HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Garbage's Shirley Manson Praises Courtney Love: 'Where Are the New Girls Who want to Upturn Tables?'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Garbage's Shirley Manson Praises Courtney Love: 'Where Are the New Girls Who want to Upturn Tables?' Empty
PostSubject: Garbage's Shirley Manson Praises Courtney Love: 'Where Are the New Girls Who want to Upturn Tables?'   Garbage's Shirley Manson Praises Courtney Love: 'Where Are the New Girls Who want to Upturn Tables?' EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:45 am

Singer Shirley Manson of Garbage recently gave major props to Courtney Love, praising her eccentricity that she confessed missing among the younger generation of artists.

"I miss Courtney," Shirley posted on Facebook. "Looking back, our generation was so eclectic and exciting. All of us writing our own material. All of us full of piss and vinegar. Where are all the brand new girls who want to upturn some tables? Please for the love of god, if you are out there, it is time. Savages and Warpaint are leading the way!"

Interestingly enough, Manson's words were interpreted as bashing by some of the fans, causing Shirley to post a lengthy follow-up rant. "What on earth is wrong with you all?!" she said. "Why is me saying I miss Courtney all of a sudden a diss on all these amazing women out there in music?!"

"How me giving a shout out to Courtney Love all of a sudden is twisted into some kind of hate on other female artists is so beyond stupid," the vocalist continued. "I am calling out to artists none of us have ever heard of. We haven't heard of them yet because they haven't stepped out yet. So can you all just please calm down and stop assuming I am the anti-christ. This is my page. Go set up your own one and get off my back," she concluded.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

Garbage's Shirley Manson Praises Courtney Love: 'Where Are the New Girls Who want to Upturn Tables?'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1