AIDS for Christmas EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 3:44 pm

lol Thirsty Mofos
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Marilyn Manson wants AIDS for Christmas   Marilyn Manson wants AIDS for Christmas EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 1:45 pm

A shock artist at best. Annoys the piss out of me personally.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Marilyn Manson wants AIDS for Christmas   Marilyn Manson wants AIDS for Christmas EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 2:43 pm

Indifferent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marilyn Manson wants AIDS for Christmas   Marilyn Manson wants AIDS for Christmas Empty

Back to top Go down

Marilyn Manson wants AIDS for Christmas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1