HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Albert Hammond Jr.: 'Courtney Love is Full of Sh-t'

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

Albert Hammond Jr.: 'Courtney Love is Full of Sh-t' Empty
PostSubject: Albert Hammond Jr.: 'Courtney Love is Full of Sh-t'   Albert Hammond Jr.: 'Courtney Love is Full of Sh-t' EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:38 am

Strokes guitarist Albert Hammond Jr. has been talking with Noisey about his former drug addictions. When asked what he made of Courtney Love's comment that "I've never been good with numbers, but when I was on crack I could do math really well. I became a whiz at calculus."

As Hammond noted, he thinks that the former Hole frontwoman is "full of sh-t:"

"People make statements like that. They're trying to express in words. I think it needs to sound more extreme just to have that effect. She's describing that she had extreme focus on one thing, whereas most of the time, she was just more all over the place. She's definitely full of sh-t."

Hammond also responded to the recent revelation that he used to shoot cocaine, heroin and ketamine all together:

"Well, first of all, the statement wasn't made to glorify anything, it was just made to understand where I was, to understand where I am now. But obviously, it gets you really high. It's like listening to multiple albums together. It'd be your iPod on shuffle."

He also explained that he stopped doing drugs because the good times stopped:

"No, that's why I stopped. There's good times when it's innocent. And then the innocence disappears and it takes you a while to realise it's become something else."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

Albert Hammond Jr.: 'Courtney Love is Full of Sh-t'

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1